+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Dude no Calgary. Edmonton is way to go, who.wants to support the old fart Calgary flames lol.

On another note I booked my tickets to India, heading out 24 coming back with my wife on 29th. Will be tiring but a memorable trip

sivathegreat said:
EVERY BODY MOVE TO CALGARY!
The buses here run empty!
(no, we have driver..)

was1982

Aug 19, 2011
Hello Guys

I have been following this forum for long time.
I applied my wife's visa at Mississauga and got approved on july 5 and file transferred to Delhi on July 13.
New Delhi asked for ppr on aug 13 and passport received on 17 aug.
then asked for additional documents on sep 21.

We didn't had any update on esac..
I send letter to immigration minister and his office replied the case is under consideration and will be notified soon.
Ecas changed on nov 15 saying in process.
Today the ecas changed to in process and interview is on Jan 25 2012.

What do you guys think after 6 months holding my wife's passport they have called in for inter view.
and also can i ask you guys who have gone for interview what questions do they ask in the interview.

Really worried guys need your help.

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
was1982 said:
Hello Guys

I applied my wife's visa at Mississauga and got approved on july 5 and file transferred to Delhi on July 13.

I send letter to immigration minister and his office replied the case is under consideration and will be notified soon.

What do you guys think after 6 months holding my wife's passport they have called in for inter view.
and also can i ask you guys who have gone for interview what questions do they ask in the interview.

Hey Pal,

If they called for interview, obviously, they have some doubt in their mind. She need to bring every big and small proof of your relationship. Anything and everything including tons of photos, phone bills and western union receipts, money transfer recepts, any chat details,. She must know about your relatives and you should know about her. Every thing she should know about you, she must be able to explain. If you consult a lawyer, he can help her prepare for interview. Mind you, I said lawyer, not a consultant. I believe she is in India, if you need name of some lawyer, let me know. I hope everything goes well for you guys!

Good Luck.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
mate check this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.0.html;msg1133733#msg1133733
good luck if u need any other help u can ask me
was1982 said:
Hello Guys

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwalyat said:
mate check this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.0.html;msg1133733#msg1133733
good luck if u need any other help u can ask me
hey gwalyat i message u 2days ago, check ur inbox n suggest smthing

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
check ur inbox bro
yug said:
hey gwalyat i message u 2days ago, check ur inbox n suggest smthing

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
hambzik said:
Hey guys!!!!

a great update............. I just got update on my ecas status....

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

YEY!!!!!!!!!!

Yug, you should be getting it soon..... cheers Pal
Congratulations. At last some good news on this forum.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
hambzik said:
Hey guys!!!! I got my pp with PR documents today by registered mail. I will be in Vancouver on 27th.

Cheers!!!!!!
Wow!!! Awesome. Congratulations. Have an awesome journey to Vancouver.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
was1982 said:
Hello Guys

This shows the more unpredictable nature of ND Office..

I believe they were in doubt since the beginning and that's why requested more documents from you. But the officer probably was not satisfied with that too and finally requested an Interview to clear doubts.

These are few Reasons why they could have asked for an interview.

-lack of enough documentation ( proofs of relationship)
-Age difference
-Different religion/cast
-Court marriages
-Difference in Financial conditions ( Jobs) between spouses

These are few reasons, that I can think of as a reason why they have to call you for interview. Now the first option is very notorious as you never know how much proofs will be needed to satisfy the officer. Those proofs which seem to be more than enough to us, could not be enough for the officer. So it really depends on them.

So try to relate your situation and find out the reason. you can also order CAIPS notes at this time to get the exact idea about the reason for an Interview.

Whatever is the reason, just go with full confidence and do your best.

Good luck

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
singhson said:
hey guys
my wife got the passport with visa in the mail earlier today (dec 16). woke me up at 230am that was the best phone call ever. now time to find her a ticket. I would love to go down and bring her back with me but at the same time want her here before xmas.
Congratulations hambzik. you booked your ticket already?
Congratulations singhson. Awesome news. We are getting pretty excited now and expecting the seniors who are almost there to start hearing good news.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
one observation

-If you are not asked for any documents or interview within one to one n a half month of PPR, then you are good to go and chances of interview at later stage is minimal..

This is just an observation and I could be wrong.. :) :)

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
was1982 said:
Hello Guys

To add to the suggestions that were given by different people, make sure that both of you have same answers. This happened to my friend: His wife got a phone call from CHC ND and they asked her some questions related my friend's job, the name of his company, his title in his office, city where he works and lives, who introduced them first, DOB, etc. She made a few errors unknowingly (she said chemical engr instead of process engr, wrong city name as she suddenly forgot the city name, etc) and they called her to ND for the interview. This time they prepared really well and got the visa immediately after the interview. They were infact told that their visa has been granted and they will receive their passport immediately. My friend sent additional pictures, phone bills and emails (from application time to interview date), gift receipts, etc immediately after they we called for interview to strengthen his case.

The final suggestion is please prepare very well before the interview. Having same answers is the key. GOOD LUCK.

was1982

Aug 19, 2011
kuku said:
This shows the more unpredictable nature of ND Office..

I believe they were in doubt since the beginning and that's why requested more documents from you. But the officer probably was not satisfied with that too and finally requested an Interview to clear doubts.

These are few Reasons why they could have asked for an interview.

-lack of enough documentation ( proofs of relationship)
-Age difference
-Different religion/cast
-Court marriages
-Difference in Financial conditions ( Jobs) between spouses

These are few reasons, that I can think of as a reason why they have to call you for interview. Now the first option is very notorious as you never know how much proofs will be needed to satisfy the officer. Those proofs which seem to be more than enough to us, could not be enough for the officer. So it really depends on them.

So try to relate your situation and find out the reason. you can also order CAIPS notes at this time to get the exact idea about the reason for an Interview.

Whatever is the reason, just go with full confidence and do your best.

Good luck

thanks for the reply.
we had done court marriage in nov 2010 but we also had our marriage in may and reception ,, may be thats the reason.

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
I am thinking about quitting my job here, go back to my husband and come back together when he gets visa. But, its so hard to make up one's mind..there is so much to think about..i am trying to look at the big picture..but lately, its getting pretty tough to stay apart like this :(

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
@was1982,

It's possible that they would have questions about court marriage and then a big marriage n reception later. But as other members suggested that there can be many things that they would be looking in to.....Make sure you both go through the application forms that you guys filled and have a look at the thread posted by gwalyat.....
I think if you order your CAIPs notes now, you would probably have them before interview.