+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
sank said:
Huhh!!!! nothing yet from ND. looks like they have been watching the IND/AUS game....

anyways... @ gagansingh...Just cuz fprince has his status updated in 42 days.. does not mean everyone will have it around the same time.. come on man.. lets get logical here..every case is different...

I see most of you Biatch about the CIC...for those who can read.. they have clearly mentioned that the processing time in ND is about 6 months...applicants who are a month or 2 into the process get so impatient.... dont know why?? I do think there needs to be substantial investigation done before having our respective spouses arrive in this country...and i think ND is working towards making sure things are safe....

ND does not promise frequent updates on E-CAS...did they tell us they wud be updating every wed /sunday??

We are here to share good information...am sure there are other forums out there to biatch and share our stupidity...

Good luck!!

Sank
Hi Sank,
I wish everyone on this thread to get their visa's soon. I wish you get it as soon as possible.
Was reading this post and wanted to ask you something.
You mention that ppl should get impatient after 6 months as that is Delhi's standards but you start the post by saying "Huhh!!!! nothing yet from ND. looks like they have been watching the IND/AUS game...."
Not sure why you would be impatient here. Let's face it and it's just human nature.

I don't want to sound rude but i wanted to reply..again, all the best.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Mr Singh,
I emailed my MP around 1pm and someone from their office called me now, that was real quick.
She was very nice and listened to me and suggested that ND does need 6 months to finalize, i told her i am not worried abt the finalizing part but just worried about the no communication part.
Did tell her i feel that the PPR is lost or something and she agreed and said it is not normal to instances like this where you do not get communication for 3 months.
She said she will send the inquiry from their office today and will get back to me in 2 weeks, i am a bit relieved now.
I still believe that the file is just sitting there gathering dust or the PPR was lost, but will know soon.
Thanks for your advise today.

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status: Decision made on 29th visa received may 4
sank said:
Huhh!!!! nothing yet from ND. looks like they have been watching the IND/AUS game....

anyways... @ gagansingh...Just cuz fprince has his status updated in 42 days.. does not mean everyone will have it around the same time.. come on man.. lets get logical here..every case is different...

I see most of you Biatch about the CIC...for those who can read.. they have clearly mentioned that the processing time in ND is about 6 months...applicants who are a month or 2 into the process get so impatient.... dont know why?? I do think there needs to be substantial investigation done before having our respective spouses arrive in this country...and i think ND is working towards making sure things are safe....

ND does not promise frequent updates on E-CAS...did they tell us they wud be updating every wed /sunday??

We are here to share good information...am sure there are other forums out there to biatch and share our stupidity...

Good luck!!

Sank
Sank...

everyone is sharing their experience. even every individual's case is different most of the people has around same timeline. but some individuals files get delayed so they asked fellow members of this board their view and try to find out solution. I think most of us benefited from this forum because of information sharing and i can see your timeline u have everything on time so u r not asking anything but everyone's case is not like urs...so be cool....
Have fun. if u want to share something...u r always welcome or u can always ignore.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Mr Singh,
I emailed my MP around 1pm and someone from their office called me now, that was real quick.
She was very nice and listened to me and suggested that ND does need 6 months to finalize, i told her i am not worried abt the finalizing part but just worried about the no communication part.
Did tell her i feel that the PPR is lost or something and she agreed and said it is not normal to instances like this where you do not get communication for 3 months.
She said she will send the inquiry from their office today and will get back to me in 2 weeks, i am a bit relieved now.
I still believe that the file is just sitting there gathering dust or the PPR was lost, but will know soon.

@ fprince....

nice to hear that u got a reply from the office in couple of hours...as she promised u that she will get back 2 u in two weeks....i am sure she will deliver the positive news....now u can be sure that u will def. hear something from the MP office on the status...this way....u will also know what is ur situation on the boat....

good luck for the process and stay positive :)

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status: Decision made on 29th visa received may 4
fprince said:
Mr Singh,
wow... this is really quick.. dont worry buddy...

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
challenger485 said:
Sank...

everyone is sharing their experience. even every individual's case is different most of the people has around same timeline. but some individuals files get delayed so they asked fellow members of this board their view and try to find out solution. I think most of us benefited from this forum because of information sharing and i can see your timeline u have everything on time so u r not asking anything but everyone's case is not like urs...so be cool....
Have fun. if u want to share something...u r always welcome or u can always ignore.

@ challenger485

i guess some ppl named the word: sharing to "biatching"....lol..... but hey.....we all are on the boat to discuss....if someone is benefitted from someone else's advice....i guess there is nothing wrong....

good luck :)

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
SID-DUA
My friend, where are you? its been a while....

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
There u go fprince!!!
You are doing everything you can..so stay positive! u r going to get some reply very soon!!!

Sank: Don't mean to be rude...but I guess most of the people here are stressed out and have sleepless nights not knowing what's going on with their application and when they can unite with their spouses..not everyone gets lucky...it's quite understandable when it's vented...the least you can do is not say something that's going to offend people!!! Good luck with ur application!!!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
brin said:
There u go fprince!!!
You are doing everything you can..so stay positive! u r going to get some reply very soon!!!

Sank: Don't mean to be rude...but I guess most of the people here are stressed out and have sleepless nights not knowing what's going on with their application and when they can unite with their spouses..not everyone gets lucky...it's quite understandable when it's vented...the least you can do is not say something that's going to offend people!!! Good luck with ur application!!!

@ brin....

i agree with you...if u r stressed or would like to vent out....the best option is to: not say anything....stay away from the forum...and not offend people :).....

sank

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharing infromation is awesome...and you guys are doing great on that!! I am sure most of us are benefiting!!!

I just dont like how everyone is attacking CHC ND or CIC...I am sure they are doing their job...Like most of us do...Ofcourse everyone is having sleepless nights.. and i can certainly relate to that.. but we dont have the right to victimize CHC ND for it..

Sank.........

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
sid_dua said:
hey bro...hows it goin...still no update :(..just wait and wait
Dear friend,
Read my earlier post, the MP Office tells me that it is not natural to wait for 3 months without any communication..did you try emailing your MP?

sid_dua

Dec 10, 2010
fprince said:
Dear friend,
Read my earlier post, the MP Office tells me that it is not natural to wait for 3 months without any communication..did you try emailing your MP?

Buddy new Delhi received my file in november ,..so its been 5 months for me..still no PPR...I just got a reply from new delhi saying .my wife application is under final review..thats all..Also i have spoken to my MP today and he already has sent an email to new delhi.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
sid_dua said:
Buddy new Delhi received my file in november ,..so its been 5 months for me..still no PPR...I just got a reply from new delhi saying .my wife application is under final review..thats all..Also i have spoken to my MP today and he already has sent an email to new delhi.
I understand Sid...You will soon get your visa..at least you now know that they are working on it...next will be your PPR..
Do you still have "medicals" line removed? and does it still say app received? or in process.