Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Rainman1993 said:
Hello LegalFalcon

I applied for EE and received an ITA, while going through on my documents I found an error

I got my transcripts evaluated, but when I opened one of my sealed transcripts, on one of the pages it had someone else's name. So I asked my university to issue me a new transcript. But the format of the new transcript I received is different to my last one.

I have sent a case specific inquiry as well as an email to WES and have received no reply from either one.. that was 2 weeks ago.
Do we need to send same transcripts to WES and CIC?
Thanks
I am sorry I don't get your question. If you already have your ECA, you do not need new transcripts. You only have to upload the ECA number on your PR application.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
legalfalcon said:
Hope this helps and heartiest congratulations on your new born!
Thanks bro.

DO you think they have asked to re-submit the whole application AGAIN. This email was sent to my gmail account and not in my cic pr app messages twice by cic agents as i had submitted two queries(same query copypasted and sent vie web form which i presume is cse and one through my cic account by logging a technical query).

Why are they requiring me to submit "A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents" and why are they using If applicable against the rest of the docs?

I think they have wrongly presumed that i an the principal applicant and i had ommitted my wife and child from the app at the time of submission and have now returned back to them to request cic to add my wife and son as accompanying partner anddependent, respectively. Whereas my wife is the secondary applicant and we have claimed her edu and ielts points.

"If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required (mine was born outside and in this case these requirememts ought to apply http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t472234.0.html;msg5743458#msg5743458)

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
shaheerjaved said:
just saw your reply. Thankyou. I was alarmed that may be they are asking me to resubmit everything. That said once i arrange the birth cert and passport (will take a month), i will contact you before submission.

Thankyou

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
shaheerjaved said:
shaheerjaved said:
just saw your reply. Thankyou. I was alarmed that may be they are asking me to resubmit everything. That said once i arrange the birth cert and passport (will take a month), i will contact you before submission.

Thankyou
Happy to help!

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
legalfalcon said:
No, nothing to worry about. You are all good.
Hi Legalfalcon
I received my GCMS notes dated 17 January, that is 40 days post AOR. The last update on my application was on 07 January with the last statement in the GCMS saying "FILE HELD AWAITING RESPONSE FROM PS REGARDING PC"

What is PS? What does that mean?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ferasz said:
Hi Legalfalcon
I received my GCMS notes dated 17 January, that is 40 days post AOR. The last update on my application was on 07 January with the last statement in the GCMS saying "FILE HELD AWAITING RESPONSE FROM PS REGARDING PC"

What is PS? What does that mean?
Are you an inland applicant, i.e. someone applying from within Canada or you have lived in Canada and have a RCMP police report that had to be filed?
Which country did you apply from? And did you have any traffic violations?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Legalfacon i have received my 4 th notes but everything similar to 1st,2nd,3rd notes but at last i see
status enquiry received.Standard security/background check pending template response sent,what does this mean?And my due date is 19 February.
Rabin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
RabinJi said:
Hi Legalfacon i have received my 4 th notes but everything similar to 1st,2nd,3rd notes but at last i see
status enquiry received.Standard security/background check pending template response sent,what does this mean?And my due date is 19 February.
Rabin
Hi Rabin,

Its difficult to answer your question without looking into your notes. If you would like, you can send me your notes, and I will be happy to look into them for you. You can email me your notes if you would like.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
legalfalcon said:
Hi Rabin,

Its difficult to answer your question without looking into your notes. If you would like, you can send me your notes, and I will be happy to look into them for you. You can email me your notes if you would like.
Sure i am gonna a send you immediately,please provide me your email id,and i want to know whether my security check is completed or not and my current VO,because i see there file is transferred.......
Rabin

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
legalfalcon said:
Are you an inland applicant, i.e. someone applying from within Canada or you have lived in Canada and have a RCMP police report that had to be filed?
Which country did you apply from? And did you have any traffic violations?
No I'm outland PNP. I am Lebanese living in UAE since 2006. I applied from UAE, and never had any violations (couple of speeding tickets in UAE but thats is normal here). Never been to Canada before. My spouse was born in Venezuela, she has dual nationality, Venzuela and Lebanon. She turned 18 years old in Venezuela and stayed 4 months after that before going to Lebanon. She lives with me in UAE since 2014.
I uploaded PCC from Lebanon and UAE for me, and Venzuela, Lebanon and UAE for her.

On 11 January I noticed that I have uploaded black and white copy of the Lebanese PCC, so I reaised CSE and got acknowlegment that the file has been received.

I said all of this as I think it could be important.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ferasz said:
No I'm outland PNP. I am Lebanese living in UAE since 2006. I applied from UAE, and never had any violations (couple of speeding tickets in UAE but thats is normal here). Never been to Canada before. My spouse was born in Venezuela, she has dual nationality, Venzuela and Lebanon. She turned 18 years old in Venezuela and stayed 4 months after that before going to Lebanon. She lives with me in UAE since 2014.
I uploaded PCC from Lebanon and UAE for me, and Venzuela, Lebanon and UAE for her.

On 11 January I noticed that I have uploaded black and white copy of the Lebanese PCC, so I reaised CSE and got acknowlegment that the file has been received.

I said all of this as I think it could be important.
CIC is awaiting a query on one of your PCC, could be your wife or yours. Since I don't have your notes, I cannot be more precise. If you do have speeding violations, then CIC does look into what kind of violations they were and compares them with the Criminal Code in Canada to ensure that they were not major violations.

This is what I can make out without seeing your notes.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
legalfalcon said:
CIC is awaiting a query on one of your PCC, could be your wife or yours. Since I don't have your notes, I cannot be more precise. If you do have speeding violations, then CIC does look into what kind of violations they were and compares them with the Criminal Code in Canada to ensure that they were not major violations.

This is what I can make out without seeing your notes.
Thank you. I sent you PM, if you don't mind.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hi Legalfalcon

Hope u doing well, need some advise.

I have 3 years of Work Experience. 2 years as a Call Centre Team Manager (Previous Job) & 1 year as an Accounts Executive (Current Job)

I am having difficulty in obtaining an Experience Letter from my current Employer. I was wondering what would be the better option between the two below.

1) Should I claim points for both experiences and explain LOE why I was unable to obtain a Job Letter (CRS - 475)
2) Only claim points for my first job (CRS - 450)

And also my studies is related with my current job will that effect my application if I only claim points for Call Centre Team Manager which obviously is not related with my studies.

Regards

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir
Greetings!

Back with a question and it's a bit concerning one for me. I am in a bit of stress in relation to PCC. I lived in Ireland for 7.5 years. I left in September 2015 and came home. The last week before i left, i applied for the PCC and hoping i would get it before i leave cos the couple of times i applied before, i got it in 3 working days. I did email inquiry after i left and i was told there is no record of my application and if i send the detail it will be dealt. I didn't bother as i thought it would be valid for 1 year. Little did i know it would be valid indefinitely after your last visit.

Last week i send the email inquiry and i have not received any answer. I know the actual procedure is to take the hand written application. My biggest worry is when i left ireland, i left with some 460 euros unpaid in my credit card bills and didn't bother terminating my mobile contract either as it would have cost me 200 euros. I know i should have been more responsible at the time but i was leaving Ireland with sadness cos i had to break-up with my girlfriend to return home and wasn't thinking straight. I came to realize long time after that i racked up huge mobile bill for using internet while returning. Will this cause any harm to my PCC from Ireland? Regardless i get a clean PCC i will contact the bank and make the installment plan to start paying my credit card debt with the help of my brother-in-law who lives in Spain. It is needed or else i won't be eligible for credit card for life. However the mobile bill is so huge, i cannot pay it.

I did as much research as i could but mostly found that since it is the civil case it will not appear in my PCC. But if it does i will have to talk to the mobile company and make the arrangement as well. Cannot let my carelessness cost me an opportunity for Canadian PR as i am getting closer and closer. Trying since 2014, appearing for IELTS again on 4th March, studying French as well. Honestly its been too much work but i am still trying in hope.

Should i still need to worry if i get a clean PCC from Ireland?

If the PCC mentions i have a charge for fraud, what should i do moving ahead? Can you give me your valuable insight please? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
KK