+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi legalfalcon,

Can we order from outside Canada ? I do not have any friends either in Canada, Pls let me know the process. Also I have dropped you a PM, could you pls have look at it and reply me on PM.

Thanks,

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hi legalfalcon,

Can we order from outside Canada ? I do not have any friends either in Canada, Pls let me know the process. Also I have dropped you a PM, could you pls have look at it and reply me on PM.

Thanks,
Sorry typo it was Can we order GCMS notes* from outside canada ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Rob2K said:
Sorry typo it was Can we order GCMS notes* from outside canada ?
Yes, you can order GCMS notes from outside Canada but you will have to avail the services through an website that offers it. As of now gcmsnow.com and visafile.info are the most popular. However, if you wait 2 weeks, there is another website called www.getgcms.com which has an option to pay in Indian currency instead of dollars.

Hope this helps!

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
Medicals for EE are not tied to a specific ITA, correct?

Lets say I decline an ITA after medicals were done for a specific ITA, due lack of time to gather other proofs.
Now 1-2 draws later I get an ITA, I should be able to submit the medicals were done earlier, right? As long as the 12 month validity remains, there should not be an issue.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
kaddu747 said:
Medicals for EE are not tied to a specific ITA, correct?

Lets say I decline an ITA after medicals were done for a specific ITA, due lack of time to gather other proofs.
Now 1-2 draws later I get an ITA, I should be able to submit the medicals were done earlier, right? As long as the 12 month validity remains, there should not be an issue.
Yes, you are right. The medicals are linked to your application number, which remains the same even if you decline an ITA and accept another one in the future.

mhd10

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi Legal Falcon,

I just received the ITA but would like to confirm something before I proceed. I did my Bachelor's in Canada which is the highest degree I have. When I filled the EE profile (i.e pre ITA) under the eductaion section, I only added my bachelor's degree since that was the highest degree I was claiming points for and did not think it was necessary to add high school degree pre-ITA since I was not getting points for it. Now that I have received the ITA, should I add my high school degree under the education section post ITA or this could cause problems? Thank you in advance!

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hi legalfalcon,

I have been waiting for ppr for 10 months and have not been contacted about anything. My gcms notes indicate that only security is left. I am living in UK on a visa which I need to renew next week. I was hoping if I get ppr before renewal I would be able to avoid the uk visa cost plus having to post my passport to UK home office and wait for weeks for it to come back.

Question: Under these circumstances, is it possible to request them to process my ppr on urgent basis? If not then is there any other option to raise my concerns regarding undue and indeterminate wait time? If yes then how can i make such a request? Can i take any legal help at this stage?

SubwaySurfer

Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
My WP Extension (ICT) is in process and I have got the ITA now. My company will probably get me do the medicals for WP Extension. Is it possible to use the same medical for both?
I will save me lot of money, lot of time and lot of blood. :)
Please let me know. Thx in advance.

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi legalfalcon one question:

While I was working in Sri Lanka, my wife visited me frequently on a tourist visa and in total her stay was more than 6 months but not in one stretch. So is Sri Lankan PCC required for her?
CIC website mentions the following for Sri Lanka PCC
If you do not have legal status, you are not required to provide a Sri Lankan police certificate. If you are asked for a Sri Lankan police certificate, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Sri Lanka because certificates are only available to people who have legal status.”

So living in SL in breaks for more than 6 months on a tourist visa means legal status? Or if you are here on a residence/work visa then does that count as legal status only..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
mhd10 said:
Hi Legal Falcon,

I just received the ITA but would like to confirm something before I proceed. I did my Bachelor's in Canada which is the highest degree I have. When I filled the EE profile (i.e pre ITA) under the eductaion section, I only added my bachelor's degree since that was the highest degree I was claiming points for and did not think it was necessary to add high school degree pre-ITA since I was not getting points for it. Now that I have received the ITA, should I add my high school degree under the education section post ITA or this could cause problems? Thank you in advance!
Nothing to worry, you are only given points for the highest degree. So if you add your HS diploma post ITA it will not matter much. Even if you leave it, it will not impact your application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sttaq said:
Hi legalfalcon,

I have been waiting for ppr for 10 months and have not been contacted about anything. My gcms notes indicate that only security is left. I am living in UK on a visa which I need to renew next week. I was hoping if I get ppr before renewal I would be able to avoid the uk visa cost plus having to post my passport to UK home office and wait for weeks for it to come back.

Question: Under these circumstances, is it possible to request them to process my ppr on urgent basis? If not then is there any other option to raise my concerns regarding undue and indeterminate wait time? If yes then how can i make such a request? Can i take any legal help at this stage?

There is no way to expedite the process under any circumstances. No matter what you say, the CIC will take its time to process your application. Even if you send an email to CIC at the ottawa email id, you will get a generic reply asking you to wait. If only your security is left, I believe you are very close to get your PPR. However, do not allow that to keep your legal status in the UK in place and up to date. I am sorry, but there is no other option than to wait it out, keep ordering GCMS notes and write emails if you so desire.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
SubwaySurfer said:
Hello
My WP Extension (ICT) is in process and I have got the ITA now. My company will probably get me do the medicals for WP Extension. Is it possible to use the same medical for both?
I will save me lot of money, lot of time and lot of blood. :)
Please let me know. Thx in advance.
They are two different medicals, however if the physician who is conducting your medical for WP extension is one on the CIC panel, you can ask him to initiate both of them together. Not sure if he won't charge you for both, but it surely will save you some blood and time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Chef Sumit said:
hi legalfalcon one question:

While I was working in Sri Lanka, my wife visited me frequently on a tourist visa and in total her stay was more than 6 months but not in one stretch. So is Sri Lankan PCC required for her?
CIC website mentions the following for Sri Lanka PCC
If you do not have legal status, you are not required to provide a Sri Lankan police certificate. If you are asked for a Sri Lankan police certificate, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Sri Lanka because certificates are only available to people who have legal status.”

So living in SL in breaks for more than 6 months on a tourist visa means legal status? Or if you are here on a residence/work visa then does that count as legal status only..
You only have a legal status in a country if you have a lawful permit/visa to work, study, or live. If you were there as a tourist and stayed there for less than 6 months at a stretch, that wont count. In your case your wife does not need a Sr Lanka PCC. If at a later date CIC does need it, they will let you know. But i doubt it and you can go ahead and file your application without your wife's Sri Lanka PCC.

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have Canadian son who is 9 months old part of PR application and currently we are in India. Do i need to complete Medicals for him along with us for eAPR?

brc0007

Jul 1, 2016
Hello Legal Falcon,

I need your help badly.
I had applied for Saskatchewan pnp in occupation in demand as a purchase manager. But the application was returned as ineligable stating that the noc code 1225(purchasing officer) is not the correct code you have selected your job duties are more like noc 6222(retail wholesale buyers) which is not correct. She works as a purchase officer in an Interior company.
questions is what do I do now?

Sir kindly give your valuable suggestion so that I can save my carrier.

Regards
Bharat
Bh