+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

gijamiv578

Apr 11, 2022
URGENT~ PLEASE HELP!

When I created my express entry profile for PR in Canada, I had mentioned my funds as 14000 and I received my invitiation to apply under FSW on April 11th. However, ircc updated the required funds to 14690( which is more that what I had mentioned before getting an ITA) and sent me a mail to keep my profile updated by 28th May. My Express Entry profile is currently locked and I cannot update funds in there.

I am in the process of collecting my documents and was planning to submit my application (APR) this week. Will my profile become ineligible or will my invitation be cancelled as I am not able to update the amount in the Express Entry profile?

Note : I have updated the amount in the APR and saved it.

Thank you in advance!

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
My GCMS notes show medical re-evaluation - and that I am in the group “PNP - 11.2 met - meds required” - probably because my medical expires July 1. I am eligible under the temporary public policy and m1s1. Could the re-evaluation be to extend my medical under the temporary public policy? Have others under the public policy seen this re-evaluation?

AliH93

Dec 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PROC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2023
Doc's Request.
04/04/2023
Nomination.....
29/03/2023
AOR Received.
18-04-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Hi @legalfalcon,
First of all thank you for your continuous support and care for immigrants like me who are having a hard time. I got my AOR in Apr/2023, and my program was ready to finalize according to my GCMS notes in Jun/2023, However after the initial background check was completed in Sep/18/2023 my program was put in what I assume to be Comprehensive Security Screening 10 days later since it has been almost 9 months and no updates along the fact that I saw S.15(1) redaction in my notes. I'm not sure what can I do at this step, the program is taking a long time and my professional and personal life has been put on hold. I wanted to ask you if you know about recent cases like mine and how long their processing took. Also, Since it's been more than a year in my program, is there a ground for Mandamus, do you recomend it? and if not, when do you recommend me to apply for it?
Thank you again for your time.

help4pr84

May 28, 2024
Hi new question I was told to post specifically here. I am hoping you can help me.
I recently submitted my PR application. I have 6 years of which I was on a visitors record which on the notes says work visa exempt along with the institution I was working for. I believe it is called a clergy visa. For these 6 years I recieved app. 20000 a year with a t4 plus a stipend (tax free) and free housing. Can I use this as 6 years of work experience?
@legalfalcon can you please help me clarify this question? Thank you very much.

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,
First of all thank you for your continuous support and care for immigrants like me who are having a hard time. I got my AOR in Apr/2023, and my program was ready to finalize according to my GCMS notes in Jun/2023, However after the initial background check was completed in Sep/18/2023 my program was put in what I assume to be Comprehensive Security Screening 10 days later since it has been almost 9 months and no updates along the fact that I saw S.15(1) redaction in my notes. I'm not sure what can I do at this step, the program is taking a long time and my professional and personal life has been put on hold. I wanted to ask you if you know about recent cases like mine and how long their processing took. Also, Since it's been more than a year in my program, is there a ground for Mandamus, do you recomend it? and if not, when do you recommend me to apply for it?
You have to wait.
Many lawyers take cases for Mandamus that reached 18 months from AOR.

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hello, Guys, my security check might start from Feb 20th 2023, or June 18th 2023, I don't know when it started, because on the main security activity, it shows updated date: 2023/02/20, but the sub activities it shows security screening and it is in progress by CBSA with the updated date 2023/06/18. first of all, I am really confused by the starting date of the security check, second of all, from CSIS notes (4 times ordering) it always shows: A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located. is it my case forgotten by CSIS, CBSA and IRCC, because since Feb 2023 to now, it has been 16 months now. so I have 2 questions:

1. when did my security check start?

2. as such a long comprehensive security check, why CSIS has no records of my application?

thank you so much I would appreciate a lot if anyone can give me an accurate answer! @legalfalcon

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello, Guys, my security check might start from Feb 20th 2023, or June 18th 2023, I don't know when it started, because on the main security activity, it shows updated date: 2023/02/20, but the sub activities it shows security screening and it is in progress by CBSA with the updated date 2023/06/18. first of all, I am really confused by the starting date of the security check, second of all, from CSIS notes (4 times ordering) it always shows: A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located. is it my case forgotten by CSIS, CBSA and IRCC, because since Feb 2023 to now, it has been 16 months now. so I have 2 questions:

2. as such a long comprehensive security check, why CSIS has no records of my application?

thank you so much I would appreciate a lot if anyone can give me an accurate answer! @legalfalcon
What's your timeline?

mads1396

Jun 5, 2024
@legalfalcon
I am on my student visa in The US and have a strict deadline to renter The states in 2 weeks IRCC received my passport on 15th May and it's still under process in India New Delhi. I need my passport back ASAP to maintain my student status.
If I withdraw my application I have no guarantee that I'll receive my passport within 2 weeks. Can you please advise what I can do to get my passport back with or without stamping.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I am on my student visa in The US and have a strict deadline to renter The states in 2 weeks IRCC received my passport on 15th May and it's still under process in India New Delhi. I need my passport back ASAP to maintain my student status.
If I withdraw my application I have no guarantee that I'll receive my passport within 2 weeks. Can you please advise what I can do to get my passport back with or without stamping.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do at this stage. Even if you send an email or write to IRCC, it will take them a few days to respond and it may or may not result in any outcome.

If you know that you were in this situation, you should never have sent your passport.

The best is you can wait, or try sending webforms and see if that helps.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

1. The date you see on your GCMS notes is when your SS started. In most cases applications keep sitting. It could also be that your application is marked for comprehensive SS. See https://shorturl.at/CpCo0

2. Not all applications are sent to CSIS. Also, only after an application is sent to CSIS, will your report from CSIS indicate that.

neo1998

Mar 15, 2024
Hi @legalfalcon , I think you might have already answered question related to undeclared work experience during study and work permit but it's getting difficult to find any answers. I'll have 1 year canadian experience as software engineer in 2 months , maxed out ielts and I have a ECA for bachelor's in foreign country and I have a Canadian 2 year post graduate diploma. I calculated my score and it comes out to 479. The issue is I had one year foreign experience in an IT Admin role but I had issues back then with my organization when I wanted to leave so they haven't given me reference letter, so I haven't declared it(i cpuldnt get the other documents because if time constraints) when I was applying to my study permit and work permit. Now I talked things out with them and they agreed to give all the information required for the reference letter. Now if i input my 1 foreign experience my crs score is 517. But idk if ircc will have issues with me regarding misrepresentation. Can anyone please help me out on what the right way would be? I heard an ircc consultant said that I can write an loe. Is there any format to it or will it be okay if I just submit my experience letter and PayStubs?

fabbielicious

Jun 12, 2024
@legalfalcon thank you for all of your support to us and answering questions. If you can also enlighten me or anyone in the group.

I recently received our gcms notes and this is the only thing that concerns me. Since March our Eligibility is under RR however until now we didnt receive any ADR. Our application is under AB PNP FSW. We thought we dont need to put POF since we have job offer but not with LMIA. When we submit our forms we included a LOE mentioning about it. But after reading so many forums a lot of people say we need to provide POF. Our application is nearing 6 months by next week. Should we provide the POF now or wait? I was just wondering how come A11.2 is tagged as Met and Funds says must input number. Also now I completed 1 year of Canadian Experience so I qualify under CEC. Please guide us. Thank you so much.

RECOMMENDATION:
***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
A11.2: MET
R87: APPEARS TO MEET
R75: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: MUST INPUT NUMBER
Summary Notes:
Officer review required: Client has not provided proof of available funds from any financial institution. Letter of employment and pay stub is the only proof of funds.
Ready to Finalize

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Complete Other Reqs:
Final:

Here is our timeline
PNP FSW
AOR Dec 20, 2023
Bio completed Feb 7, 2024
Medical extended to May 17, 2025 from 2023 expiration
Medical completed May 24, 2024

BCGO

Jan 17, 2024
Hi, I appreciate it if you could provide me any imputs regarding my PR application. In my PR application, we have put visa refusals for me and my husband. We said yes, however, the question is clear when they ask you we have another family member with visa refusals. And we did not mention our son, as he is minor and did not have any form to be completed under his name. We should have put him under ours forms, and we did this mistake. If I raise a webform to IRCC explain that we didnt metionn his name, will they consider? thank you very much.

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
1. The date you see on your GCMS notes is when your SS started. In most cases applications keep sitting. It could also be that your application is marked for comprehensive SS. See https://shorturl.at/CpCo0

2. Not all applications are sent to CSIS. Also, only after an application is sent to CSIS, will your report from CSIS indicate that.
Thanks for you replying, because my PR application has been processing for almost 3 yrs, and a lot of people under this program got approved, but I’m still waiting, and most people in this program under long term SS have records with CSIS while I have no records, I am afraid that my application was not sent to CSIS by mistake which caused such a long time waiting, and I tried calling, Webform, MP, none of them has a clear answer, and I tried writ of mandamus as well, it doesn’t seem to work , what should I do with this case, because my work permit will be expire 6 months after, and I need legal status in Canada to be approved in this program, but I don’t think I can afford the life in Canada after my work permit expires to be here as a visitor. Any actions I can take to find out the solution? Thank you so much!

DanyN

Nov 23, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon,
Which pages did you see S.15(1)?