+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
saadicanada said:
Thank you very much for the detail response. So is there anyway we can get to know that CIC is done with our security check and file is ready for final review? And do u have any idea if I have s.21 and s.22 (1)(b) on my gcms then this is gonna delay the process?
This means they are working on security which they cant share with the applicant. its somehow taking CSIS or any other agency involved overseas to track the info or get the info.

It might be a bad luck or laziness from other agencies or logical. Keep a track by ordering GCMS notes and emails and calls. this is what we all can do in this situation

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DreamCanada16 said:
This means they are working on security which they cant share with the applicant. its somehow taking CSIS or any other agency involved overseas to track the info or get the info.

It might be a bad luck or laziness from other agencies or logical. Keep a track by ordering GCMS notes and emails and calls. this is what we all can do in this situation
Yes you are absolutely right. Can we order as many gcms notes as we want? Coz I already have got my 4 gcms notes and I heard from someone that each time I ask for gcms the VIsa office gets informed about it and it's gonna further delay the process as they could suspect my intention for asking so many gcms notes? Any recommendation ?

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
saadicanada said:
Yes you are absolutely right. Can we order as many gcms notes as we want? Coz I already have got my 4 gcms notes and I heard from someone that each time I ask for gcms the VIsa office gets informed about it and it's gonna further delay the process as they could suspect my intention for asking so many gcms notes? Any recommendation ?
I was told that ordering GCMS notes possibly can stop the process once GCMS notes downloaded there is no guarantee the file is going back to queue with same priority how it was, told by a CIC agent today not sure how much trust March 25th CEC inland was told an officer review is the only thing pending for me.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
saadicanada said:

in my opinion there is nothing wrong in ordering GCMS notes. As this is our right to know about ur application specially when its getting delayed. But i would recommend to order once in a month as ordering more than once in a month wont give u much of the info even. I have been ordering every month or so to get info on my application.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajanarth said:
I was told that ordering GCMS notes possibly can stop the process once GCMS notes downloaded there is no guarantee the file is going back to queue with same priority how it was, told by a CIC agent today not sure how much trust March 25th CEC inland was told an officer review is the only thing pending for me.
By ordering u dont get off the Que at all. Though by ordering ur asking them to open ur file of its its lying somewhere under the hood.. But everybody has their own opinions and experiences and might be right as well. We cant say even a single work precisely about CIC

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ajanarth said:
That's arguably the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in reference to CIC. Certainly there is no truth in this

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
fkl said:
That's arguably the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in reference to CIC. Certainly there is no truth in this
Well wish you can say that over phone to a CIC agent :) if you havent heard you probably one of those hasnt got to speak to an agent with little courtesy.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ajanarth said:
Well wish you can say that over phone to a CIC agent :) if you havent heard you probably one of those hasnt got to speak to an agent with little courtesy.
I have spoken to a lot of agents in the past as well as heard of many others. But yes i have been lucky to have run into courteous ones.

Or may be it was only because that i knew the limits of agent's knowledge so i would only call when they can really change something. Certainly i never called to ask them for a status update plainly.

But yes the above experience is really odd.

The notes website and response system is completely different. And it is getting a copy of your file. It's not like some one pulled your physical file out of the system and you have to worry about it being returned in place.

I have obtained notes even after getting COPRs just for evidence of some progress notes that might be needed at landing in a unique situation as well as during the process multiple times. So dont worry at all. It's good to order those once a month to see the progress on your file.

yous1987

Mar 23, 2015
Fatemeh Njm said:
GCMS notes will be of great help. I believe It wasn't a glitch. As far as I know when there is an update in your account, even if you don't see any in your profile, they are working on the file and gonna inform you about some update. In my friend's case, that was PPR. But there can be any other updates, like changes in your MEDICAL status from "passed" to "not needed at this time" and to "passed" again. You can search for similar cases on this forum. ;)

Hope this update brings your PPR to you very soon. Please keep us posted. :)
You were pretty right. Just yesterday, I got a message on my CIC account claiming that they were ready to start working on my visa but the validity of my medical exam ends on of December. So they wanted to know if I could land before the 7th of December and I have to contact them through my CIC and not via e-mail or conventional mail. The only thing that I found on my CIC account that required my action is an area in my application where I had to resubmit a newer copy of my passport (since it's been approximately a year since I received my AOR).

Do I still have to contact CIC and if I do, then how?

yous1987

Mar 23, 2015
Fatemeh Njm said:
GCMS notes will be of great help. I believe It wasn't a glitch. As far as I know when there is an update in your account, even if you don't see any in your profile, they are working on the file and gonna inform you about some update. In my friend's case, that was PPR. But there can be any other updates, like changes in your MEDICAL status from "passed" to "not needed at this time" and to "passed" again. You can search for similar cases on this forum. ;)

Hope this update brings your PPR to you very soon. Please keep us posted. :)
You were pretty right. Just yesterday, I got a message on my CIC account claiming that they were ready to start working on my visa but the validity of my medical exam ends on of December. So they wanted to know if I could land before the 7th of December and I have to contact them through my CIC and not via e-mail or conventional mail. The only thing that I found on my CIC account that required my action is an area in my application where I had to resubmit a newer copy of my passport (since it's been approximately a year since I received my AOR).

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi ..I will appreciate if the seniors could just let me know the time taken to do the security check of a non accompanying spouse in active military service.
In the GCMS notes generated on 21st sept my eligibility is passed.
On the last page it's mentioned and I quote"PI meets minimum point requirements to qualify as a skilled worker.I am satisfied that the points awarded accurately reflect the PI's ability to become economically established in Canada .Proof of sufficient funds seen.Pending::Crim ( husband works in the Army) -PPTs"
Help me to understand why military background is so much of concern

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
What does PPT's in the end imply

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
apache5021 said:
Hi ..I will appreciate if the seniors could just let me know the time taken to do the security check of a non accompanying spouse in active military service.
In the GCMS notes generated on 21st sept my eligibility is passed.
On the last page it's mentioned and I quote"PI meets minimum point requirements to qualify as a skilled worker.I am satisfied that the points awarded accurately reflect the PI's ability to become economically established in Canada .Proof of sufficient funds seen.Pending::Crim ( husband works in the Army) -PPTs"
Help me to understand why military background is so much of concern
No one can tell for sure why they decide to undergo an extensive security screening for military personnel, but one reason could be potential involvement in war crimes (if participated in active combat), or access to sensitive/confidential information that can be used against Canada.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
yous1987 said:

So happy to hear that ,hopefully, your wait is gonna over soon. ;)

I believe you have some options to contact them regarding the message they dropped you in profile.

1. You can call them on 001-613-9444000. Explain everything asking what to do for that. ( 7.30 to 8 a.m and 3.5 pm are the best time to call)

2. Raise a CSE (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp) and again explain and ask what to do. (if ur VO is Ottawa. for local VO search CIC's website and find related CSE link).

3. Send an email to CPC-Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) and put "Urgent" in the subject to get a very quick answer (in two working days normally). (if your file is in local VO, again find their email and contact them).

If I were you, I would call them asap. Good luck Bro. ;)

Looking forward to hearing your happy news soon ;)