17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ya9545 said:
I have Canadian son who is 9 months old part of PR application and currently we are in India. Do i need to complete Medicals for him along with us for eAPR?
If your child was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen holding a Canadian passport, you do not need to get his medical done. You will only upload his passport, that is the only document required for him.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
brc0007 said:
Hello Legal Falcon,

I need your help badly.
I had applied for Saskatchewan pnp in occupation in demand as a purchase manager. But the application was returned as ineligable stating that the noc code 1225(purchasing officer) is not the correct code you have selected your job duties are more like noc 6222(retail wholesale buyers) which is not correct. She works as a purchase officer in an Interior company.
questions is what do I do now?

Sir kindly give your valuable suggestion so that I can save my carrier.

Regards
Bharat
Bh
You can appeal the decision, but you will have to draft the letter properly and explain everything in detail. Usually the applications, as in your case are rejected because the job description was not clearly mentioned and the person evaluating the application did not get the message you were conveying.

Send me a PM and we can discuss this further.

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Dear LegalFalcon and other senior members

I have S.16(1)(c) on a couple of pages
It is showing on last page of "Payment" and first page of "History". On these pages, there also "ESDC" and "Associations" but everything there has a ZERO value as indicated below.
ESDC
ESDC: 0

ASSOCIATIONS
APPLICATIONS & CASES
APPLICATIONS & CASES:0

GROUPS
GROUPS:0

And the whole page 135 is withheld pusuant to s.16(1)(c).

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

The final note which is written by case analyst is as follow :-

I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the immigration and refugee protection act and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION ***appears to meet the requirements**** Ready to finalize
----------------------------------------------------------- civil status PA (xxx,xxxxx) Married , Passport expiry xx,xxxx Spouse/cl (xxx,xxxx) no trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application ------------------------
Work experience(s): qualifying period from xxx to xxx submitted letter of references which is/are assessed as follow: EDOCS NUMBERS : xxxxx The duties listed in the letters appeas to be consistent with substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience .

As you can see there are some hidden information above( represented by ------ )in this note , any explanation please ? Have they finished my job verification or is it still pending ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
iraq85 said:
Dear LegalFalcon and other senior members

I have S.16(1)(c) on a couple of pages
It is showing on last page of "Payment" and first page of "History". On these pages, there also "ESDC" and "Associations" but everything there has a ZERO value as indicated below.
ESDC
ESDC: 0

ASSOCIATIONS
APPLICATIONS & CASES
APPLICATIONS & CASES:0

GROUPS
GROUPS:0

And the whole page 135 is withheld pusuant to s.16(1)(c).

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

The final note which is written by case analyst is as follow :-

I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the immigration and refugee protection act and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION ***appears to meet the requirements**** Ready to finalize
----------------------------------------------------------- civil status PA (xxx,xxxxx) Married , Passport expiry xx,xxxx Spouse/cl (xxx,xxxx) no trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application ------------------------
Work experience(s): qualifying period from xxx to xxx submitted letter of references which is/are assessed as follow: EDOCS NUMBERS : xxxxx The duties listed in the letters appeas to be consistent with substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience .

As you can see there are some hidden information above( represented by ------ )in this note , any explanation please ? Have they finished my job verification or is it still pending ?
Section 16(1)(c) states:

(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

• Relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,
• that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or
• that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation;

Many people get this and this usually happens when CIC is trying to investigate into your experiences, prof of funds or any other issue. This is not something to worry about if your have been truthful in your applications and after the investigation your file will move ahead.

At this stage it is difficult to pin point what they are investigating, but if there is any lose link in the file, then that is usually what they go after. But stay clam and many other applicants get this and it gets resolved.

As regards the A11.2 (eligibility), after the notes of a case analyst, an officer will review it and finalize it by adding another note, that is when the eligibility is cleared. In most cases when the analyst recommends passed, the CIC agent will go ahead with the same opinion.

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
legalfalcon said:
Section 16(1)(c) states:

(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

• Relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,
• that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or
• that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation;

Many people get this and this usually happens when CIC is trying to investigate into your experiences, prof of funds or any other issue. This is not something to worry about if your have been truthful in your applications and after the investigation your file will move ahead.

At this stage it is difficult to pin point what they are investigating, but if there is any lose link in the file, then that is usually what they go after. But stay clam and many other applicants get this and it gets resolved.

As regards the A11.2 (eligibility), after the notes of a case analyst, an officer will review it and finalize it by adding another note, that is when the eligibility is cleared. In most cases when the analyst recommends passed, the CIC agent will go ahead with the same opinion.
Thank you so much for detailed answer and +1 to you . Is the final review/verification done by officer at LVO ?my application has been transferred to Sydney, Australia VO since 29/11/2016 ? The due date on my application assignment is 28/12/2016 .

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
iraq85 said:
Thank you so much for detailed answer and +1 to you . Is the final review/verification done by officer at LVO ?my application has been transferred to Sydney, Australia VO since 29/11/2016 ? The due date on my application assignment is 28/12/2016 .

Thanks
The due date on the GCMS notes is irrelevant, as some application are processed before that date and some take longer. If your application has been transferred to the LVO, then the LVO will finalize the application, however, the PPR is issued centrally from specific email ids.

mhd10

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
legalfalcon said:
Nothing to worry, you are only given points for the highest degree. So if you add your HS diploma post ITA it will not matter much. Even if you leave it, it will not impact your application.
Thank you so much! If it does not matter, then I will just leave out the HS diploma info in the education section . Will just mention my Bachelor's. But just for future reference, if we do add the HS diploma do we have to upload the high certificate and transcripts?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
mhd10 said:
Thank you so much! If it does not matter, then I will just leave out the HS diploma info in the education section . Will just mention my Bachelor's. But just for future reference, if we do add the HS diploma do we have to upload the high certificate and transcripts?
If you do add the HS diploma you should upload the certificate. However, it won't matter much as CIC cannot verify the authencity of it as WES has not assessed it. But it is advisable to upload it.

simple25

Oct 1, 2016
hello LegalFalcon, i am thankful that you are helping here to the members, God bless you.

i have to submit eAPR, and i have LMIA letter(outlander-to support the permanent residency-getting 600 points) and valid till March 15,2017,but in my job offer letter and LMIA letter its written anticipated date of job start December 20,2016 because my employer applied LMIA in june 2016, it took 4 months for positive assessment, I am arranging other documents after getting ITA on Nov. 2,2016, my question is,would there be any issue as now its January 2017 or should i get another letter of job offer with new expected date of job start. if i submit the same job offer letter from employer with (Dec. 20, 2016 start date), is there any risk that IRCC will reject my eAPR. I have another letter from employer where they have written that they extended the offer that expected start date of job till June 2017, so that i can submit my eAPR. should i attach this second letter which mention another letter of just expected start of job while all other conditions remains same.

2.My second question is on my job offer letter which is on company's official letter head and which mentioned address and website and email, but its not stamped(official seal), but its signed from HR manager and dated.is official seal(stamp) necessary on the job offer letter.My employer sent this official letter at the time of application of LMIA and that was not stamped, but LMIA APPROVED

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

Need your advice.

I have PCC received from Lebanon embassy New Delhi. This PCC is in Arabic but embassy has provided English translation for the same with Ambassador signature and official seal.

Should I get this PCC translated through certified translator as well. Please guide

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ashishsharma2985 said:
Dear Legalfalcon,

Need your advice.

I have PCC received from Lebanon embassy New Delhi. This PCC is in Arabic but embassy has provided English translation for the same with Ambassador signature and official seal.

Should I get this PCC translated through certified translator as well. Please guide
If the english translation was provided by the embassy on their official letterhead, you can upload that itself and there is no need for a translation from a certified translator.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
legalfalcon said:
If the english translation was provided by the embassy on their official letterhead, you can upload that itself and there is no need for a translation from a certified translator.
Thank you so much legalfalcon :D

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
simple25 said:
hello LegalFalcon, i am thankful that you are helping here to the members, God bless you.

i have to submit eAPR, and i have LMIA letter(outlander-to support the permanent residency-getting 600 points) and valid till March 15,2017,but in my job offer letter and LMIA letter its written anticipated date of job start December 20,2016 because my employer applied LMIA in june 2016, it took 4 months for positive assessment, I am arranging other documents after getting ITA on Nov. 2,2016, my question is,would there be any issue as now its January 2017 or should i get another letter of job offer with new expected date of job start. if i submit the same job offer letter from employer with (Dec. 20, 2016 start date), is there any risk that IRCC will reject my eAPR. I have another letter from employer where they have written that they extended the offer that expected start date of job till June 2017, so that i can submit my eAPR. should i attach this second letter which mention another letter of just expected start of job while all other conditions remains same.

Submit the second letter along with the original which has the anticipated start date of December 2016. That should be enough to clarify the situation.

2.My second question is on my job offer letter which is on company's official letter head and which mentioned address and website and email, but its not stamped(official seal), but its signed from HR manager and dated.is official seal(stamp) necessary on the job offer letter.My employer sent this official letter at the time of application of LMIA and that was not stamped, but LMIA APPROVED

No need for the stamp. The stamp is only in prevalence in a few countries and not in required if the letter is on the official letter head and provides the address, email and phone numbers.
Hope this helps!

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Dear Legalfalcon ,

I have received ITA and need your advice on below.

My spouse was working for a company after marriage and we decided to change her maiden name to my last name, so based on marriage certificate the company entered her last name as my name in company records. Later my spouse decided to keep her name as all the legal documents had name before marriage.

My question is

Do I need to show her name(Her name in Previous Company) in EE profile. This name is only in her previous company records(Offer Letter,Payslip etc).

Options:
1. Can I remove this experience under her Work History and put it under Personal history as I am not getting any points for this.

2. Should I show her name In EE profile and attach LOE along with affidavit and Marriage certificate.

Please Advice