+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
r_mittal86 said:
Hope you have had a chance to look into your GCMS. If so, you would know what stage your application is stuck at.

I got mine today and see that Eligibility, Criminality and Medical is passed. Security is blank with S15(1) on right top corner of every page where security is mentioned; this as per other threads is code for security passed. Mine is waiting for final review/ decision (as per call center agents). Once review is done decision would me made immediately. (Saw this from GCMS, if there is some review they update file that very moment).

Don't loose hope or feel low, we all just need to have patience and appreciate other things in our life. I know its easy said than done but there is no other option at hand.

Personally, I keep my mail open in one window all the time :D
That's exciting for you to know that you're at that final step. My situation with the security is identical to yours. All blanked out but with the code in the corner. I tried reaching IRCC through phone yesterday but couldn't get through at all. I think I'll try again today.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
@tocanadawego, @taekwondo, @musikwala: Hang in there guys, I'm getting a feeling that they should be getting back to you soon. Good luck and waiting to hear from you guys.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
That's exciting for you to know that you're at that final step. My situation with the security is identical to yours. All blanked out but with the code in the corner. I tried reaching IRCC through phone yesterday but couldn't get through at all. I think I'll try again today.
That means security is all done for you as well. May be for you its just waiting for final review. Our files are waiting to be picked up and made RFV.

I couldn't locate any upcoming due date in my GCMS.

Tip to reach IRCC- if you aren't aware I will share, there are 2 ways- once you reach CIC either go via status of application i.e. option 1 and then permanent resident application option 3 and then 1 or go via express entry option 7 and then talk to operator option 0. ;)

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
r_mittal86 said:
That means security is all done for you as well. May be for you as well its just waiting for final review. Our files are waiting to be picked up.

I couldn't locate any upcoming due date.

Tip to reach IRCC- there are 2 ways- once you reach CIC either go via status of application i.e. option 1 and then permanent resident application option 3 and then 1 or go via express entry option 7 and then talk to operator option 0 ;)
Yeah, it wouldn't even let me reach the point of choosing options. It would just give me the message about high volume of calls and then disconnect.

Now about security: I also read this thing about the code in the corner meaning the security is done. However, when I ordered GCMS in March, right after my background went in progress, I had many security screening entries and the code was already there. In the newest notes from end of April there is one new security screening entry. So I wonder whether the code might only mean the security check started, but not necessarily ended, because why else would there be a new entry since everything had already been done.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
Yeah, it wouldn't even let me reach the point of choosing options. It would just give me the message about high volume of calls and then disconnect.

Now about security: I also read this thing about the code in the corner meaning the security is done. However, when I ordered GCMS in March, right after my background went in progress, I had many security screening entries and the code was already there. In the newest notes from end of April there is one new security screening entry. So I wonder whether the code might only mean the security check started, but not necessarily ended, because why else would there be a new entry since everything had already been done.
Ok so use the express entry one, the IVR will mention high volume of calls but it does give option to check status press 1 and so on with know about express entry press 7. If you opt for option 1 then it would say about high volume of calls and hang up.

Regarding Security- Officer review in notes has something mentioned about admissibility?
No point of stressing yourself out for one extra entry until and unless it is not positive, sometimes while wiping out all security related data one entry was totally whitened and scanned in 1st GCMS and 2nd GCMS analyst only wiped out the info beneath the header. (different persons would have generated GCMS, can be checked in footer against user ID).

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only lead which I have is, its written in GCMS to recalculate points on PA's next birthday which is around the corner. May be someone will pick up the file.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
r_mittal86 said:
Ok so use the express entry one, the IVR will mention high volume of calls but it does give option to check status press 1 and so on with know about express entry press 7. If you opt for option 1 then it would say about high volume of calls and hang up.

Regarding Security- Officer review in notes has something mentioned about admissibility?
No point of stressing yourself out for one extra entry until and unless it is not positive, sometimes while wiping out all security related data one entry was totally whitened and scanned in 1st GCMS and 2nd GCMS analyst only wiped out the info beneath the header. (different persons would have generated GCMS, can be checked in footer against user ID).
I'm pretty sure it's an extra entry because it's under Activity, and you know how activities are numbered, so I definitely have one extra since the last note. Anyways, in that area (activities) where your security is also listed, does it only say Security, or do you have Security Screening entry?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
r_mittal86 said:
Only lead which I have is, its written in GCMS to recalculate points on PA's next birthday which is around the corner. May be someone will pick up the file.
Hopefully! Fingers crossed!

Mine had a due date of 5/5 but nothing happened, as expected.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
I'm pretty sure it's an extra entry because it's under Activity, and you know how activities are numbered, so I definitely have one extra since the last note. Anyways, in that area (activities) where your security is also listed, does it only say Security, or do you have Security Screening entry?
Under most recent activity for security it is as below-

Activity :3
UCI:XXXXXXXX
Name:XXXXXXXX
Sub- Activity/Activity type : Security
Field Name : Status
Blank

Top right corner S.15(1) is mentioned on this page.

If I scroll to next page there it is -

Activity :6
New value: Not started
Updated date : 23 April 2016 (date my application was re-opened)
Updated by : EM5578
Office : CPC-Ottawa

S.15(1) is missing on this page.

Googled S.15(1), it means information is just hidden as per act S.15(1) so new doubts :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_Fifteen_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
Wow, you're so incredibly patient! Waiting for so long!
Have you been emailing them and calling them? I started emailing every month for an update, but received a reply only twice.
Guys don't worry i m there with u as i ll touch 9 month on 8th of June. BGC is in process from Jan end . Last i heard 7 month ago. :'( :'( :'( :'(

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
r_mittal86 said:
Hope you have had a chance to look into your GCMS. If so, you would know what stage your application is stuck at.

I got mine today and see that Eligibility, Criminality and Medical is passed. Security is blank with S15(1) on right top corner of every page where security is mentioned; this as per other threads is code for security passed. Mine is waiting for final review/ decision (as per call center agents). Once review is done decision would me made immediately. (Saw this from GCMS, if there is some review they update file that very moment).

Don't loose hope or feel low, we all just need to have patience and appreciate other things in our life. I know its easy said than done but there is no other option at hand.

Personally, I keep my mail opened in one window all the time :D
Hi What S.21 and S.26 means in security ?

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
I just passed 8 months!
Mine is under Security Screening Since March.
I called CIC-helpline on Tuesday, again. The agent was very helpful.
She told me that it might be the result of further investigation due to similarity of my family name, and someone else who had a BG issue!
(I know just one person having same name and family name as mine and living in my town!!!)
So, she suggested me to send an email to CPC and explain them the situation.
She said that it would not take until September (as another agent had told me), but she thinks it will be done in the summer!

I just sent an email to CPC... ::)

Last time they had asked me to keep my correspondence at a minimum...hopefully my email does not piss them off. :-X :-X :-X

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
msama017 said:
I just passed 8 months!
Mine is under Security Screening Since March.
I called CIC-helpline on Tuesday, again. The agent was very helpful.
She told me that it might be the result of further investigation due to similarity of my family name, and someone else who had a BG issue!
(I know just one person having same name and family name as mine and living in my town!!!)
So, she suggested me to send an email to CPC and explain them the situation.
She said that it would not take until September (as another agent had told me), but she thinks it will be done in the summer!

I just sent an email to CPC... ::)

Last time they had asked me to keep my correspondence at a minimum...hopefully my email does not piss them off. :-X :-X :-X
Oh thats nice atleast agent gave u some idea and suggested what to do. My security is in process from End of Jan or First week of FEB and its still in process. CPC emails always have standard lines so i think it shouldn't be a worry as you are addressing something related to ur ongoing application which is already delayed. I believe agent statements are totally irrelevant at last stage, as security is done by outside agencies . One help line agent told me that u ll get result by end of April and one of them told me expect by September.

All d best

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
r_mittal86 said:
Under most recent activity for security it is as below-

Activity :3
Blank

Top right corner S.15(1) is mentioned on this page.

If I scroll to next page there it is -

Activity :6
New value: Not started
Updated date : 23 April 2016 (date my application was re-opened)
Updated by : EM5578
Office : CPC-Ottawa

S.15(1) is missing on this page.

Googled S.15(1), it means information is just hidden as per act S.15(1) so new doubts :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_Fifteen_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
Oh ok. I would assume your security is still in progress. Judging by other entries, you would need to have another one that will mean passed.
I have only two security activities, and a bunch of security screening inputs.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Where is S 21/26 mentioned? Can you kindly be more specific. There is section 15 of Canadian charter which talks about protecting information about an individual. There is S15 (1) mentioned on right side top corner of page regarding security.