Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Arsh Ali said:
ASK Added, Hope I have to update more good news in list on Monday.... signing off for weekend..... :)
Thanks a lot Arsh and have a nice weekend!
insha Allah good news will follow soon :)

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
cuccoo0 said:
Hi ASK,

Thanks for your reply

Just a query if you could help please

I have been asked for the below froms
1) New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 from the Principal Applicant
2) New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and and each family member over the age of 18
3) New Schedule A Background /Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
4) Travel from (IMM5562E)

I have downloaded all the forms but confused about one i.e.

New Appliction for Permanent Residence IMM0008 from the Principal Applicant

Now there are two IMM0008 on the website i.e.
One i mentioned above
The other one is IMM0008 (schedule 3)

Which one to use any ideas?

In addition, When filling the Travel history like all of us have provided history while sending full documents to certain time. Should this be redone right from the beginning or should we fill in the one after sending full docs (i think this is more logical)

I would really appreciate your feed back.

Thanks and Regards

Azam
Thank you Cuccoo0/Azam. Since I am using a consultant, they are providing those forms to me. I shall check with them to clarify this confusion regarding Schedule 3. Also, what my consultant have told me is the entire travel history - not just after filing application. This will be a headache as to list down all these info from all your passports(including cancelled ones) will not be that easy. In my case, I have made multiple single day visits to many countries other than my home country and country of current residence. I guess transits are not counted.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
yukhan said:
Dear all,

Just to share, tomorrow I & my wife are going for HAJJ.

Pls. pray to ALLAH that he makes it easy for us.

Rest InshaAllah will pray for you & your families. I will be in touch with you all InshaAllah.
may Allah accept your Hajj.
please pray for all the applicants around the world expecting MR/PPR/Visa

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
ASK said:
Thank you Cuccoo0/Azam. Since I am using a consultant, they are providing those forms to me. I shall check with them to clarify this confusion regarding Schedule 3. Also, what my consultant have told me is the entire travel history - not just after filing application. This will be a headache as to list down all these info from all your passports(including cancelled ones) will not be that easy. In my case, I have made multiple single day visits to many countries other than my home country and country of current residence. I guess transits are not counted.
Hi ASK

Thanks for your reply and time.

It seems to me (i dont wanna hurt anybody's feelings) that all those who shall get updated documents requests will be processed next year while those who does not have much to update will get straight MR now and processed. Just a wild guess

Reason, for me or us getting updated docs request is like filing the Apps right from the beginning i.e. all the forms

Who knows as to my mind even the ones making these decisions are confused.

I can finish only with one sectence i.e. LAGAY RAHO MUNNA BHAEE

Salam
Azam

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
guys I wanna apply for CAIPS notes...see my timeline and suggest and advice...

thanks

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
cuccoo0 said:
Hi ASK

Thanks for your reply and time.

It seems to me (i dont wanna hurt anybody's feelings) that all those who shall get updated documents requests will be processed next year while those who does not have much to update will get straight MR now and processed. Just a wild guess

Reason, for me or us getting updated docs request is like filing the Apps right from the beginning i.e. all the forms

Who knows as to my mind even the ones making these decisions are confused.

I can finish only with one sectence i.e. LAGAY RAHO MUNNA BHAEE

Salam
Azam
I think u will get MR by dec 2012.. 30 days shows their eagerness to wrap things up...

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
I think u will get MR by dec 2012.. 30 days shows their eagerness to wrap things up...
About 30 day eagerness:

I'm in touch via phone with one of the forum members from MI 1, who sent full docs in Oct 2010, and got rejected in May 2012, then case re-opened in JUNE 2012, sent updated docs 4 months ago in June, and no MR abhi tuk. he also had 30 days to submit updated docs ...(they could directly send MR to waiters if they were THAT eager, I think they ll take their regular time, since GENERALLY, updated docs have 30 days deadline, and if medical is included, then it has 60 days deadline)...Some people have sent updated docs 6-7 months ago, and are still waiting for MR...

But I agree with u bro. Considering timelines given in wait letter, our caips, our processing dates, now things SHOULD speed up soon (like in DEC-JAN)...let's see. Allah behter kare.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
About medical:

One of my friends/senior forum members, MI-2, got his medical done last week from Islamabad IOM. They gave him appointment after 3 days. And cost was 3650 rupees (for one person). Usual tests, .....blood, urine, chest x-ray.... He said it was a local doctor and he asked him regular questions like , do u smoke, do u drink, did u or anyone in family have TB, what do u do, why r u going to canada, etc etc. There were about 6 families there...only immigration related patients, no regular patients....some for canada, some for UK....the whole medical thing took 3 hours.

I'm impressed waisay with IOM. I was expecting it ll have more rush and will give long appointments...Since someone who got medicals done in June from Hameed Lateef hospital lahore told me they gave him appointment of 8 days, and took 6 hours for the whole thing...(Coz they had immigration patients+regular patients too)

Just thought of sharing this info.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jimmy page said:
About 30 day eagerness:

I'm in touch via phone with one of the forum members from MI 1, who sent full docs in Oct 2010, and got rejected in May 2012, then case re-opened in JUNE 2012, sent updated docs 4 months ago in June, and no MR abhi tuk. he also had 30 days to submit updated docs ...(they could directly send MR to waiters if they were THAT eager, I think they ll take their regular time, since GENERALLY, updated docs have 30 days deadline, and if medical is included, then it has 60 days deadline)...Some people have sent updated docs 6-7 months ago, and are still waiting for MR...

But I agree with u bro. Considering timelines given in wait letter, our caips, our processing dates, now things SHOULD speed up soon (like in DEC-JAN)...let's see. Allah behter kare.
Hmmm but eagerness they must have, they must be curious to announce new policy.. Secondly, if they give 90 days now, it means jan end and then medical.... So isn't it a stretch ..... In my opinion, MR is clubed with updated docs if they don't need anything to issue MR... If any update is needed, they ask for docs first.... Plz correct me if am wrong :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
Hmmm but eagerness they must have, they must be curious to announce new policy.. Secondly, if they give 90 days now, it means jan end and then medical.... So isn't it a stretch ..... In my opinion, MR is clubed with updated docs if they don't need anything to issue MR... If any update is needed, they ask for docs first.... Plz correct me if am wrong :)
Hmmm...not saying u re wrong bro...just saying how would they know if there is an update in our case (like an additional baby, new 6 month stay at a new country etc etc UNLESS we tell them ourselves, which a lot of people dont---i know so many people on forum who got direct medical but had an 8 month old baby during the process, and had relocated to dubai...vo sent them medical, they informed vo of the changes, then baby s medical was sent) ..... Updated docs, I feel, are asked before issuing medicals, just to know how many medicals need to be issued and whether new PCC is required or is there any such new info needed...some people get updated docs, and then get medical later....Some people get direct medical with updated docs....there is no rule in this...its TOTAL CHANCE/vo discretion...JUST MY OPINION....

As for new criteria, they will announce new criteria even if we r in process, since new criteria is gonna be announced in JAN 2013....which is in 2 months...I don't think everyone from MI-1+2+3 will get medical or visa in the next 2 months....they never said that we will launch new criteria after giving everyone medical or visa. they said we will will launch new criteria after 'clearing backlog'....that could mean anything , like finalizing eligibility (which they already have done) or watever...

Personally, I Hope u re right bro---U know I also want that medical comes along with updated docs and comes asap. So I'd be happy IF that happens. Guess we ll find out soon.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
jimmy page said:
Hmmm...not saying u re wrong bro...just saying how would they know if there is an update in our case (like an additional baby, new 6 month stay at a new country etc etc UNLESS we tell them ourselves, which a lot of people dont---i know so many people on forum who got direct medical but had an 8 month old baby during the process, and had relocated to dubai...vo sent them medical, they informed vo of the changes, then baby s medical was sent) ..... Updated docs, I feel, are asked before issuing medicals, just to know how many medicals need to be issued and whether new PCC is required or is there any such new info needed...some people get updated docs, and then get medical later....Some people get direct medical with updated docs....there is no rule in this...its TOTAL CHANCE/vo discretion...JUST MY OPINION....

As for new criteria, they will announce new criteria even if we r in process, since new criteria is gonna be announced in JAN 2013....which is in 2 months...I don't think everyone from MI-1+2+3 will get medical in the next 2 months....they never said that we will launch new criteria after giving everyone medical or visa. they said we will will launch new criteria after 'clearing backlog'....that could mean anything , like finalizing eligibility (which they already have done) or watever...

Personally, I Hope u re right bro---U know I also want that medical comes along with updated docs and comes asap. So I'd be happy IF that happens. Guess we ll find out soon.
Dear Jimmy,

i think we all are getting MR or Updated docs request just after 6/7 months of wait letter date and it will continue in that fashion, then again, so many of us here already completed 6 months from wait letter but still no MR/Update!!!

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
destination canada said:
Dear Jimmy,

i think we all are getting MR or Updated docs request just after 6/7 months of wait letter date and it will continue in that fashion, then again, so many of us here already completed 6 months from wait letter but still no MR/Update!!!
Bro, .even though I hope/want that the medical comes today....but in my heart, I feel that medical might be dragged till JAN to APR 2013...

I always knew in my heart that 6 -7 months per kuch nahee aye ga, (I ve been in process since March 2012, more than 7 months already).....I always had start of 2013 in mind (atleast 9-10 months from inprocess date)....and thats why I keep saying DEC-JAN...but I do feel some update doc request for some more people MIGHT come in the next 2 months...may be medical he aa jaye, who knows!!.

THIS IS JUST MY GUT FEELING, nothing concrete or based on any facts. We ll find out soon...too late for the guessing games now....let's just pray it comes before we expect...and it goes ok till the end....really sick of this process now....but as I keep reminding myself , "don't hate the player (jason kenny), hate the game (immigration process)....this is wat this process is like, kya karein....

P.s: hahahahha...I was just talkin to my friend , who s applied for australian immigration, and is waiting for medicals...its been 3 years for him too....he said, everytime I mail them, they say "background checks going on" :):) I said don't worry, canada ka bhi yahe scene hai.....I wonder aisee kya kharabee hai humaray background mein, ke checks complete honay ka naam he nahi letay :):) saada background he theek nahi hega , paa jee :) lol.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Bro, .even though I hope/want that the medical comes today....but in my heart, I feel that medical might be dragged till JAN to APR 2013...

I always knew in my heart that 6 -7 months per kuch nahee aye ga, (since I ve been in process since March 2012, 7 months already).....I always had start of 2013 in mind (atleast 9-10 months from inprocess date)....and thats why I keep saying DEC-JAN...but I do feel some update doc request for some more people MIGHT come in the next 2 months...may be medical he aa jaye, who knows!!.

THIS IS JUST MY GUT FEELING, nothing concrete or based on any facts. We ll find out soon...too late for the guessing games now....let's just pray it comes before we expect...and it goes ok till the end....really sick of this process now....but as I keep reminding myself , "don't hate the player (jason kenny), hate the game (immigration process)....this is wat this process is like, kya karein....

P.s: hahahahha...I was just talkin to my friend , who s applied for australian immigration, and is waiting for medicals...its been 3 years for him too....he said, everytime I mail them, they say "background checks going on" :):) I said don't worry, canada ka bhi yahe scene hai.....I wonder aisee kya kharabee hai humaray background mein, ke checks complete honay ka naam he nahi letay :):) saada background he theek nahi hega , paa jee :) lol.
One of my indian friend got Australian PR in record 10 months time. Even his consultant was surprised. I think the time depends on case to case basis. If there is complications in doing background checks then it takes more time to finalise.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
eemmoo1 said:
One of my indian friend got Australian PR in record 10 months time. Even his consultant was surprised. I think the time depends on case to case basis. If there is complications in doing background checks then it takes more time to finalise.
Agreed...his friend/co-worker, who sits right next to him in the same office, he got it in 2 years and has already left for aus...even though they both filled out forms together, applied together, are from same profession, both never went outside pakistan...almost identical case....guess its just luck/vo discretion...

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Agreed...his friend/co-worker, who sits right next to him in the same office, he got it in 2 years and has already left for aus...even though they both filled out forms together, applied together, are from same profession, both never went outside pakistan...almost idemtical case....guess its just luck/vo discretion...
Yaar waisey they are just giving us 30 days to send update documents. I have seen people who are waiting for MR for many months after sending update. Allah knows how and when they will send MR's. Sometimes very confusing.