FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-03-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Hi @legalfalcon and fellow members,

My case finally had an update, I had a ghost update on my GC key portal on may 19, and then I received an update on may 31st on my status tracker where my medical was extended another year since it was past expiery date(may 11th). I'm assuming the officer made the extention request on may 19 and it got implemented on the 31.

My question is, does this mean that my case came out of comprehensive SS? Is it even normal for your case officer to ask for a medical extention without the case being released from CSIS or CBSA? I haven't had any updates after that so I wonder if this might have been just because the expiery? What is your opinion?
Hi AliH93, I got the same medical extension on the same date : May 31st 2024. And I am outlander too.
I ordered my GCMS notes after that and I found a new note saying: "Text: Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application. PIU PR List May 28, 2024".
So, did you get the same note if you ordered your notes too ? And can anyone explain what is this "PIU PR list" ?

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hi AliH93, I got the same medical extension on the same date : May 31st 2024. And I am outlander too.
I ordered my GCMS notes after that and I found a new note saying: "Text: Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application. PIU PR List May 28, 2024".
So, did you get the same note if you ordered your notes too ? And can anyone explain what is this "PIU PR list" ?
They just simply update your medical validity and not related to security screening. PIU PR list should be some IRCC health related database.
The best way to check your security screening status is to ask CSIS note, if CSIS is still in the security screening, you should wait patiently.

Sep 10, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-03-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
They just simply update your medical validity and not related to security screening. PIU PR list should be some IRCC health related database.
The best way to check your security screening status is to ask CSIS note, if CSIS is still in the security screening, you should wait patiently.
Thank you for your reply. That reassure me a little bit !
I ordered my CSIS notes last month, and still waiting for them.

smalik32

May 12, 2024
can my father and mother both transfer 20000 CAD to my new account as a gift deed . will it be acceptable if i applied for canada study visa after a day of transfer and I only have this amount in my newly created account??

jnaut42

Aug 20, 2024
Hi @legalfalcon. I need assistance as my case has unusual notes which I have never seen before. I filed my PNP Non EE last year in Feb 2023. Received PAL and everything was passed except security in Sep 2023. I ordered my first CBSA notes in Oct 2023 and got to know that there were sections s16(1)c and s13(1) in my notes and a lot of info was redacted and security was still not started. My and my spouse security started recently on 13 May 2024. Her security was passed on 16 May 2024 while I asked for three ADRs of schedule A, family info and your travels form. Meanwhile I had ordered notes again and got to know these comments (attached below) that I was sent for the comprehensive security screening. It talks about some investigations and I have felt that I am being followed around since last year of Sep 2023. What are my options in this situation where I have no clue why all of this happening? I have ordered police certificates from local and RCMP police. Everything comes out to be clear.
Therefore, I need suggestions and advice that
1. What these notes indicate?
2. What are my options in current situatuon as I have surpassed 11 months processing period.
3. If someone has gone through this situation, please let me know what did you do to find out what's wrong?

Any advice or input will be highly appreciated.

Sep 8, 2024
Hello i need ugent help pls.
I applied for my PGWP yesterday and misstaken clicked no in the option where it asked me to provide information if i have ever been refused visa for canada or any other county. I was refused for my study permit back in 2022 when i first applied but the. Approved afterwards. I have read now sevral posts that they can file misrepresentation and charge me 5 year ban. I am so tensed out i already raised a webform today disclosing ny refusal with exact dates and reason however do you think i should withdraw my application or should i also include updates imm5710e form in my webform. Any reply will be appreciated thanks.

DanyN

Nov 23, 2023
Thank you for your reply. That reassure me a little bit !
I ordered my CSIS notes last month, and still waiting for them.
Hi, could you share with me how to order CSIS notes, I did last time but just chose :
Request type: Personal information request. And the result was a letter stated that : "
Based on information contained in your request, please be advised that the personal information bank listed below was searched on your behalf with the following results:
Security Assessments/Advice: CSIS PPU 005 - A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located"
I saw no notes!

Sep 10, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-03-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Hi, could you share with me how to order CSIS notes, I did last time but just chose :
Request type: Personal information request. And the result was a letter stated that : "
Based on information contained in your request, please be advised that the personal information bank listed below was searched on your behalf with the following results:
Security Assessments/Advice: CSIS PPU 005 - A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located"
I saw no notes!
That's how CSIS notes are. You can't find extensive details as in GCMS notes. They only say if your security is in progress or completed (with the date of completion).
In your case, CSIS can't find any file with your data in their bank. So your security is not checked by CSIS, only CBSA.

Reactions: DanyN

DanyN

Nov 23, 2023
That's how CSIS notes are. You can't find extensive details as in GCMS notes. They only say if your security is in progress or completed (with the date of completion).
In your case, CSIS can't find any file with your data in their bank. So your security is not checked by CSIS, only CBSA.
got it, thank you very much!