+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
yras said:
eligibility in progress, bg in progress, medical passed.
I called IRCC after seeing my profile updated, and the officer told me your bg check is done and the only thing remaining is the decision to be made.
As per my GSCM notes, it was reassesed two months ago, and passed again.
anything new for you?

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Hi Fellas,

Here is an update.
Principal applicant has been invited to attend security interview in regards to his military history. I don't know anything about those kinds of interviews and what to expect. But giving clean and honest answers should launch us to PPR :). Unless we'll have to under go another security check after this interview. Then it might take another few months. Request came through snail mail btw from another Visa Office (that does not process our application - they even mentioned it in the letter)

Anyhow - can't wait.
Not worried but don't feel indifferent about it either.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
munika said:
Hi Fellas,

Here is an update.
Principal applicant has been invited to attend security interview in regards to his military history. I don't know anything about those kinds of interviews and what to expect. But giving clean and honest answers should launch us to PPR :). Unless we'll have to under go another security check after this interview. Then it might take another few months. Request came through snail mail btw from another Visa Office (that does not process our application - they even mentioned it in the letter)

Anyhow - can't wait.
Wow! But that's some good progress - happy for you that your application is moving forward. Hopefully it won't be long now till PPR. Any clues on what might be of interest to them in your military record? Did they tell you what to prepare for the interview? And modt importantly, how much time did they give you?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
munika said:
Hi Fellas,

Here is an update.

Anyhow - can't wait.
Seems your security screening is about to be concluded.
Good luck! :)

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Tocanadawego said:
Wow! But that's some good progress - happy for you that your application is moving forward. Hopefully it won't be long now till PPR. Any clues on what might be of interest to them in your military record? Did they tell you what to prepare for the interview? And modt importantly, how much time did they give you?
He participated in active combats. Send us a form to fill out (the same one we did year ago). I guess it raised the eyebrows and they want to hear from him details of his combats. I hope so.
Edit; Yes they gave him 20 days to prepare. I wish it was sooner. Nothing to prepare about since all the info are truthful.

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Heloow people I can't login my CIC account since 2 days any one here have same issue ? please respond I getting an error message each time I use my sign In partner

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
munika said:
Hi Fellas,

Here is an update.

Anyhow - can't wait.

Hope this brings you the golden email very soon!
Good Luck :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajisam said:
Heloow people I can't login my CIC account since 2 days any one here have same issue ? please respond I getting an error message each time I use my sign In partner
Keep trying. I experienced it some days ago with internet explorer but work with google chrome.

yras

Dec 5, 2014
123pinoy said:
anything new for you?
Nothing. I called them again today. The same answer. You should wait for the decision to be made, which can be today, in a week, in a month, or more.

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
after 9+ months the background check changed to "in progress". wondering now whether they just started the security check or it was completed by CSIS and they received and added the results to my file?

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
I can't login my CIC account since 2 days any one here have same issue ? please respond I getting an error message each time I use my sign In partner I try different browser since google chrome , internet explored but no way to signed in

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
chillito said:
after 9+ months the background check changed to "in progress". wondering now whether they just started the security check or it was completed by CSIS and they received and added the results to my file?

Did anyone got maximum time/limit set by CIC to finalize EE application?

Its seems record will be set by us. We are history makers and most unfortunate candidates since d start of EE

Its really very hard to understand that our BGC is not completed even after taking more than double the time or some of them is completed and they still didn't get PPR yet.

People those are getting PPR within 6 months are getting their BGC done within 3-4 months whereas mine BGC is in process from last 8 months :'( and so as for most of us.

My hopes are going down now. I don't know what to do and what to hope

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Did anyone got maximum time/limit set by CIC to finalize EE application?

Its seems record will be set by us. We are history makers and most unfortunate candidates since d start of EE

Its really very hard to understand that our BGC is not completed even after taking more than double the time or some of them is completed and they still didn't get PPR yet.

People those are getting PPR within 6 months are getting their BGC done within 3-4 months whereas mine BGC is in process from last 8 months :'( and so as for most of us.

My hopes are going down now. I don't know what to do and what to hope
Problem is ..we are not getting clear answers fom cic ,that where is our applications and why they are stuck...atleast we deserve to know where is our applications exactly ..and 14 months complete today ..

LittleBeeInCanada

Sep 9, 2014
Hello Everyone!
Sorry for possibly stupid questions. We are inland ONP applicants and now its already more than 7 months since AOR. The status of our application is:
Review of eligibility: In progress
Review of medical results: In progress
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling of interview: Not needed
A background check is needed: In progress
Background check changed from not needed to in progress sometime in August.
What will be your suggestions?
Thanks a lot!!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleBeeInCanada said:
Hello Everyone!
Sorry for possibly stupid questions. We are inland ONP applicants and now its already more than 7 months since AOR. The status of our application is:
Review of eligibility: In progress
Review of medical results: In progress
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling of interview: Not needed
A background check is needed: In progress
Background check changed from not needed to in progress sometime in August.
What will be your suggestions?
Thanks a lot!!!
Is your medical expired ..why it is in process ? Did you order gcms notes recently ?