+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valsanail said:
as I saw somewhere on forum, medicals change to not needed, and then in few days to passed in case of extension.
Yes i trying to find on forum but couldn't .. Send me the link if you can find thanks .

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
Yes i trying to find on forum but couldn't .. Send me the link if you can find thanks .
Stay positive as mentioned in my PM u have got the extension and ur wait might be over soon for PPR.

All d best. We ll see soothing Sun of morning soon after a long and dark night

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
sharma1990 said:
guess it was in this same thread by member yelena, not sure

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Stay positive as mentioned in my PM u have got the extension and ur wait might be over soon for PPR.

All d best. We ll see soothing Sun of morning soon after a long and dark night
Hey dream.. So i called cic centre and very nic lady got my call, i told her about this medical extension thing and she said when they are close to complete the process they usually do extension , they don't usually ask for new medical but if there is a problem or you u bit old then they do ask for new one , i dont want to be crazy but at least we can be positive in this stage .

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
hello people, need an opinion on this one. since i cannot copy the note, here is what i saw in my notes i just got.

In the Activities section, Under the first 3 activities.

ACTIVITY 1
Sub activity, type- Verification QA
STATUS- COMPLETED

ACTIVITY 2
STATUS- CANCELLED

ACTIVITY 3
STATUS- NOT STARTED

My question is- What is this 'Verification QA' ?

My file has not been touched since APRIL.

Jan 19th AOR FSW Inland. File transferred to NEW DELHI

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
Hey dream.. So i called cic centre and very nic lady got my call, i told her about this medical extension thing and she said when they are close to complete the process they usually do extension , they don't usually ask for new medical but if there is a problem or you u bit old then they do ask for new one , i dont want to be crazy but at least we can be positive in this stage .
Yaaa i was guessing the same. Lets hope for d best.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redd456 said:
hello people, need an opinion on this one. since i cannot copy the note, here is what i saw in my notes i just got.

In the Activities section, Under the first 3 activities.

ACTIVITY 1
STATUS- COMPLETED

ACTIVITY 2
STATUS- CANCELLED

ACTIVITY 3
STATUS- NOT STARTED

My question is- What is this 'Verification QA' ?

My file has not been touched since APRIL.

Jan 19th AOR FSW Inland. File transferred to NEW DELHI
What is your eligibility , security , says ?

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
sharma1990 said:
What is your eligibility , security , says ?
Eligibility- Met
Security- Not started

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need urgent help

So i sent email to ottawa about my application, just making sure here that i applied with my wife they also requested sechdule A for my wife in sept but i got reply for them is

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

If you are planning on getting married after you have landed in Canada, then no further action is required on your part.

If you get married before you land in Canada, you will have to provide our offices with a marriage certificate and a proof of citizenship for your spouse.

If your spouse is not a Canadian citizen and you wish to for them to accompany you to Canada, we will have to cancel your original COPR, re-open your application, and process your spouse.

What is this i m already in canada and i didnt get my PR so what are they going to cancle m so confused any suggestion guys ?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
Guys need urgent help

So i sent email to ottawa about my application, just making sure here that i applied with my wife they also requested sechdule A for my wife in sept but i got reply for them is

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

If you are planning on getting married after you have landed in Canada, then no further action is required on your part.

If you get married before you land in Canada, you will have to provide our offices with a marriage certificate and a proof of citizenship for your spouse.

If your spouse is not a Canadian citizen and you wish to for them to accompany you to Canada, we will have to cancel your original COPR, re-open your application, and process your spouse.

What is this i m already in canada and i didnt get my PR so what are they going to cancle m so confused any suggestion guys ?
did u sent CIC email recently ? if yes then what that email was about ? also i believe ur spouse is already in application

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
did u sent CIC email recently ? if yes then what that email was about ? also i believe ur spouse is already in application
I sent them email about my medical extension n yes she is SA and i am PA

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
I sent them email about my medical extension n yes she is SA and i am PA
well i think its an error message which is not meant for u. But if in any case we have to bring something positive out of this then ur sure to get PPR soon. Please reply to the email by mentioning ur UCI and Application number and details those are already there (Spouse).

all d best

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
well i think its an error message which is not meant for u. But if in any case we have to bring something positive out of this then ur sure to get PPR soon. Please reply to the email by mentioning ur UCI and Application number and details those are already there (Spouse).

all d best
Ok thanks dream m planning to call cic tomorrow lets see ...

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Ghost update on my CIC this morning but no mails or messages yet.
As i mentioned my earlier messages, they have replied to one of my detailed email after 41 days ago then two ghost mails in just two days.
And after 10 days now a ghost update :) .