+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
cdngrl said:
@ gagansingh or any others with info...
what happens if you still don't have your old passports? would this be a big issue?

@ cdngrl....

it is always advisable that u send the old and new pp....but if u dont have it....just send the one that u currently hold

hope this helps

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
Just got my AOR...mailed on Mar 21st! :)

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
gagansingh said:
@ cdngrl....

it is always advisable that u send the old and new pp....but if u dont have it....just send the one that u currently hold

hope this helps

thanks for the info!

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
gagansingh said:
@ brin....

good :)

when was ur file transferred (date)?
Same day..Mar 21st.

miranda

Oct 7, 2010
Medicals done on Sept 2010 & Passports sent on Dec 2010.Still awaiting our visas. How many more agonizing nights do we have to spend till visas finally come???? Please help.

lama21

Jan 5, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
22-03-2011
File Transfer...
09-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-01-2011
Passport Req..
30-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2011
LANDED..........
01-06-2011
@Challenger........

Any news from ur side.....any updates @ ecas.
Hey i was just wondering...did you got the mailing and residential updated in E-cas??

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
miranda said:
Medicals done on Sept 2010 & Passports sent on Dec 2010.Still awaiting our visas. How many more agonizing nights do we have to spend till visas finally come???? Please help.

@ miranda....

unfortunateyl no one can asnwer this question....

only chc new delhi knows...how many more agonizing days/nights.....

good luck

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Re : File transfer date
I heard this from a lot of my friends who heard it from insiders and i agree to it.
When you get the letter approval from CPC miss it usually says that your file was transferred the same day when it was approved.
Actually, they send the files in batches to India. Regardless of when they say the file transfer date the actual date is the one which you see in ecas under PR status when it says app received..we received your file on xxx date
In my case this date is Jan 4 which is a lag of 12 days from approval, not sure if this info is true but makes sence.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Re : File transfer date
I heard this from a lot of my friends who heard it from insiders and i agree to it.
When you get the letter approval from CPC miss it usually says that your file was transferred the same day when it was approved.
Actually, they send the files in batches to India. Regardless of when they say the file transfer date the actual date is the one which you see in ecas under PR status when it says app received..we received your file on xxx date
In my case this date is Jan 4 which is a lag of 12 days from approval, not sure if this info is true but makes sence.

@ fprince....

i sort of agree with you....but it could be that too that the batch already is sitting in their office...and they put the date when they actally open the batch....

ppl over there are weird....no one has any exact information as to which/what way they follow the procedure....

so...us here all....we just make assumptions and think that "it could be".....but other than that...it's just a matter of time...

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
@ fprince....

i just noticed from ur signature that it took 42 days to have ur e-cas changed from "application received" to "in process"

ur file (application received) was on jan 4/11 and ur in-process status was on feb 15/11

so i blv/guess/assume that ppl here on this forum will see the change on or about 42 days....wat u think?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gagansingh said:
@ fprince....

i just noticed from ur signature that it took 42 days to have ur e-cas changed from "application received" to "in process"

ur file (application received) was on jan 4/11 and ur in-process status was on feb 15/11

so i blv/guess/assume that ppl here on this forum will see the change on or about 42 days....wat u think?
I was one of the last ones to have the in process man..so no idea..these days all they get is app receievd ppr decision made

sank

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huhh!!!! nothing yet from ND. looks like they have been watching the IND/AUS game....

anyways...@ gagansingh...Just cuz fprince has his status updated in 42 days.. does not mean everyone will have it around the same time.. come on man.. lets get logical here..every case is different...

I see most of you Biatch about the CIC...for those who can read.. they have clearly mentioned that the processing time in ND is about 6 months...applicants who are a month or 2 into the process get so impatient.... dont know why?? I do think there needs to be substantial investigation done before having our respective spouses arrive in this country...and i think ND is working towards making sure things are safe....

ND does not promise frequent updates on E-CAS...did they tell us they wud be updating every wed /sunday??

We are here to share good information...am sure there are other forums out there to biatch and share our stupidity...

Good luck!!

Sank

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
sank said:
Huhh!!!! nothing yet from ND. looks like they have been watching the IND/AUS game....

anyways... @ gagansingh...Just cuz fprince has his status updated in 42 days.. does not mean everyone will have it around the same time.. come on man.. lets get logical here..every case is different...

I see most of you Biatch about the CIC...for those who can read.. they have clearly mentioned that the processing time in ND is about 6 months...applicants who are a month or 2 into the process get so impatient.... dont know why?? I do think there needs to be substantial investigation done before having our respective spouses arrive in this country...and i think ND is working towards making sure things are safe....

ND does not promise frequent updates on E-CAS...did they tell us they wud be updating every wed /sunday??

We are here to share good information...am sure there are other forums out there to biatch and share our stupidity...

Good luck!!

Sank

@sank....

if u read my lines....i said....maybe/assuming....i am not saying 100% that it will happen...no one can be certain with the process...neither u nor i .... we can just assume....and if i am correct....all the folks here are just sharing the views and assuming that this could happen....

i know that nd is going to do what they want to...they r not going to listen u nor me or anyone else....

no one is being impatient...we are just askin each other on what we "think" not what WE WANT CHC TO DO.....

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
I was one of the last ones to have the in process man..so no idea..these days all they get is app receievd ppr decision made

@ fprince...

well...lets c wat happens cuz i see that some ppl on the forum think that people here "biatch" too much about chc nd or cic...lol.....anyhow....someone just suggested that follow the standard timelines...