+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:
Here any body know how long IRCC issue for us BOWP ? is it for 1 year or less than 1 year ?
Its given for one Year precisely

I hope this will help u

BOWP issuance
Applicants must submit an Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker form [IMM 5710 (PDF, 465.41 KB)] indicating that they are applying for an open work permit.

Work permit applications are processed as per information provided by the foreign national. The response to “What type of work permit are you applying for?” must be “Open work permit” to meet the eligibility requirements. Officers will ensure the applicants meet the eligibility requirements, regardless of whether an employer’s name is mentioned.

Where it is clear that complex or contentious issues or concerns exist on the APR, the work permit application should be referred to a local office for additional review. Once satisfied that any complex or contentious issues have been resolved, the local office can issue the work permit following these same instructions.

Upon receipt of the application, the processing office will confirm the following:

the APR under one of the economic classes (FSWC, CEC, FSTC, two caregiver classes and PNC [with no employment restrictions as a condition of the nomination, as specified above]) has passed the required permanent residence application stage;
the foreign national is currently in Canada;
the foreign national currently holds a valid work permit that will expire within the next four months, and there are no other issues of concern;
the work permit application is for an open work permit (as per the Details of intended work in Canada section);
the open work permit holder fee has been paid in addition to the processing fee; and
the applicant is not inadmissible to Canada.
The open work permit will be issued under the authority of paragraph R205(a) and will be coded as follows:

LMIA exemption code: A-75
NOC: 9999
Intended Occupation: Open
Case Type: 27 – Under examination
Duration: 12 months
Subsequent requests from applicants to extend their stay on an open work permit will be considered on a case‑by‑case basis.

If a medical examination has not been previously conducted or its result has expired, the office must impose the following conditions:

not authorized to work in childcare, primary or secondary school teaching, or health services field occupations;
not authorized to work in agricultural occupations (designated countries only).
In all cases, the officer must input on the work permit the visible remark “APR Pending”. This remark, in addition to the Case Type code, will ensure eligibility for continued health care coverage by the province or territory.

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:
Its given for one Year precisely

I hope this will help u

BOWP issuance
Applicants must submit an Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker form [IMM 5710 (PDF, 465.41 KB)] indicating that they are applying for an open work permit.

Work permit applications are processed as per information provided by the foreign national. The response to “What type of work permit are you applying for?” must be “Open work permit” to meet the eligibility requirements. Officers will ensure the applicants meet the eligibility requirements, regardless of whether an employer’s name is mentioned.

Where it is clear that complex or contentious issues or concerns exist on the APR, the work permit application should be referred to a local office for additional review. Once satisfied that any complex or contentious issues have been resolved, the local office can issue the work permit following these same instructions.

Upon receipt of the application, the processing office will confirm the following:

the APR under one of the economic classes (FSWC, CEC, FSTC, two caregiver classes and PNC [with no employment restrictions as a condition of the nomination, as specified above]) has passed the required permanent residence application stage;
the foreign national currently holds a valid work permit that will expire within the next four months, and there are no other issues of concern;
the work permit application is for an open work permit (as per the Details of intended work in Canada section);
the open work permit holder fee has been paid in addition to the processing fee; and
The open work permit will be issued under the authority of paragraph R205(a) and will be coded as follows:

LMIA exemption code: A-75
NOC: 9999
Intended Occupation: Open
Case Type: 27 – Under examination
Duration: 12 months
Subsequent requests from applicants to extend their stay on an open work permit will be considered on a case‑by‑case basis.

If a medical examination has not been previously conducted or its result has expired, the office must impose the following conditions:

not authorized to work in childcare, primary or secondary school teaching, or health services field occupations;
not authorized to work in agricultural occupations (designated countries only).
In all cases, the officer must input on the work permit the visible remark “APR Pending”. This remark, in addition to the Case Type code, will ensure eligibility for continued health care coverage by the province or territory.

Ok thanks for ur info Dream canada , MY CASE I SEE MY GCMS NOTE - I PASS ELIGIBILITY AND CRIMINALITY AND ACCORDING TO THE CALL SERVICE AGEN ONLY LEFT SECURUTY CLEAREANCE RESULT THEY WAITING FOR TAKE FINAL DECISION THATS CALL CENTER AGENT TOLD ME SO MY CASE WHAT U THINK IAM ABLE TO APPLY BOWP ? IAM JANUARY 2016 AOR

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:
Ok thanks for ur info Dream canada , MY CASE I SEE MY GCMS NOTE - I PASS ELIGIBILITY AND CRIMINALITY AND ACCORDING TO THE CALL SERVICE AGEN ONLY LEFT SECURUTY CLEAREANCE RESULT THEY WAITING FOR TAKE FINAL DECISION THATS CALL CENTER AGENT TOLD ME SO MY CASE WHAT U THINK IAM ABLE TO APPLY BOWP ? IAM JANUARY 2016 AOR
Ur application stage seema ok to get BOWP . One has to meet below to get BOWP

yous1987

Mar 23, 2015
Dear all

I am an Egyptian pharmacist that's currently residing and working in Bahrain. I was wondering if someone could advice me as I am quite concerned with the processing of my permanent residence. I have applied through the Federal Skilled Workers Immigration program.

My timeline is as follows:
Date on which I received my ITA: 26th of November 2015
Date on which I finalized and uploaded my documents and received my AOR: 9th of January 2016
Date on which I passed my medical tests: 17th of January 2016
Date on which I was asked to sign and upload a "Schedule A Declaration Background" and then I uploaded it on the same day: 18th of January 2016
Date on which the CIC said that they had started on my "Background check: 24th of February 2016

I just got an update today claiming that my profile has been updated and when I opened my profile to check, there was nothing. I think it might have been a glitch with the website. Anyways, I have applied for my GCMS notes from about two weeks and I am still waiting for them.

If anyone has any information that might be helpful for my case or any idea as to why it is being delayed, that would be awesome!

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:
Ur application stage seema ok to get BOWP . One has to meet below to get BOWP

Dear Dream Canada Thanks again , MY GCMS NOTE PAGE #123 AGENT REVIEW SAYING THAT R10 OK AND ALL OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE ON FILE , ITS THAT MEAN I PASS MY ''R10'' AND SURELY ELIGIBLE FOR BOWP ? AS PER CALL CENTER AGENT THEY WAITING MY SECURITY RESULT TO FINALIZE MY APPLICATION PLEASE REPLAY SIR ALSO I GET ONE YEAR OPEN WORK PERMIT ? MY INITIAL WORK PERMIT CLOSED AND FOR 2 YEAR SAME MY SPOUSE GET 2 YEAR OPEN WORK PERMIT SAME TIME

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:
Dear Dream Canada Thanks again , MY GCMS NOTE PAGE #123 AGENT REVIEW SAYING THAT R10 OK AND ALL OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE ON FILE , ITS THAT MEAN I PASS MY ''R10'' AND SURELY ELIGIBLE FOR BOWP ? AS PER CALL CENTER AGENT THEY WAITING MY SECURITY RESULT TO FINALIZE MY APPLICATION PLEASE REPLAY SIR ALSO I GET ONE YEAR OPEN WORK PERMIT ? MY INITIAL WORK PERMIT CLOSED AND FOR 2 YEAR SAME MY SPOUSE GET 2 YEAR OPEN WORK PERMIT SAME TIME
If ur current wP is expiring withing 4 months then all seems ok . It ll be for 1 year for u and 4 ur spouse

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:
If ur current wP is expiring withing 4 months then all seems ok . It ll be for 1 year for u and 4 ur spouse
Thanks Dream Canada , are u under FSTP or FSW ? Iam under FSTP

MY GCMS NOTE AS BELOW

MST - PASSED CANDIDATES THEN AS BELOW THEM ASSESSMENT

MST - Arranged Employment - MET

LANGUAGE MST - MET

FUND - MET

MST FUND EXEMPT - Y

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
yous1987 said:
Dear all

I am an Egyptian pharmacist that's currently residing and working in Bahrain. I was wondering if someone could advice me as I am quite concerned with the processing of my permanent residence. I have applied through the Federal Skilled Workers Immigration program.

My timeline is as follows:
Date on which I received my ITA: 26th of November 2015
Date on which I finalized and uploaded my documents and received my AOR: 9th of January 2016
Date on which I passed my medical tests: 17th of January 2016
Date on which I was asked to sign and upload a "Schedule A Declaration Background" and then I uploaded it on the same day: 18th of January 2016
Date on which the CIC said that they had started on my "Background check: 24th of February 2016

I just got an update today claiming that my profile has been updated and when I opened my profile to check, there was nothing. I think it might have been a glitch with the website. Anyways, I have applied for my GCMS notes from about two weeks and I am still waiting for them.

If anyone has any information that might be helpful for my case or any idea as to why it is being delayed, that would be awesome!

GCMS notes will be of great help. I believe It wasn't a glitch. As far as I know when there is an update in your account, even if you don't see any in your profile, they are working on the file and gonna inform you about some update. In my friend's case, that was PPR. But there can be any other updates, like changes in your MEDICAL status from "passed" to "not needed at this time" and to "passed" again. You can search for similar cases on this forum. ;)

Hope this update brings your PPR to you very soon. Please keep us posted. :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
DreamCanada16 said:
Thanks for your reply. So this means one can go and come back on BOWP with valid multiple entry visitor visa and can work as worker after re-entry
You are welcome, Yes.

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sharma1990 said:
I have s.26 and s.22(1)(b) everywhere ...
I have s.21 and s.22(1)(b) too. Can u help me understand s.22(1)(b) please ?

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Guys good news for me today I call to call center agent and they inform me My security clearance they receive now from CSIS and waiting for officer review on that document to take final decision

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:
Guys good news for me today I call to call center agent and they inform me My security clearance they receive now from CSIS and waiting for officer review on that document to take final decision
Congratulations !

I hope ur and even our wait is over soon

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
saadicanada said:
I have s.21 and s.22(1)(b) too. Can u help me understand s.22(1)(b) please ?
Can anybody help me understand this please?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
saadicanada said:
Can anybody help me understand this please?
I hope this ll help u

Statistical summary of actions taken by CIC in response to requests for information under the Privacy Act[note 1 ]

CIC completed 4,986 privacy requests during this reporting year. Of these, CIC entirely disclosed information in 1,863 cases (37.5%) of all requests. Partially released information was released in 2,152 requests (43%). The remaining 971 requests (19.5%) fell under the categories of nothing disclosed, unable to process, abandoned by applicant, or transferred to another federal institution.

The majority of exemptions applied under the Privacy Act fell under section 26, which is designed to protect the personal information of an individual other than the requestor; section 21, which concerns international affairs and defence; section 22, which deals with law enforcement and investigations; and section 19, which covers personal information obtained in confidence from the government of a foreign state, an international organization, the government of a province, or a municipal or regional government.

Complaints to the Privacy Commissioner were made in only twelve (12) cases in 2007-2008, which represents less than 1% (0.24%) of received requests. This is a substantial decrease from last year (2006-2007) during which forty-three (43) complaints were filed with the Privacy Commissioner. Nine (9) complaints were completed during the reporting period, therefore thirteen (13) will be carried over.

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DreamCanada16 said:
I hope this ll help u

Statistical summary of actions taken by CIC in response to requests for information under the Privacy Act[note 1 ]

CIC completed 4,986 privacy requests during this reporting year. Of these, CIC entirely disclosed information in 1,863 cases (37.5%) of all requests. Partially released information was released in 2,152 requests (43%). The remaining 971 requests (19.5%) fell under the categories of nothing disclosed, unable to process, abandoned by applicant, or transferred to another federal institution.

The majority of exemptions applied under the Privacy Act fell under section 26, which is designed to protect the personal information of an individual other than the requestor; section 21, which concerns international affairs and defence; section 22, which deals with law enforcement and investigations; and section 19, which covers personal information obtained in confidence from the government of a foreign state, an international organization, the government of a province, or a municipal or regional government.

Complaints to the Privacy Commissioner were made in only twelve (12) cases in 2007-2008, which represents less than 1% (0.24%) of received requests. This is a substantial decrease from last year (2006-2007) during which forty-three (43) complaints were filed with the Privacy Commissioner. Nine (9) complaints were completed during the reporting period, therefore thirteen (13) will be carried over.

Thank you very much for the detail response. So is there anyway we can get to know that CIC is done with our security check and file is ready for final review? And do u have any idea if I have s.21 and s.22 (1)(b) on my gcms then this is gonna delay the process?