+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
sanyrog said:
I think, some1 here got the status changed from Appln Received to Decision Made.. i forgot who it is..

fprince,

yeah I really knw hw hard it is.. thats why am telling u.. I rem hw much my husband struggled a loooooootttttttttttttt to console me.. I just used to vent out all my anger n frustration to him, as I cant scold ND :p even nw he is struggling, as am worried abt the ppt :p Dont worry, it l all happen soon.. I wish u all the very best.. If u want, I can talk to ur wife and console a bit :) I l be very glad to do it :)

And yeah usually they dont ask for the return address in the PPR, unless the mailing address is a canadian one. Since mine was a canadian address, they asked for the indian mailing address I guess..

@ sanyrog....

we can't do anything with them....if it is their business process and is in the "books"...then we have to follow....

i know it is hard...but we must go through this and at the end...it will be good :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
sanyrog said:
It will for sure.......... 100%

@ sanyrog....

thanks for the encouraging words :)

and dont loose your hopes....tomorrow is a new day in India....so hope for the best that we see some movement on e-cas :)

good luck

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-3-2011 rec on 23-3-2011
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
gagansingh said:
@ sanyrog....

we can't do anything with them....if it is their business process and is in the "books"...then we have to follow....

i know it is hard...but we must go through this and at the end...it will be good :)
very true gagansingh.. but its just that we are not that matured :) after all, we also r normal human beings n would always want to be with our loved ones..

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
@ sanyrog ,

This is a silly question, but does anywhere in ecas say that your file is being processed in delhi?
I did get the sponsorship approval letter saying my file was sent to ND..now am wondering if its even in Delhi..as ecas does not specify which office is processing it..

@ fprince....

usually when the application is being filed out...it asks...which office will be processing the application...and so we have to mention... CHC NEW DELHI, INDIA....and also when we get the ppr...it comes from them....

in ur case....u havent got the ppr yet....but ur best bet would be to contact the call centre in CPC-M....and see if they can help u....

btw...have u thought of ordering CAIPS notes???

sank

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone is hoping for that "Decision made" to show up on E-CAS... hmmm.. hope to see some posting this week and it appears that they do these updates in Bunch.. all we need is something positive to get thru the week...

Well wednesday is right here.. and if they follow the trend we can see some updates tomorrow.... Yess.......let do it fellows....

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
sanyrog said:
very true gagansingh.. but its just that we are not that matured :) after all, we also r normal human beings n would always want to be with our loved ones..

@ sanyrog....

i totally agree that we would want to meet our loved ones...but i guess there is no option to bypass the channel....and we all must comply with it....

but hey....supporting each other on this forum and encouraging each other.....helps a lot to relieve the stress....

so: stay focused, stay positive :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
sank said:
Everyone is hoping for that "Decision made" to show up on E-CAS... hmmm.. hope to see some posting this week and it appears that they do these updates in Bunch.. all we need is something positive to get thru the week...

Well wednesday is right here.. and if they follow the trend we can see some updates tomorrow.... Yess.......let do it fellows....

@ sank....

lets hope for the best....all eyez on Wednesday :)

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-3-2011 rec on 23-3-2011
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
fPrince,

ur right..In the sponsorship letter its written that the file is forwarded to the respective visa office. But no where in ecas its mentioned abt delhi.. we l come to knw abt it in the PPR.. as Gagansingh said, may be u can try calling the CIC agents,.. but am sure they l say that the file is fwded to ND n u gotta contact ND for more details blah blah.. so why cant u contact some MP? that shud be really helpful..

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Guys,

I still use my client ID to login to ecas to see the status.

For ppl who have a file # - Is both info the same? when you login using your file number or your sponsors client ID?

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
sanyrog said:
fPrince,

ur right..In the sponsorship letter its written that the file is forwarded to the respective visa office. But no where in ecas its mentioned abt delhi.. we l come to knw abt it in the PPR.. as Gagansingh said, may be u can try calling the CIC agents,.. but am sure they l say that the file is fwded to ND n u gotta contact ND for more details blah blah.. so why cant u contact some MP? that shud be really helpful..

@ fprince...

for my cousin sister....it says.... "application received" under pr status but when she uses her UCI (Unique Client ID)...she is unable to log in to e-cas....

i guess the e-cas is only active when ur file is "in process" only (for the applicants)...

hope this helps...

waiting4it

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Passport Req..
28-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
My wife called them and they said they did not had any details of our application in the system. They asked her then tracking number for the registered mail in which we sent the documents. She gave them the number and they raised an investigation request to check the whereabouts of our application. They said that they have 30 days to respond back to us and if they do not find our application then we will have to apply again. This sucks big time......... we will be delayed back by three months in this whole process...
Is there not any other way to find out where our application is... My wife called the number 1-888-242‑2100. Is not there any other number where we can call in Missisauga directly?

waitingforwife

Oct 22, 2010
MTL
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
09-11-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011 delivered 08 Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2011 DM 04-04-2011 Recieved 08-04-2011
LANDED..........
12-04-2011
fprince said:
Guys,

I still use my client ID to login to ecas to see the status.

For ppl who have a file # - Is both info the same? when you login using your file number or your sponsors client ID?
its same.
but on the first page it does not show any address when using the file number.
fro sponsors client id it shows my address

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
waitingforwife said:
its same.
but on the first page it does not show any address when using the file number.
fro sponsors client id it shows my address
Thank You, makes sence now..and is the UCI only used to login once the file is in instatus?
Gagan has this instance..

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
waiting4it said:
My wife called them and they said they did not had any details of our application in the system. They asked her then tracking number for the registered mail in which we sent the documents. She gave them the number and they raised an investigation request to check the whereabouts of our application. They said that they have 30 days to respond back to us and if they do not find our application then we will have to apply again. This sucks big time......... we will be delayed back by three months in this whole process...
Is there not any other way to find out where our application is... My wife called the number 1-888-242‑2100. Is not there any other number where we can call in Missisauga directly?
So you mean your application is not found in CPC Miss?
didn't your tracking info say that they received it?