+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS m address got vanished again today!!!!!!

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
[ hiii to start with best of luck ..i hve to go through this interviewthing aswell .. few things wanna tell u wat i went through and wat i felt....

1 make sure u know everything abt ur spouse...... every thing in detail..... make sure it matches with everything that u have written in that form....
2 only answer wat they ask nothing less nothing more.....
3 take all documents with u @ interview and have sum pics .... they can ask....
4 they ask u indirect qestions sumtimes about family......
5 be confident and relaxed ..... as we are nothing to hide....

gwalyat has sent you list of questions .....thats enough. but u can take out few points why they called u for interview .........

me and my spouse went for interview .. according to me it had a positive effect on that lady... she was very happy to see her called her in .... we went through...........

best of luck

quote author=was1982 link=topic=45583.msg1169458#msg1169458 date=1324108005]
Hello Guys

I have been following this forum for long time.
I applied my wife's visa at Mississauga and got approved on july 5 and file transferred to Delhi on July 13.
New Delhi asked for ppr on aug 13 and passport received on 17 aug.
then asked for additional documents on sep 21.

We didn't had any update on esac..
I send letter to immigration minister and his office replied the case is under consideration and will be notified soon.
Ecas changed on nov 15 saying in process.
Today the ecas changed to in process and interview is on Jan 25 2012.

What do you guys think after 6 months holding my wife's passport they have called in for inter view.
and also can i ask you guys who have gone for interview what questions do they ask in the interview.

Really worried guys need your help.
[/quote]

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Our address has vanished too! Hope it's something good =)

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Kuku

Check your ecas..did your address vanish too?? Ours did today.

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
ah the fun relatives. looks like everyone has one or two of those...they must have been produced in bulk eh...lol

as for the housing in surrey, check out www.mls.ca . you can check out what available by neighbourhood, if your husband wants to be close to his friends.

Btw your husband is a very lucky guy to have found you.

mapledreams said:
@ Singhson

You are amazing! You wrote a very concise "to the point" kind of description! I work in settlement, funded by the government and I would probably come for a visit first with my hubby, then move. I am very adaptable to any job but my priority is my hubby and he has lots of friends in bc, surrey specifically.

I love Toronto but we have relatives here and we HATE them..LOL

How are the prices of houses in Surrey? Like a semi-detached?

@ Hambzik:

Hahahahhahahha! You are hilarious..mat bolo kuch yaar, dusri mahabharat na shuru ho jaye yaha par, you know what i mean :p

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
mapledreams said:
@ Kuku

Check your ecas..did your address vanish too?? Ours did today.
mine did not :( :(

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
Hope it turns out to be something good for you whose addressed got vanished. :)

btwn any comment on this observation based statement ???

"chances of getting interview is minimal if you do not get document request/interview request within one to one n a half month of PPR"

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
My address is still there. But good luck to all and hoping for few visas and updates before new year.
@kuku,
Hard to say about doc request and interview relation. We need more data to support that statement. :'(

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
I meant to say, if you do not get Interview or document request by that time, it is unlikely that you will get interview at later stage.

In order to finish the case within 6 months, it is necessary that they call you for interview earlier after PPR, as the entire process takes at least 2-3 months if interview is required.

Most of cases taking more than 6 months are most likely due to BC if the applicant has a travel history.. They would not want to take a blame on themselves that process got delayed only because of late interview set up.

This is just an opinion based on various posts here..this could not be 100% correct but 80-90% cases fall in that category..

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
@kuku

I see what you mean. If ND really wants to stick with their 6 months timeline, as you said would be true in most cases. But I have heard from this thread that few people didn't even get initial review after 3-4 months. so it may be not true in all cases.
On side note, I heard another case of family friend that got cleared in 5 months total (CPCM+ND). :D Husband sponsored wife, 1st marriage for both, no foreign travel, both well educated. And both lucky..lol.
So fare, we have only seen 2 DM on this forum for this month. Need at least another 4 to keep us all motivated.

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@singhson

Ok, I'll visit that website. And yes, my hubs is lucky to have found me, LOL! Actually, I'm lucky too, he's a great guy, love him to bits (including his annoying habits, lol)

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
newdelhi2011 said:
@ kuku

I see what you mean. If ND really wants to stick with their 6 months timeline, as you said would be true in most cases. But I have heard from this thread that few people didn't even get initial review after 3-4 months. so it may be not true in all cases.
On side note, I heard another case of family friend that got cleared in 5 months total (CPCM+ND). :D Husband sponsored wife, 1st marriage for both, no foreign travel, both well educated. And both lucky..lol.
So fare, we have only seen 2 DM on this forum for this month. Need at least another 4 to keep us all motivated.

yes I agree..it is not true for all cases !!! This thought was a fruitful product of an unrealistically unprecedented event that took place in an idle mind ;D ;D

On other side, we have hardly 15-20 persons contributing to this thread..so we don't know the real picture across the nation..I wish we get more visas by end of this month!!!

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Medical expiring

Hey yug

Here is a quick summary of what I found out from my buddy.

In case of medical expiring, CIC has implemented process change for such situations and give priority to such cases to minimize the impact.
However, if its not a normal/routine case, and the medical results expire then a new examination will be needed and CIC will send you a letter informing you of such. In most cases DMP will not do another examination until you show them the letter issued by CIC asking you to redo the examination. In some rare cases the officer may ask the medical practioner regarding the expired medicals and can extend it (more common practice for cases applied within Canada then abroad).

Another thing I found out (little disheartening) was that when a visa is granted its expiration date is same as that of person's medical results expiration date. I have a bad feeling that there is a chance you will need to redo your medicals and you cannot do it without the letter from CIC, hopefully this won't be the case. Everyone on here is praying for you and others so hopefully you will get your visa soon.

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Medical expiring

singhson said:
Hey yug

Here is a quick summary of what I found out from my buddy.

In case of medical expiring, CIC has implemented process change for such situations and give priority to such cases to minimize the impact.
However, if its not a normal/routine case, and the medical results expire then a new examination will be needed and CIC will send you a letter informing you of such. In most cases DMP will not do another examination until you show them the letter issued by CIC asking you to redo the examination. In some rare cases the officer may ask the medical practioner regarding the expired medicals and can extend it (more common practice for cases applied within Canada then abroad).

Another thing I found out (little disheartening) was that when a visa is granted its expiration date is same as that of person's medical results expiration date. I have a bad feeling that there is a chance you will need to redo your medicals and you cannot do it without the letter from CIC, hopefully this won't be the case. Everyone on here is praying for you and others so hopefully you will get your visa soon.
thx for da info buddy, let c wht i get i mean letter for redo medical oe visa. . M address was vanished from ecas since yesterday!! Hope smthing good this time

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
@yug

You should definitely hear something this week!!! Fingers crossed !!