+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO GOT DECISION MADE PLEASE ANSWER THIS

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Reports from my Consultant:

* After going to "In Process" with processing date, there is a 2nd phase of reviewing the File.
* Processing being done for full docs submitted in August 2010.
* Unfair refusals are there for 38 NOC list over petty reasons or wrong scrutinizing by VOs.

2nd review as clarified to me is the actual in-depth processing in which VO may refuse or accept the application. This is actual processing after which MR or DM is issued.

Phase 1 > Processing with Date
Phase 2 > Profound documents & other checks
Phase 3 > MR or DM

This is what I have learnt from my consultant since I enquired about the reason why people are going to DM even after IP & processing date.

There is no concrete source of the above information.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear Canadian Dreams,

thanx for nice post.

This is exactly what I had opined in my post to omg.people are of the view that once vo reviews the file and marks it "in process" their is surity of getting MR.I think,reviewal of file by VO suggests its having been subjected to quantitative check.The next stage comes to "In Process".At this stage,qulitative check is performed,which covers verification of the docs submited nd ascertainment of their credentials.If Vo is satisfied he sends MR or in the event of some doubt additional docs may be called for or even applicant may be interviewed.

Any ways,it all depends on VO as to how he/she looks at the docs placed before him/her.

Let us wish nd pray for all.

please keep sharing.thanx
parhar51

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
parhar51 said:
Dear Canadian Dreams,

thanx for nice post.

This is exactly what I had opined in my post to omg.people are of the view that once vo reviews the file and marks it "in process" their is surity of getting MR.I think,reviewal of file by VO suggests its having been subjected to quantitative check.The next stage comes to "In Process".At this stage,qulitative check is performed,which covers verification of the docs submited nd ascertainment of their credentials.If Vo is satisfied he sends MR or in the event of some doubt additional docs may be called for or even applicant may be interviewed.

Any ways,it all depends on VO as to how he/she looks at the docs placed before him/her.

parhar51
Exactly Parhar Saab,

You have actually elaborated & clarified what I meant by "In-depth" processing. Thank you. :)

Wishing the Best to all of us.

GOD Bless us all

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Status is Decsion Made without inprocess date from 07-02-2012

Did any one have status like that(Without inprocess date)

If anyone got responce kindly share.

REgards

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
I had this status added in my E-CAS on 21-Nov-2011 & it got removed on 02-Feb-2012 without going into In Process.

To be clear I had Dual E-CAS of Application Received & Decision Made. Now Decision Made had been removed.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
parhar sahab

we are all saying the same thing in different terminology,we feel we are one step closer to MR than we were at with INPROCESS with rbvo details stage

rejection can come at anytime during the course Visa is not granted till granted

dbc

parhar51 said:
Dear Canadian Dreams,

thanx for nice post.

parhar51

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
I had this status added in my E-CAS on 21-Nov-2011 & it got removed on 02-Feb-2012 without going into In Process.

To be clear I had Dual E-CAS of Application Received & Decision Made. Now Decision Made had been removed.
Do u receive any email or letter ??

Regards

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
This happened to large number of applicants who submitted their letters to CIO-NS in April 2010. No letter received by anyone from the VO since this was an E-CAS error as accepted & explained by CHC ND in reply to a CSQ.

So ultimately this was removed from E-CAS.

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
This happened to large number of applicants who submitted their letters to CIO-NS in April 2010. No letter received by anyone from the VO since this was an E-CAS error as accepted & explained by CHC ND in reply to a CSQ.

So ultimately this was removed from E-CAS.
Kindly advice that this is the right time for CSQ as my VO is london and my DM date is 07-02-2012.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
As per experienced & senior forum members, we should wait for 2 - 3 weeks atleast for any communication from CHC.

If this is an error, it will get removed on its own.

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
As per experienced & senior forum members, we should wait for 2 - 3 weeks atleast for any communication from CHC.

If this is an error, it will get removed on its own.
Thank u very much Bro.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
dear dbc,

U are absoutely correct,sir.Using different ways of putting the matter,presumably we have mixed up the things.I think,clouds of confusion have scattered now..Hopefully,those who have arrived IR STAGE shall get their MRS soon.
Let us nd pray for all.
Thanx for sharing.
God bless u nd ur family.
parhar51

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Parhar Saab, I just checked your 2nd AOR :)... You are the next to get the MR .... August 2010 is going on ... & you are September 2010.

I wish you the Best & pray that you get through this processing easily with maple leaf sticker on your passport... :)

GOD Bless us all & our Families....

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear Canadian dreams,

I

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR YOU PROVIDE A VERY VALUABLE INFORMATION,
BUT DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE CHC FORWARD THE FILE FOR BACKGROUND CHECKS, AT THIS STAGE IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF REFUSAL,
I WANT ASK YOU COZ MY FILE IS CURRENTLY UNDER GOING BACKGROUNGD CHECKS FROM SINCE AUGUST, 2011.
REGARDS,

Canadian Dreams said:
Reports from my Consultant:

* After going to "In Process" with processing date, there is a 2nd phase of reviewing the File.
* Processing being done for full docs submitted in August 2010.
* Unfair refusals are there for 38 NOC list over petty reasons or wrong scrutinizing by VOs.

2nd review as clarified to me is the actual in-depth processing in which VO may refuse or accept the application. This is actual processing after which MR or DM is issued.

Phase 1 > Processing with Date
Phase 2 > Profound documents & other checks
Phase 3 > MR or DM

This is what I have learnt from my consultant since I enquired about the reason why people are going to DM even after IP & processing date.

There is no concrete source of the above information.