20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
501 said:
no I did not received any wait letter and updated docs either but now VO is asking a lot of documents for just a short period of time. my biggest dilema is getting PCC from UAE while I am now in the Philippines.
Dear 501, Congrats on getting MR. One thing I would like to ask you is - when you left for good from UAE last Sept, why did you not inform CIC about your change of address? Also, when you know that you have no plans to come back to that country and when you had applied for Immigration, it would have been a natural choice to obtain a PCC from that country while you were there. I guess the process is simple and fast for UAE and hopefully any of your friends or ex-colleagues there should be able to help you with this...I am not sure if you can apply for it online.

Thank you Yukhan and WAY for your wishes..May the Almighty let you post your good news too very very shortly here...

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Punjabi translation of JLR s reply :

"Hunn araam ee, thundd pay gayee hai" :)

No offence bro:) I sent the same query and he copy/pasted the wait letter to me...I think the only command visa officers know in computer is "copy/paste" :)
Thanks Jimmy :p

One more thing ... Can I consider JLR my Visa Officer ... Any body else have any idea about it ???

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
ASK said:
Dear 501, Congrats on getting MR. One thing I would like to ask you is - when you left for good from UAE, why did you not inform CIC about your change of address? Also, when you know that you have no plans to come back to that country and when you had applied for Immigration, it would have been a natural choice to obtain a PCC from that country while you were there. I guess the process is simple and fast for UAE and hopefully any of your friends or ex-colleagues there should be able to help you with this...I am not sure if you can apply for it online.

Thank you Yukhan and WAY for your wishes..May the Almighty let you post your good news too very very shortly here...
thank you ASK, I did get a pcc but it was in January and I exit UAE on sept. I also did inform my consultant about going home for they are the one who should inform VO about it. yes some of my friends are helping me right now but running out of time. Going back to UAE for a visit is expensive but i am thinking about it too. Thanks again for the input.

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
SMSH said:
If there is a will there is a way...
1. Apply PCC in Philipine
2. Get UAE visit visa ASAP and come here, apply in person, in my opinion this is the fastest way to get it because they need finger prints....and this can be done in one day only, see all requirements from CIC website for UAE police clearance...
3. Complete the rest of documents when you are back, renew passports if necessary...
thanks for the input

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
zeshananis said:

One more thing ... Can I consider JLR my Visa Officer ... Any body else have any idea about it ???
Not sure , but looks like JLR seems to be the guy/gal handling your case. Kya koi dum shum karana hai JLR ko ? or as Arsh says "bara naik lurka hai JLR" :)
I don't even know who my vo is . I ve never received any initials in my emails. Its always from client service unit.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
SMSH said:
Dear Arsh, Thanks for your efforts for table...& updates...
Could you please also add two more columns (Date of Application) + (Current Country)
This will give an idea exactly for all of us that how much time they are taking from the date of 1st application and applicants from which country are getting the MR/letter!!!
if you like this idea then My date of application is 12-Jun.2010 & I applied from UAE
Nice suggestion bro, but I feel now it will take too much effort as I have to collect all the data again.... Secondly, I guess VO matters, not the country u r residing in.... totally my opinion....

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
yukhan said:
Dear Arsh, Jimmy, Destination, SMSH and others,

Don't you think the medicals are coming only for those who sent apps thru agents/consultants Or post service delays???

Correct if i am wrong......
Nice observation hmmmm ::)

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
Amjadbd said:
Many Cong Buddy, I have quick query from you. As per my CAIPS they have mentioned PC's from UAE only and i have already submitted PC from Pakistan with full docs. Please tell me what is mentioned in your CAIPS it will help me to start processing my documents.

Seniors your advise is also required.

many thanks
Thank you Amjad bhai. Can you please mention your current country of residence? If you are staying in UAE, they will ask only for an updated Police Clearance Certificate when they send MR. If you have stayed in Pakistan for more than 6 months after you filed your application, then only there is a very rare chance of them asking for an updated PCC (I am not sure of this). They do ask for all your Travel History (before and after filing your application), even if it is one day trip other than your country of origin and current country of residence.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukhan said:
Dear Arsh, Jimmy, Destination, SMSH and others,

Don't you think the medicals are coming only for those who sent apps thru agents/consultants Or post service delays???

Correct if i am wrong......
No they don't give any special preference to people applied through consultants. It could be a coincidence. But buckle up as plane it about to take of with bundle of MR letters :)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeshananis said:

No if underlying deptt is client service unit then he/she is not visa officer.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
Nice observation hmmmm ::)
2 of the MI-2 forum friends (and one guy who s not on forum) who received medical this month , all three r self-represented. So consultant or self represented has no significance.

Anyways, thanks Arsh for list making. let's hope u get REALLY busy soon.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
No if underlying deptt is client service unit then he/she is not visa officer.
Fruitfull information! Thanks buddy...

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
eemmoo1 said:
No they don't give any special preference to people applied through consultants. It could be a coincidence. But buckle up as plane it about to take of with bundle of MR letters :)
May God doubles our Eid Joys :)

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jimmy page said:
2 of the MI-2 forum friends (and one guy who s not on forum) who received medical this month , all three r self-represented. So consultant or self represented has no significance.

Anyways, thanks Arsh for list making. let's hope u get REALLY busy soon.
Bhai itna serious na ho.... main nay waisay hi kaha tha:) tum to serious hogai :)

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Dear all,

Just to share, tomorrow I & my wife are going for HAJJ.

Pls. pray to ALLAH that he makes it easy for us.

Rest InshaAllah will pray for you & your families. I will be in touch with you all InshaAllah.