+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
I won't be too surprised by this, looks like IRCC has a small team handling CSE's and the work is distributed among them based on the application type & CSE reason. I had to send some additional information for my application and I faced lot of issues (No upload in MyCIC and CSE response was to use MyCIC to attach requested docs) doing that. One fine day I happen to speak to a very helpful agent and she explained me how CSE's are handled and she even spoke with the person who handles CSE's and she asked me create a new CSE that would be handled on priority. Ultimately whatever she said turned out to be true and my new CSE was completed in 2-3 days.
the amount of CSE people are sending, I would be very surprised if the CSE team is small..
I send quite a few of CSE's before, but only now I started getting replys from the same person.

no body knows I guess..

I am really loking forward to all of this ending...

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
yelena said:
the amount of CSE people are sending, I would be very surprised if the CSE team is small..
I send quite a few of CSE's before, but only now I started getting replys from the same person.

no body knows I guess..

I am really loking forward to all of this ending...
Responses are delayed because the team is small. And I believe call center agents and the team handling CSEs are co-located. The agent that I am talking about put me on hold (I could hear her talking to someone) and tried to find my old CSE that was rejected with a comment that I must use MyCIC to send requested documents. Since the volume is huge she said there is no point in looking for the old CSE and I raised a new CSE. This morning one other agent was complaining that they have transferred everything online for EE but there is little information with the agents to handle calls. Anyhow IRCC has closed all the channels of communication, for EE, so the only way left is CSE hence there is a huge surge of CSEs. Secondly, I have seen people raising CSE's left and right (myself included - like I created a CSE few weeks back to update travels undertaken after I submitted my app which now I believe was not necessary) and that has added to the load. I guess a simple change in CSE mechanism with some intelligent responses can add more confidence for the users and people will stop creating multiple CSEs.

Anyway you rightly said that we are all tired of this! I hope this ends soon positively for all of us.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based from my previous CSEs in the past, it's around 2 calendar weeks. But ADVO may be different. Let's just continue to hang on

nickarter84 said:
I have sent CSE to ADVO today.
According to their automatic reply, they give response in 15 business days.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, i stoped sending cse via web form a long time ago..now i send emails to cpc ottawa. They take far less to respond., The fastest I got was 2 days.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
yelena said:
Actually, i stoped sending cse via web form a long time ago..now i send emails to cpc ottawa. They take far less to respond., The fastest I got was 2 days.
Really, does that work? Last I dropped an email to that address I received an automated response asking me to create a CSE, or that is what I made of it. Is the email address - "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca"?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
nickarter84 said:
I have sent CSE to ADVO today.
According to their automatic reply, they give response in 15 business days.
abudhabi will take atleast 3 to 4 weeks to reply.

i raised a cse to abu dhabi on feb 6th and got a standard reply "the document has been attached to your file" on 29th march.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I did send them email to them Monday morning and got reply back in afternoon same day .. I wish they fasten our process like that too ...

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
mianchd said:
Hey Guys.

Got PPR from Abu Dhabi Visa Office.

Best of Luck

wow congrats.

please share your complete time line. and you received the email today on sunday? wow

all the best

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
wow congrats.

please share your complete time line. and you received the email today on sunday? wow

all the best
ADVO's working days are Sunday-Thursday.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
bellaluna said:
ADVO's working days are Sunday-Thursday.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Yes Yes know bu I don't think PPR emails come from local visa office, they come from cic from Monday to Friday, as someone from advo got PPR email on Friday when advo is closed

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
Yes Yes know bu I don't think PPR emails come from local visa office, they come from cic from Monday to Friday, as someone from advo got PPR email on Friday when advo is closed
Mian is on the whatsapp group. He got the PPR on Friday actually.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
heeru_maan said:
Mian is on the whatsapp group. He got the PPR on Friday actually.
yes thats what i mean...PPR emails comes from Ottawa mon to fri .

even though ADVO is closed on friday we will get an email for PPR on friday.

BTW heeru_mann hows your processing going on?. its been long and you have been silent on this forum.

hope everything is going well for you

and is the whatsapp group for advo? or 6 months crsossed and no PPR?

if its advo can you please add me on? or give me the admins number so that i can send my number to get added ont he group