+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
newcec said:
Hi All,

wanted to let you all know that I got passport request after 10.5months. AOR Aug 25 2015. FSW Inland. Sent my passport. Waiting again now.

thanks all
Congrats! I am so happy to see lots of movement on this thread. We've all been waiting for way too long.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Amaljohan said:
Guys this is just a suggestion of mine.
Why dont we open up a whatsapp group for this thread? In that case we wont miss anything and we can stay in touch with each and everyone 24*7 with real time updates. If anyone wants to join please send me a whatsapp message to +94718777749 and i will add all of you. Lets see what we can go together.
Nice Idea dude ..please add me to the group.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
newcec said:
Hi All,

wanted to let you all know that I got passport request after 10.5months. AOR Aug 25 2015. FSW Inland. Sent my passport. Waiting again now.

thanks all
wow congrats newcec!!

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys
I just logged in myCIC account and in the details section, is said "Updated" (normally it's just Submitted). When I clicked on Check status and messages, there was nothing changed. No new message, no change in "Application/profile status" table. Everything as it was before.

Is this usual? What does it mean?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
jickson said:
Guys
I just logged in myCIC account and in the details section, is said "Updated" (normally it's just Submitted). When I clicked on Check status and messages, there was nothing changed. No new message, no change in "Application/profile status" table. Everything as it was before.

U might get update soon. This generally happen if someone opened ur application and generally updated something.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
I am joining this group with a heavy heart. 6 months and 2 days.

Please wake up NDVO

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
jickson said:
Guys

Same happened to me, a week later I received ppr

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Guys ..some updates from my side

1. Called up CIC on Monday ...very rude agent ..told me point blank " Your application is under BG Check ...call us if you dont hear anything from us by September ".

2. Yesterday Night ( India Time) ..got 3 msgs in my account in my CIC Inbox :
a. Stating " We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
> Medical: Your medical results will expire soon; please repeat your meds in order to avoid processing delays for your application and please provide us with a proof of booking your medical appointment
"

b. Format of medical form for myself
c. Format of Medical form for my spouse.

all docs comes with an explicit line " Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
"

Dont know what to make of it ....seems like they are in no mood to extend my medicals as they are not sure of the processing times ....long way ahead .

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
taekwondo said:

1. Called up CIC on Monday ...very rude agent ..told me point blank " Your application is under BG Check ...call us if you dont hear anything from us by September ".

a. Stating " We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
> Medical: Your medical results will expire soon; please repeat your meds in order to avoid processing delays for your application and please provide us with a proof of booking your medical appointment
"

all docs comes with an explicit line " Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
"

Dont know what to make of it ....seems like they are in no mood to extend my medicals as they are not sure of the processing times ....long way ahead .
Well i know its an additional cost to u to undergo medical again. But take it on positive grounds, as they still dont have anything to refuse your application and unless and until they refuse u have hope to get PPR.

Have u ordered GCMS notes if yes then what did the last one say if not then order

All d best

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
Well i know its an additional cost to u to undergo medical again. But take it on positive grounds, as they still dont have anything to refuse your application and unless and until they refuse u have hope to get PPR.

Have u ordered GCMS notes if yes then what did the last one say if not then order

All d best
Hi DreamCanada16,

Its not about the cost ..but about the trouble CIC is giving to people for again scheduling an appointment and standing in the big queues for medical when they have already received one. ..they could have easily granted exception ....however as you said I am taking it as positive sign for not having anything negative on my file yet.

My last GCMS notes said application ready to be processed ..all things clear ...but then it went into background check and all comments were blank after that ....since 13th Jan it is into BG Check .

Lets see what they have in store for me :)

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
taekwondo said:
Hi DreamCanada16,

Its not about the cost ..but about the trouble CIC is giving to people for again scheduling an appointment and standing in the big queues for medical when they have already received one. ..they could have easily granted exception ....however as you said I am taking it as positive sign for not having anything negative on my file yet.

My last GCMS notes said application ready to be processed ..all things clear ...but then it went into background check and all comments were blank after that ....since 13th Jan it is into BG Check .

Lets see what they have in store for me :)
I m with u and being positive along with u as my BGC is also in process since JAN 2016 everything else is cleared. Unfortunately nothing much we can do other than waiting.

Atleast in this thread PPR = Patience

all d best and keep hoping

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
taekwondo said:

"

"

Wow. I just wonder why some agents remain pissed all the time. Luckily, few days back, I was able to get hold of a sweet nice agent.

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
Dear all,

Yesterday, at 7months and 5 days of e-APR, I got the RFV/Request for passports email in MYCIC. It was an unbelievable, yet ecstatic feeling.....But when I logged into MYCIC I was shaking, the whole of my body, heart fast beating, not knowing what was inside :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p kkkkk....because I knew that this was it now, that email was going to change my life for good, whatever news it contained!

Here is my advice: PLEASE DO NOT LOSE HOPE.....IT ALL SHALL BE WELL. YOU ARE THE VERY NEXT......YES IT MAY SEEM LATE/DELAYED, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN, SO YES, STAY POSITIVE GUYS.....

And thanks to everyone on all these forums for encouraging, advising and keeping our hope alive. That spirit is definitely wanted for anyone on this PPR journey.....lets keep it up.

And Kudos to the Almighty who made it all possible. I THANK HIM.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL STILL WAITING........BUT AS I SAID, YOU ARE NEXT !

Cheers.

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
jickson said:
Guys

You will receive a ghost mail in a few hours

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Jongwe123 said:
Dear all,

Yesterday, at 7months and 5 days of e-APR, I got the RFV/Request for passports email in MYCIC. It was an unbelievable, yet ecstatic feeling.....But when I logged into MYCIC I was shaking, the whole of my body, heart fast beating, not knowing what was inside :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p kkkkk....because I knew that this was it now, that email was going to change my life for good, whatever news it contained!

Here is my advice: PLEASE DO NOT LOSE HOPE.....IT ALL SHALL BE WELL. YOU ARE THE VERY NEXT......YES IT MAY SEEM LATE/DELAYED, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN, SO YES, STAY POSITIVE GUYS.....

And thanks to everyone on all these forums for encouraging, advising and keeping our hope alive. That spirit is definitely wanted for anyone on this PPR journey.....lets keep it up.

And Kudos to the Almighty who made it all possible. I THANK HIM.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL STILL WAITING........BUT AS I SAID, YOU ARE NEXT !

Cheers.
Mighty congratulations. That was a long wait, but a wait that ended well :)