+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Tocanadawego said:
Yeah. I ordered GCMS three times and none of those times had it helped my file. I think that's just a myth. I cannot imagine same agents processing applications and GCMS requests. It must be a totally different department.
People can make up whatever they like but there is no official claim - nor there is any proven statistic. Anecdotal evidence of a couple of cases has no standing.

There have been people who ordered notes - many times and still took a lot longer or didn't order at all and got done much faster OR completely vice versa with all sorts of possible combinations. So please ignore that thought.

It certainly is a different department.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
People can make up whatever they like but there is no official claim - nor there is any proven statistic. Anecdotal evidence of a couple of cases has no standing.

There have been people who ordered notes - many times and still took a lot longer or didn't order at all and got done much faster OR completely vice versa with all sorts of possible combinations. So please ignore that thought.

Even I am skeptical about the claims made on websites to order GCMS. The officer working on a case wont have time to prepare GCMS notes him/herself, he/she would load information to a database from where some other department will share info with the applicant after wiping out/hiding most confidential data.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Musikwala said:
Congrats chiyakam! So, this URGENT thing works. I hope their email doesn't get flooded with URGENT messages now. Will lose its meaning! :p
Thanks @Musikwala, I agree with your view. URGENT thing shouldn't be overused / abused or else they will have to invent a new code word :)

taekwondo said:
Congrats Bro ..finally the wait is over for you. Don't forget to pray for us . Hope to catch you soon in Canada . :D
Thanks @taekwondo! I hope your wait ends soon as well - good luck to you and don't worry you will also get it soon. Wishing you and other good luck and hope to see you guys in near future :)

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
fkl said:

Agreed

Even in my case it never helped at all

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
chiyakam said:
Good morning folks!! I'm happy to announce my PPR :):):):) post a wait of 7 months, 1 week and 6 days!! My application was approved on 6th April and as per CIC RFV was sent then only, however it wasn't received either by me or by my lawyer. Thanks to this forum and specially adin.blr, who posted his details here and I could follow the same steps to snatch my PPR from CIC :p!!

To my fellow waitlisters - Please get in touch with CIC (Put URGENT and application number in the subject line and your query and details such as first/last name, client ID, date of birth in the email) if you haven't done already, I wish you also announce the news soon and that we celebrate together in Canada! Here is the updated list:

Code:
[tr][td] **USERNAME** [/td][td] **AOR**[/td][td] **CATEGORY** [/td][td] **VO** [/td][/tr]
Place this above the </table> end tag

Please add your data if you didn't.

Name AOR Date Category Visa Office (if known)
mokachino 06 May 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
rigel 02 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi
taekwondo 26 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi (waiting for GCMS to confirm this)
DreamCanada16 09 Sep 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
N0M0re 14 Sep 2015 CEC - Inland CPC-Ottawa
Tocanadawego 06 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa
DandK 06 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
Sirgic 09 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Que Em 11 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
smimran 10 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
r_mittal86 14 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland no idea, GCMS requested, should be New Delhi
asadchev 15 Oct 2015 FSW - USA ???
Heeru_Maan 27 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
futurecanadian123456 08 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Musikwala 12 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
perfectSkilledMigrant 18 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Amal 20 Nov 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa

Cheers!!

Well it seems never ending wait :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Btw, taekwondo, what's the situation with your medical? When does it expire and what are you going to do about it? My expires early September, so I am getting a bit concerned about that.
Hey Tocanadawego ...considering the validity of 1 year , my Medical should expire on 18th of August 2016. In fact ,I mentioned this in the mail which I wrote to them (CPC Ottawa) last week with Title " UEGENT" ...but they just ignored this part of my mail and gave me the standard reply.

As mentioned by r_mittal86 , I should raise the CSE in first week of July for my medicals ...but what if I get my PPR before that ( :p :p :D) ...then am I supposed to complete my landing formalities in next two months ( before 18th Aug 2016) ...any advice on that ?

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
Agreed

Even in my case it never helped at all
Looks like ...this GCMS thing is not working for me as well ..almost gonna be one month since I ordered them ...but My Agent is least bothered and still not willing to push my file. :-\ :-\ :( :mad: :( ??? ::)

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
Hey Tocanadawego ...considering the validity of 1 year , my Medical should expire on 18th of August 2016. In fact ,I mentioned this in the mail which I wrote to them (CPC Ottawa) last week with Title " UEGENT" ...but they just ignored this part of my mail and gave me the standard reply.

As mentioned by r_mittal86 , I should raise the CSE in first week of July for my medicals ...but what if I get my PPR before that ( :p :p :D) ...then am I supposed to complete my landing formalities in next two months ( before 18th Aug 2016) ...any advice on that ?
Indeed that's the only option available to land in 2 months. Better send an email only for medical and title it appropriately followed with cse.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
taekwondo said:

I was hoping you would give me advice! LOL
Mine expires Sep 3. Not much time to finalize things.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
I was hoping you would give me advice! LOL
Mine expires Sep 3. Not much time to finalize things.
I think ...if nothing comes by 19th June , I'll raise the CSE for extending medicals.

In case , I am lucky and something comes up before that ...I'll at least write them a mail to extend the validity of my medicals so as to get sufficient time to wrap up my things here in India ...there is no harm in trying !!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
taekwondo said:
I think ...if nothing comes by 19th June , I'll raise the CSE for extending medicals.

In case , I am lucky and something comes up before that ...I'll at least write them a mail to extend the validity of my medicals so as to get sufficient time to wrap up my things here in India ...there is no harm in trying !!
I think I've lost all hope that my PPR will be coming anytime soon. It's almost 8 months for me and no news for the past 3 months. I am convinced I will be one of those unfortunate cases waiting for over a year. Just my luck.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
I think I've lost all hope that my PPR will be coming anytime soon. It's almost 8 months for me and no news for the past 3 months. I am convinced I will be one of those unfortunate cases waiting for over a year. Just my luck.
Me too crossed 9 months …10th month running …BG –In-progress since 13th Jan 2016…my family & friends have lost all hopes of my application…but everyday I am motivating myself by telling that “ If they wanted to reject my application ..they would have done it long time ago “ …so just hoping against the hope that someday my PPR will come !!

Thanks to this forum and you guys …I am actually able to vent out my frustration and getting the support when I am low !!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
taekwondo said:
Me too crossed 9 months …10th month running …BG –In-progress since 13th Jan 2016…my family & friends have lost all hopes of my application…but everyday I am motivating myself by telling that “ If they wanted to reject my application ..they would have done it long time ago “ …so just hoping against the hope that someday my PPR will come !!

Thanks to this forum and you guys …I am actually able to vent out my frustration and getting the support when I am low !!
Wow, you're so incredibly patient! Waiting for so long!
Have you been emailing them and calling them? I started emailing every month for an update, but received a reply only twice.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
My second set of GCMS notes were a carbon copy of my first set. So yes, utterly useless! Count me in with the group that believes that these don't help your application one bit.

I'm actually stuck in a bit of a unique situation right now. I have renewed my South African visa over here and I'm about to get it any day/week now. My current visa is expiring in about 10 days. So even if Canada PPR comes through, I need to make sure that the SA visa is renewed. Otherwise I'll be out of status when leaving here. So I can't even try the URGENT mail trick right now. What if they tell me that they sent PPR on Dec 4th itself when my file was transferred to Pretoria?? :p (wishful thinking) Then, in that case Canada visa stamping and SA stamping are going to clash. lol.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:

Hope you have had a chance to look into your GCMS. If so, you would know what stage your application is stuck at.

I got mine today and see that Eligibility, Criminality and Medical is passed. Security is blank with S15(1) on right top corner of every page where security is mentioned; this as per other threads is code for security passed. Mine is waiting for final review/ decision (as per call center agents). Once review is done decision would me made immediately. (Saw this from GCMS, if there is some review they update file that very moment).

Don't loose hope or feel low, we all just need to have patience and appreciate other things in our life. I know its easy said than done but there is no other option at hand.

Personally, I keep my mail opened in one window all the time :D