Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
My evaluation from the movement on diff threads people who got DM without getting a processing date have started receiving hard copies of rejection letters

destinationBC said:
Will Not be advisable to speculate till the hard copy from the VO is on the table

In 99% of the cases DM is a situation of concern

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
omg

yes they have started sending the letters of rejection to those rejected

for those with a review date something good will happen in 6 weeks of the mentioned date

OHMYGOD said:
My evaluation from the movement on diff threads people who got DM without getting a processing date have started receiving hard copies of rejection letters

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
thanks ;) ;)

destinationBC said:
omg

for those with a review date something good will happen in 6 weeks of the mentioned date

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
destinationBC said:
omg

I hope that you are right as I have ECAS status "you file has been reviewed (London) and we started processing on 20 Jan 2012". My consultants address disappeared on 27 Jan and so far has not reappeared. I am keeping all my limbs crossed that there is a light at the end of this very long tunnel
Good luck to all those who are waiting.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
best of luck

theshivster said:
I hope that you are right as I have ECAS status "you file has been reviewed (London) and we started processing on 20 Jan 2012". My consultants address disappeared on 27 Jan and so far has not reappeared. I am keeping all my limbs crossed that there is a light at the end of this very long tunnel
Good luck to all those who are waiting.

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
Dear desatinationbc

"IN PROCESS" basically means that eligibility check is over,pending physical examination of docs submitted by the applicant and verification of their credentials. PRIOR to moving the file to "IN PROCESS " STAGE the determination is made whether THE APPLICANT meets the prerequisites for appliying under sws. This is what is enunciated in the CIC guidlines and the letter issued by VO WHICH advises the applicant hiS/her 2nd AOR.
Only after the background check nd verification is succesfully completed,MR is called for.There are cases where even personal interview of the applicant is also reqiuired.
Therefore,arrival of MR Stage shall depent upon the documents submitted.
Hope, this should suffice.Thanx for sharing.
God bless all.
parhar51

Dear Parhar51

i know one person who got change in e-case with processing date and one day before this change he received e-mail asking about his marriage certi/photos. On this basis i can say that before they add this magical line they do all checks and ur file is queued for medical. Because i have not seen i single case on this forum in last two hear who was asked for additional documents twice. They do ask all missing or required document just once.

Please correct me if i am wrong

regards

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
MAGAR

Lets VIEW this way in a diff light

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME

First The Facts

1) CHC ISSUED MASS INPROCESS WITH PROCESSING DATES
2) CHC ISSUED MASS REJECTIONS ALSO
3) ALL REJECTION WERE FOR TWO REASONS THE REQUIRED 67 POINTS NOT ACHIEVED AND/OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT SATISFACTORY
4) WE ALL GOT APPROVED BY NOVA SCOTIA BASED ON THAT FORM

5) CHC DID NOT PROCESS A SINGLE VISA OF PRE JUNE CASES IN 2011 IN SPITE OF THEIR COMMITMENT AND IF THEY DID NOT WANT TO PROCESS THE FILES SERIOUSLY THERE IS NOBODY FORCING THEM AND TAKING YOUR WORD THAT CONSERVATIVE GOVT DOES NOT WANT IMMIGRANTS THEN THEY WILL MORE THAN HAPPY IN LETTING THE FILES GATHER DUST AS IT HAS HAPPENED TO PRE 2008 CASES

HENCE HARMEET'S POINT IS RULED OUT

REGARDING REJECTION OF FILES ON QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS

WE SENT FORMS TO NOVA SCOTIA AND BASED ON THAT WE WERE ALLOTTED 67 POINTS AND THE SAME FORM WAS SENT TO CHC

CHC MUST HAVE READ AND AFTER SCRUTINY OF THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS THEN COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT 67 PTS NOT REACHED OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT MATCHING

SURELY CHC NOT CANCELLED THE DEDUCTION OF NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE BY ONLY GOING THROUGH THE FORM

SO THE QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS ISSUE HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OFF TO

HENCE THAT TOO SYANDS RULED OUT

NOW

THE CHANCES OF REJECTION ARE

1) SOMEONE GOOFS UP THE VERIFICATION CALL

2) FAILS IN BACK GROUND CHECK ( BEARING IN MIND THAT LAST YEAR chc DID SEND VERIFICATION TEAMS TO APPLICANTS WORK PLACE)

3) EXPERIENCE LETTERS FROM ORGANIZATIONS WHICH CANNOT BE VERIFIED OR ARE DUBIOUS

dbc

harmeet33 said:
Nano you have no solid information.Every where you are saying may be.Mine cousin got in process with RBVO in January 2010 and yet waiting medicals.In these days rejection rate is very high.Three known people to me got rejection letters.CIC is rejecting applications for very little reasons.Processing for visas is not seen anywhere.No body is getting medicals or visas.It is because conservative government is not in favor of immigration.It is apparent from cases before 2008,who were also asked for up gradation.I don't want to discourage any body but the picture is very much clear.We should not live in fairy land as well not to waste our golden period of life.Many people are waiting since Nov 2003.
Rest i don't want to discourage you all but have a wish not to run away from truth.
Harmeet
nano24482 said:
Agree with sm001.

Though there are some rare cases where the applicant had to do re medicals because of delays.
But that is very very rare.

Most of us who got in process will get medicals very soon.
Or god forbid 'rejection'

But one thing is sure that they are working on our cases.
It is apparent by the letters of rejection or document updation that some candidates received.

Maybe we have cleared our first step and our documents are in order.
They may now be running background checks on the given documents, etc.

magar said:
Dear desatinationbc

"IN PROCESS" basically means that eligibility check is over,pending physical examination of docs submitted by the applicant and verification of their credentials. PRIOR to moving the file to "IN PROCESS " STAGE the determination is made whether THE APPLICANT meets the prerequisites for appliying under sws. This is what is enunciated in the CIC guidlines and the letter issued by VO WHICH advises the applicant hiS/her 2nd AOR.
Only after the background check nd verification is succesfully completed,MR is called for.There are cases where even personal interview of the applicant is also reqiuired.
Therefore,arrival of MR Stage shall depent upon the documents submitted.
Hope, this should suffice.Thanx for sharing.
God bless all.
parhar51

Dear Parhar51

i know one person who got change in e-case with processing date and one day before this change he received e-mail asking about his marriage certi/photos. On this basis i can say that before they add this magical line they do all checks and ur file is queued for medical. Because i have not seen i single case on this forum in last two hear who was asked for additional documents twice. They do ask all missing or required document just once.

Please correct me if i am wrong

regards

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
Destination BC

This was nice explanation by you

What i was trying to tell here is that they do take the decisions on the basis of your document in i guess 90% cases and some 9% cases required background checks if their documents are not self explanatory and say 1% required interview. I hope u are agree with me at this point. And once this line with processing date comes up in ur e-case means that they have done ur paper screening and no further checks are required on ur file as ur documents are self explanatory and eligible for further processing. I don't think that there are multiple layers in reviewing the documents. As we have seen in the past that people with this line added received medical within the week specifically new delhi chc. Now this is little bit slow because of some reason may be some kind of monthly quota allocation or they just want first the total numbers of applicants in MI 1 eligible for medical and then they will distribute them all as per the orders from canada.

this all is my thinking and i am not expert any inputs are welcome and please correct me if i am wrong

regards

destinationBC said:
MAGAR

Lets VIEW this way in a diff light

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME

First The Facts

1) CHC ISSUED MASS INPROCESS WITH PROCESSING DATES
2) CHC ISSUED MASS REJECTIONS ALSO
3) ALL REJECTION WERE FOR TWO REASONS THE REQUIRED 67 POINTS NOT ACHIEVED AND/OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT SATISFACTORY
4) WE ALL GOT APPROVED BY NOVA SCOTIA BASED ON THAT FORM

5) CHC DID NOT PROCESS A SINGLE VISA OF PRE JUNE CASES IN 2011 IN SPITE OF THEIR COMMITMENT AND IF THEY DID NOT WANT TO PROCESS THE FILES SERIOUSLY THERE IS NOBODY FORCING THEM AND TAKING YOUR WORD THAT CONSERVATIVE GOVT DOES NOT WANT IMMIGRANTS THEN THEY WILL MORE THAN HAPPY IN LETTING THE FILES GATHER DUST AS IT HAS HAPPENED TO PRE 2008 CASES

HENCE HARMEET'S POINT IS RULED OUT

REGARDING REJECTION OF FILES ON QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS

WE SENT FORMS TO NOVA SCOTIA AND BASED ON THAT WE WERE ALLOTTED 67 POINTS AND THE SAME FORM WAS SENT TO CHC

CHC MUST HAVE READ AND AFTER SCRUTINY OF THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS THEN COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT 67 PTS NOT REACHED OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT MATCHING

SURELY CHC NOT CANCELLED THE DEDUCTION OF NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE BY ONLY GOING THROUGH THE FORM

SO THE QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS ISSUE HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OFF TO

HENCE THAT TOO SYANDS RULED OUT

NOW

THE CHANCES OF REJECTION ARE

1) SOMEONE GOOFS UP THE VERIFICATION CALL

2) FAILS IN BACK GROUND CHECK ( BEARING IN MIND THAT LAST YEAR chc DID SEND VERIFICATION TEAMS TO APPLICANTS WORK PLACE)

3) EXPERIENCE LETTERS FROM ORGANIZATIONS WHICH CANNOT BE VERIFIED OR ARE DUBIOUS

dbc

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
They are not slow they Just follow Orders

Its Going to rain medicals and it Rained Status Change ;D ;D

magar said:
Destination BC

This was nice explanation by you

What i was trying to tell here is that they do take the decisions on the basis of your document in i guess 90% cases and some 9% cases required background checks if their documents are not self explanatory and say 1% required interview. I hope u are agree with me at this point. And once this line with processing date comes up in ur e-case means that they have done ur paper screening and no further checks are required on ur file as ur documents are self explanatory and eligible for further processing. I don't think that there are multiple layers in reviewing the documents. As we have seen in the past that people with this line added received medical within the week specifically new delhi chc. Now this is little bit slow because of some reason may be some kind of monthly quota allocation or they just want first the total numbers of applicants in MI 1 eligible for medical and then they will distribute them all as per the orders from canada.

this all is my thinking and i am not expert any inputs are welcome and please correct me if i am wrong

regards

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
hope and wish the same

destinationBC said:
They are not slow they Just follow Orders

Its Going to rain medicals and it Rained Status Change ;D ;D

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all:
I kindly ask you to read my statements carefully and then give me your point of view.I am extremely sad and confused.

I sent my full documents to London office on 23-05-2010 then got my 2nd AOR after about 2 months then got my ecase as (IN PROCESS WITH RBVO INSIDE)......One year after I was waiting for Godot......til that change happend on the last Sunday.....(Decision made)......the a horrible silence.....

What I am unable to understand is:

1. Is that a refusal???
2. I have more than 67 points and my IELTS has three high marks and one with 6\6.5.....and everything is prepared well.....So what is the reason of the refusal?
3. I got no email from CHC telling me that we sent you a letter.......???? And as I heard most of the rejected applicants got emails telling them about the letter.....Is there any hope to be just a glitch???
4. Where is the logic of rejecting my application without even starting processing it.....I am unable to got their point of leaving us waiting for 2 years waiting...then leaving us destoyed .........!!!???!!!???!!!!???!!!!????!!!!:(

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting your precious words.....

Thank you...

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Louay said:
Waiting your precious words.....

Thank you...
these days rejections letters are in the way mostly vo is rejecting cases either on points or on job duties. r u satisfied with ur job duties. i mean u mentioned the jd on the letter or not? bcz there r two applicants on the forum who just sent the exp letter without mentioning the job duties.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Louay said:
Hi all:
I kindly ask you to read my statements carefully and then give me your point of view.I am extremely sad and confused.

I sent my full documents to London office on 23-05-2010 then got my 2nd AOR after about 2 months then got my ecase as (IN PROCESS WITH RBVO INSIDE)......One year after I was waiting for Godot......til that change happend on the last Sunday.....(Decision made)......the a horrible silence.....

What I am unable to understand is:

1. Is that a refusal???
2. I have more than 67 points and my IELTS has three high marks and one with 6\6.5.....and everything is prepared well.....So what is the reason of the refusal?
3. I got no email from CHC telling me that we sent you a letter.......???? And as I heard most of the rejected applicants got emails telling them about the letter.....Is there any hope to be just a glitch???
4. Where is the logic of rejecting my application without even starting processing it.....I am unable to got their point of leaving us waiting for 2 years waiting...then leaving us destoyed .........!!!???!!!???!!!!???!!!!????!!!!:(
i think you should wait for the letter n if its refused than better apply fresh..dont hush and dont get paniced

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

Sure I did ....and I asked many experts about the JD before sending the letter of experience.........

My question is:

Is it possible to move from IP with RBVO to DM ??????

Without a date???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!