+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats legalfalcon! glad to hear that you finally made it. btw, when you said be proactive.... how proactive can we get? was thinking that our hands are tied until such time that local VOs get back to us.

legalfalcon said:
Thank you so much for your kind wishes. I am aware that this thread is for applicants who are still waiting and I know the pain. I do not in anyway wanted to let mock you guys, but just wanted to update you and ask you to be patient and pro active.

If you may have any questions with which I could help you, feel free to post them here or PM me.

All the best!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
legalfalcon said:
Don't worry. You are almost there. Did you try ordering the GCMS notes recently?
Ordered them a month ago. They should have arrived yesterday, but still no news on that either.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Ordered them a month ago. They should have arrived yesterday, but still no news on that either.
Here is my suggestions. I may be wrong, but I might be right. In my view, your should order another set of GCMS notes today or tomorrow. Your BGC went in progress on March 5. It takes less than a month for the BGC in most cases until there is something really wrong. The only issue I can see which might delay your PPR is that the application might have been sent to the LVO for the final BGC. LVOs are poorly staffed and have other work to do too. But I strongly feel that ordering GCMS will help. If your BGC is complete, an agent will have to open your file, and since he will be looking at your file, he will just move it ahead with the BGC completed update.

mokachino

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Alberta
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Has anyone been able to get to a CIC agent recently? I have been trying for a couple of days and after going through the menu options it always ends up in "we're currently experiencing a high volume of calls" and hang-up.

mokachino said:
Today, just as I get to 11 months of waiting, I got a ghost email that my file has been updated while there wasn't any changes when I logged in.

I also noticed last week that my medical status has changed from "passed" to "not needed at this time".

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
legalfalcon said:
Here is my suggestions. I may be wrong, but I might be right. In my view, your should order another set of GCMS notes today or tomorrow. Your BGC went in progress on March 5. It takes less than a month for the BGC in most cases until there is something really wrong. The only issue I can see which might delay your PPR is that the application might have been sent to the LVO for the final BGC. LVOs are poorly staffed and have other work to do too. But I strongly feel that ordering GCMS will help. If your BGC is complete, an agent will have to open your file, and since he will be looking at your file, he will just move it ahead with the BGC completed update.
Thanks! I think I'll just wait to receive the GCMS that I ordered a month ago. They should tell me what's happening as I ordered them on the day my background went in progress. I have a government job in my personal history, and I am suspecting they are doing a thorough security check for that, and it might be why the whole thing is taking so long. Once I get the notes, hopefully I can see if there is any comment on that and then plan my next step.
I just hope it won't take too long. I was hoping to land in July, but let's see how things work out.

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
One more in the club :-[ 6 month mark was yesterday... Called CiC on Monday and they said that app is in the final stage and by the end of the month I should hear something...Hope it will be by the end of this month LoL Good luck to all!!! :)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
riha.mrs said:
One more in the club :-[ 6 month mark was yesterday... Called CiC on Monday and they said that app is in the final stage and by the end of the month I should hear something...Hope it will be by the end of this month LoL Good luck to all!!! :)
Hope you will get ppr within this month.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
riha.mrs said:
The brighter side is your application is in the final stage.. I dont mind waiting another week or two as long as i get a positive reply... Good luck,

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi friends,

Yesterday, my application has completed 6 months

What should I do now.

Calling them, Raising a CSE to OTTAWA or Raising the CSE to LVO?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Thanks! I think I'll just wait to receive the GCMS that I ordered a month ago. They should tell me what's happening as I ordered them on the day my background went in progress. I have a government job in my personal history, and I am suspecting they are doing a thorough security check for that, and it might be why the whole thing is taking so long. Once I get the notes, hopefully I can see if there is any comment on that and then plan my next step.
I just hope it won't take too long. I was hoping to land in July, but let's see how things work out.
Kindly let me know about your GCMS as I too have a government job in my Work History.
AOR 8th OCTOBER

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
nickarter84 said:
Kindly let me know about your GCMS as I too have a government job in my Work History.
AOR 8th OCTOBER
I'll definitely let you know, once I receive my GCMS. Even that is turning out to be a long wait.
I also sent an email to Ottawa to inquire about the status of my application. I have not heard back yet.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm not sure whether you need to send CSE to Ottawa as based from your profile, your LVO is Abu Dhabi.... if you are not sure though, you can send the CSE to the generic link, so they will auto-route for you.

nickarter84 said:
Hi friends,

Yesterday, my application has completed 6 months

What should I do now.

Calling them, Raising a CSE to OTTAWA or Raising the CSE to LVO?

tuonglien

Dec 15, 2014
Hi all,

May I ask why government job will make the security check longer than other jobs?
My husband is police man, I wonder if it's bcs of his job that takes our case so long.

Thanks,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Tocanadawego said:
The GCMS dots don't say anything with regard to security. It's only passed or they write a concern, which too is removed then the notes are sent to you. But waiting for a day or two is not bad. I requested GCMS notes when I received my last notes and my BGC went in progress. Then I waiting for a month and ordered a new set, received the ghost mail and the PPR was here.

Based on my experience I suggested you about the GCMS but will leave it to your best judgment. A government job does not necessarily creat issues. Even I had one and in my case it was a top security clearance required job. But it dos not create any issues, just took a little longer than usual.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
prcand said:
i'm not sure whether you need to send CSE to Ottawa as based from your profile, your LVO is Abu Dhabi.... if you are not sure though, you can send the CSE to the generic link, so they will auto-route for you.
Well, I received my GCMS notes so I got to know from these notes that my LVO is ABU DHABI

Is there any harm to send CSE to both ABU DHABI and OTTAWA? or better to send to Abu Dhabi only?