+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
waiting4it said:
My wife called them and they said they did not had any details of our application in the system. They asked her then tracking number for the registered mail in which we sent the documents. She gave them the number and they raised an investigation request to check the whereabouts of our application. They said that they have 30 days to respond back to us and if they do not find our application then we will have to apply again. This sucks big time......... we will be delayed back by three months in this whole process...
Is there not any other way to find out where our application is... My wife called the number 1-888-242‑2100. Is not there any other number where we can call in Missisauga directly?

@ waiting4it....

i would call the Canada Post first and ask them what details they have...in terms of delivering the package...then...i guess...unfortunately....u have to wait for 30 days to bypass the timeline...

also....u can start collecting ur docs again....in the mean time...if they find it....great...if not...then u can send the package again the next day....

good luck

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Thank You, makes sence now..and is the UCI only used to login once the file is in instatus?
Gagan has this instance..

@ fprince...

yea....the UCI will only work if the case is "in process"....

as per your signature....ur file is "in process"...so once u get ur ppr...u will b able to see the status online....

where as for sister....she is not able to see that detail...only the sponsor can see that the "application is received" in delhi...

although she got the ppr and additional docs request...which she had submitte already....but i guess she still have to wait until they actually start moving the files....

to me...i guess....it seems like....some VO's work on the file first and then ask for the pp where as some VO's ask for pp first and then review the file.....

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gagansingh said:
@ waiting4it....

i would call the Canada Post first and ask them what details they have...in terms of delivering the package...then...i guess...unfortunately....u have to wait for 30 days to bypass the timeline...

also....u can start collecting ur docs again....in the mean time...if they find it....great...if not...then u can send the package again the next day....

good luck
In case you plan to reapply, ENSURE all the documents are uptdate..like emails, phone bills etc..so u have the right dates on them....don just send them a copy of what you already sent out with a different date..just a suggestion

waiting4it

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Passport Req..
28-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
gagansingh said:
@ waiting4it....

good luck

fprince said:
So you mean your application is not found in CPC Miss?
didn't your tracking info say that they received it?
Well we checked the status on the canadapost website and it says that application was successfully delivered on 14th feb 2011 at MISSISSAUGA.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
waiting4it said:
Well we checked the status on the canadapost website and it says that application was successfully delivered on 14th feb 2011 at MISSISSAUGA.
Sorry to hear that, but looks like Canada Post has delivered it..now it is CPC Miss to find the application, you have to wait...i don't think you would any other choice..hope things work for you and they find your file..they will, don worry..it can't just vanish :)
But you ARE sure that you sent it to the right address right? do u have the address handy to where you sent the application and documents...
Cos my only FEAR is that..you need to submit the origionals for MEDICALS & PCC..how will this be done? anyone..

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
waiting4it said:

@ waiting4it....

then i would wait until the 30 days timeline has passed by....and send them the whole package the next day.....

i would also include an cover letter stating that a package was mailed previously and was lost in ur office....and therefore...i am re-submitting the docs....

good luck

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Sorry to hear that, but looks like Canada Post has delivered it..now it is CPC Miss to find the application, you have to wait...i don't think you would any other choice..hope things work for you and they find your file..they will, don worry..it can't just vanish :)
But you ARE sure that you sent it to the right address right? do u have the address handy to where you sent the application and documents...
Cos my only FEAR is that..you need to submit the origionals for MEDICALS & PCC..how will this be done? anyone..

@ fprince...

wiating4it probably had the copies of those docs....submit the copy and in the mean time tell ur spouse to arrange original....and when chc nd requests for pp....add those original docs in the envelope...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gagansingh said:
@ waiting4it....

then i would wait until the 30 days timeline has passed by....and send them the whole package the next day.....

i would also include an cover letter stating that a package was mailed previously and was lost in ur office....and therefore...i am re-submitting the docs....

good luck
Mr Singh.

what abt the need to submit the origionals for MEDICALS & PCC..how will this be done?
Means a new PCC & Medicals?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gagansingh said:
@ fprince...

wiating4it probably had the copies of those docs....submit the copy and in the mean time tell ur spouse to arrange original....and when chc nd requests for pp....add those original docs in the envelope...
Not sure abt medicals if you can get an origional copy from your DMP...PCC i think they can re-issue but should be valid..right? i mean the date cos its only 3 months expiry

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status: Decision made on 29th visa received may 4
fprince said:

well they can get copy of medical from DMP and they hav 2 apply for new police clearance.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Mr Singh.

what abt the need to submit the origionals for MEDICALS & PCC..how will this be done?
Means a new PCC & Medicals?

@ fprince...

waiting4it can submit the whole application with the "copies" of medical docs and pcc because the original ones were sent in the package before....a cover letter to cpc-m will also be a good option outlining that an application was submitted before with the original docs but has been lost by your office....

cpc-m might make a note when the file is delivered to chc nd for the spouse to submit the fresh PCC as welll as a copy of the medicals validated by the DMP....

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Not sure abt medicals if you can get an origional copy from your DMP...PCC i think they can re-issue but should be valid..right? i mean the date cos its only 3 months expiry

@ fprince....

yea...PCC has to valid whereas medicals can be obtained from the DMP who had done it previously....

waiting4it

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Passport Req..
28-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
Thanks a lot guys for all the suggestions... yes we have a copy of all the documents. @fprince we used an immigration lawyer so my wife will check the address with her but as they people are professionals so we doubt if the address will be wrong. We can get a new PCC and copy of medicals within that time...

But at this time we are really worried. We both have corporate jobs and we do not have any vacations too so we cannot meet each other. this really sucks...why did this all had to happen to us...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
waiting4it said:
Thanks a lot guys for all the suggestions... yes we have a copy of all the documents. @ fprince we used an immigration lawyer so my wife will check the address with her but as they people are professionals so we doubt if the address will be wrong. We can get a new PCC and copy of medicals within that time...

But at this time we are really worried. We both have corporate jobs and we do not have any vacations too so we cannot meet each other. this really sucks...why did this all had to happen to us...
Hey Man, nothing is lost yet...they will find it within 30 days, in the mean time just be prepared..all will be good..

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
waiting4it said:
Thanks a lot guys for all the suggestions... yes we have a copy of all the documents. @ fprince we used an immigration lawyer so my wife will check the address with her but as they people are professionals so we doubt if the address will be wrong. We can get a new PCC and copy of medicals within that time...

waiting4it....

dont loose ur hopes....everything happens for a reason...just think of this...stay positive and check with cpc-m in around 2 weeks and find out about the status...

good luck