+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Mark.Whisly said:
Dear Asivad,

I am submitting my eAPR application next week and I want to make sure about documents needed for employment record:

Also I included the following documents:
1. Reference Letter (Completed as per CIC requirements).
2. HR Letter mentioning that my salary was cashed in hand.
3. Promotion letter.
4. Clearance exit letter.
5. Payslips for 1 year.

Is that enough? and should my payslips get stamped by HR department, given that I was paid in hand?

Thanks
Just employment reference letter is more than enough.

If you want to submit all of the above docs, then no need to get your salary slips stamped or signed by HR.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Just employment reference letter is more than enough.

If you want to submit all of the above docs, then no need to get your salary slips stamped or signed by HR.
Agree.

If you can avoid mentioning that salary was paid in cash, it would probably work better for you. In that case, just the reference letter would suffice provided it has everything IRCC needs in such a letter.

If you insist on submitting the HR letter, recommend that you also submit the pay slips duly stamped by HR. That reinforces the authenticity of your work experience.

Promotion and Exit letter are redundant in both scenarios as I presume your reference letter clearly indicates your position and time spent in the organization (those are the details one would normally associate with Promotion and Exit letters).

All the best!

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

I have been reading from page 1 of this thread and you have in deed been a hero in this forum.

In Page 59, you told an applicant that her working experience gained when she was doing her master degree could count. Could this also apply to my case? Could you please help? Thanks a lot!

I did a master degreee in China from September 2011 to March 2014, worked as an intern for my current company from October 2012 to March 2014 (paid and 24hr per week), and became a full-time employee from April 2014. Work done during internship and full-time are exactly the same as I am a translator.

Does the internship count as my work experience? My boss can provide me reference letter for both internship and full-time.

If yes, I would have 3yr working experience by now and my score could rise to 478 and make a big difference!

Thanks a lot for your kind help!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I have been reading from page 1 of this thread and you have in deed been a hero in this forum.

In Page 59, you told an applicant that her working experience gained when she was doing her master degree could count. Could this also apply to my case? Could you please help? Thanks a lot!

I did a master degreee in China from September 2011 to March 2014, worked as an intern for my current company from October 2012 to March 2014 (paid and 24hr per week), and became a full-time employee from April 2014. Work done during internship and full-time are exactly the same as I am a translator.

Does the internship count as my work experience? My boss can provide me reference letter for both internship and full-time.

If yes, I would have 3yr working experience by now and my score could rise to 478 and make a big difference!

Thanks a lot for your kind help!
Dear Avisad, i'm hijacking your thread to answer this simple question.

Yes, work experience during studies OUTSIDE of Canada does count as long as it was paid and NOC 0/A/B.

I reckon such is the case for translators so you can definitely claim that work experience.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi Asivad and other Seniors,

I just noticed that I made a silly mistake in Gift deed document. My father gave me required amount via cheque on 25-10-2016, but I mentioned
25-11-2016, so you can see that I wrote 11 instead of 10. The gift deed document was made on 07-11-2016 (dd-mm-yyyy). Now what should I do, can I just upload it as such and explain it in the LOE, or can I edit it with hand using correction pen? Below is the text where I made mistake

I, ......, S/o ........, R/o................., do hereby on dated 07-11-2016 make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of 25-11-2016 of amount INR Rs. ..................../- (Rupees ................s Only) out of love and affection to my Son

I can change the date in photoshop software, but original will still contain the wrong date. Does CIC ask for original Gift Deed document during the PR process or during landing etc?

Please suggest me what should I do now?

Thanks,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Dear Avisad, i'm hijacking your thread to answer this simple question.

Yes, work experience during studies OUTSIDE of Canada does count as long as it was paid and NOC 0/A/B.

I reckon such is the case for translators so you can definitely claim that work experience.
Agree.

Do note that if you worked for 24 hours/week, that would amount to 80% full time equivalency. So those 18 months between Oct '12 to Mar '14 would count as approximately 14.5 months of full time equivalent experience.

Apr 29, 2016
Hey Asivad,

I just realized the while filling the details in my AOR profile i entered my company name as ABC Pvt. Ltd. but in the documents and LOE i have mentioned it as ABC education pvt. ltd. any suggestions on this?

Thanks in advance!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
joy.daniel.patala said:
Hey Asivad,

I just realized the while filling the details in my AOR profile i entered my company name as ABC Pvt. Ltd. but in the documents and LOE i have mentioned it as ABC education pvt. ltd. any suggestions on this?

Thanks in advance!
Wont be any issue... Dont worry

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsinxh said:
Hi Asivad and other Seniors,

I just noticed that I made a silly mistake in Gift deed document. My father gave me required amount via cheque on 25-10-2016, but I mentioned
25-11-2016, so you can see that I wrote 11 instead of 10. The gift deed document was made on 07-11-2016 (dd-mm-yyyy). Now what should I do, can I just upload it as such and explain it in the LOE, or can I edit it with hand using correction pen? Below is the text where I made mistake

I, ......, S/o ........, R/o................., do hereby on dated 07-11-2016 make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of 25-11-2016 of amount INR Rs. ..................../- (Rupees ................s Only) out of love and affection to my Son

I can change the date in photoshop software, but original will still contain the wrong date. Does CIC ask for original Gift Deed document during the PR process or during landing etc?

Please suggest me what should I do now?

Thanks,
Will be a problem because that is a material fact. IRCC doesn't ever ask for the paper copy so edit that in the soft copy and submit the corrected version.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Will be a problem because that is a material fact. IRCC doesn't ever ask for the paper copy so edit that in the soft copy and submit the corrected version.
Thanks for the suggestion, so now I will edit and upload the corrected soft copy.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Thank you DelPiero07 and Asivad Anac.

I worked as an intern (24hr) for my company from October 2012 to March 2014 while doing my master degree in Beijing, and full time (40hr) from April 2014 till now.

According to your analysis, I think I can claim 3yr working experience.

Had I asked earlier, I could have received ITA in October. Hope this is not too late!

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello,

In continuation of our discussion on my CSE. Should I expect any confirmation or acknowledgement e mail from them.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Just updated my profile and it is processig update, and hope that it could be updated before the next draw!

Thanks again!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello,

In continuation of our discussion on my CSE. Should I expect any confirmation or acknowledgement e mail from them.
You get an auto acknowledgment and that's about it.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

I have added the intern experience, and the profile says submited. However, my score has not changed. I'm not sure whether this is due to technical issues, or I should wait longer for the score to rise or IRCC has treated this as an apprenticeship.

Thanks for your help!