+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Jongwe123 said:
Dear all,

Yesterday, at 7months and 5 days of e-APR, I got the RFV/Request for passports email in MYCIC. It was an unbelievable, yet ecstatic feeling.....But when I logged into MYCIC I was shaking, the whole of my body, heart fast beating, not knowing what was inside :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p kkkkk....because I knew that this was it now, that email was going to change my life for good, whatever news it contained!

Here is my advice: PLEASE DO NOT LOSE HOPE.....IT ALL SHALL BE WELL. YOU ARE THE VERY NEXT......YES IT MAY SEEM LATE/DELAYED, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN, SO YES, STAY POSITIVE GUYS.....

And thanks to everyone on all these forums for encouraging, advising and keeping our hope alive. That spirit is definitely wanted for anyone on this PPR journey.....lets keep it up.

And Kudos to the Almighty who made it all possible. I THANK HIM.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL STILL WAITING........BUT AS I SAID, YOU ARE NEXT !

Cheers.
Congratulations! Good luck and all the very best!

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi guys, I am oct 09 AOR applicant my PR is still in process meanwhile I applied for bridging work permit on May 27,2016 and still in process. How long will it take to process BOWP. Kindly let me know your thought.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
I m with u and being positive along with u as my BGC is also in process since JAN 2016 everything else is cleared. Unfortunately nothing much we can do other than waiting.

Atleast in this thread PPR = Patience

all d best and keep hoping
Hahaha ..you are right ..PPR== Post PATIENCE Result 8)

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Jongwe123 said:
Dear all,

Yesterday, at 7months and 5 days of e-APR, I got the RFV/Request for passports email in MYCIC. It was an unbelievable, yet ecstatic feeling.....But when I logged into MYCIC I was shaking, the whole of my body, heart fast beating, not knowing what was inside :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p kkkkk....because I knew that this was it now, that email was going to change my life for good, whatever news it contained!
Congrats Jongwe123 !!

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
BTW ...Guys ..Just now received a ghost e-mail in my account " Your application is updated ..pls check CIC " ...when I logged into CIC ..there was no change ...it was similar to what it was yesterday with Medical request ...infact file was not showing to be updated !!

Don't know ..but guess somebody must have opened my application :)

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
taekwondo said:
BTW ...Guys ..Just now received a ghost e-mail in my account " Your application is updated ..pls check CIC " ...when I logged into CIC ..there was no change ...it was similar to what it was yesterday with Medical request ...infact file was not showing to be updated !!

Don't know ..but guess somebody must have opened my application :)
@legalfelcon a Big thanks to u as i got my medical extended. its was u who suggested me to write an email to CPC for extension and i got extension today.

Keep ur good work going

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
vernon22445 said:
Hi guys, I am oct 09 AOR applicant my PR is still in process meanwhile I applied for bridging work permit on May 27,2016 and still in process. How long will it take to process BOWP. Kindly let me know your thought.
oh i hope u have mentioned the BOWP application date right. its June 27 or May 27. If its May 27 then surely it has taken almost double the time. Plz check ur application if u have submitted all required documents.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Congratulations to newcec, Jongwe123 and everybody else who have received their RFV emails. :)

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
DreamCanada16 said:
@legalfelcon a Big thanks to u as i got my medical extended. its was u who suggested me to write an email to CPC for extension and i got extension today.

Keep ur good work going
Hi,

Do I have to write an email to my local visa office or I can use web form to submit a CSE asking for medical extension? Mine will be expiring in October (Oct. 11)

Thanks.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Que Em said:
Hi,

Do I have to write an email to my local visa office or I can use web form to submit a CSE asking for medical extension? Mine will be expiring in October (Oct. 11)

Thanks.
my file is at Ottawa so i wrote an email with Subject Urgent to CPC Ottawa. U should write an email with Urgent Subject to the office where ur file is this moment. GCMS notes shows the file location.

I wrote

Dear Officer,

Greetings

I am writing to inquire about the status of my permanent resident application (UCI: XXXXXX) filed under the Express Entry - FSW/FST/PNP/CEC program. I filed my application on date....... (acknowledgement attached), and on date ......, ​reached ...... months since the application was filed.

I have not received any update on my application in the last ​.....months. ​I hope our medical (.....Applicants) would remain valid till the completion of my application process​​ (Medical will complete one year in month ....2016 ). If not then i would like to request of validity extension for medical.

I would appreciate if you can please look into my application and let me know the status or timelines to receive result on my application.

Thank you.

letter guided by @legalfeclon . again thanks to him which worked. I hope this will help u

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
DreamCanada16 said:
my file is at Ottawa so i wrote an email with Subject Urgent to CPC Ottawa. U should write an email with Urgent Subject to the office where ur file is this moment. GCMS notes shows the file location.

I wrote

Dear Officer,

Greetings

I am writing to inquire about the status of my permanent resident application (UCI: XXXXXX) filed under the Express Entry - FSW/FST/PNP/CEC program. I filed my application on date....... (acknowledgement attached), and on date ......, ​reached ...... months since the application was filed.

I have not received any update on my application in the last ​.....months. ​I hope our medical (.....Applicants) would remain valid till the completion of my application process​​ (Medical will complete one year in month ....2016 ). If not then i would like to request of validity extension for medical.

I would appreciate if you can please look into my application and let me know the status or timelines to receive result on my application.

Thank you.

letter guided by @legalfeclon . again thanks to him which worked. I hope this will help u
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. :)

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
DreamCanada16 said:
oh i hope u have mentioned the BOWP application date right. its June 27 or May 27. If its May 27 then surely it has taken almost double the time. Plz check ur application if u have submitted all required documents.
Yes, i applied thru consultant, total 3 application myself, my spouse & my son. i dont know why its still in process

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
vernon22445 said:
Yes, i applied thru consultant, total 3 application myself, my spouse & my son. i dont know why its still in process
did u get acknowledgement and fee paid receipt ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just sent them the email.. About my medical extension , lets see .. Btw it is already expired ...