Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meatloader said:
Thanks for the reply murtazajaffri_cca
I am clear about not providing the ECA. But then, do we need to show the degree certificates even if we haven't claimed any points ?

I'm on the same boat. I didn't claim any points for my spouse's education and work experience and still it requires me to upload all of these. If I won't declare his work experience it'll reflect on his personal history.
Asivad, any insight on this? Is there any possibility of rejection due to spouse's incomplete docs even if there were no claimed points?
Thanks

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
I have a query regarding POF.

I have an FD for the total fund required to show. Also i have some loans and credit cards in my name. So while showing POF to CIC, do i have to include these loan and CC details also or just the statement or letter from the bank stating the FD for the amount is available from past 6 months is enough.

the cic site says

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.

o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

Thanks
Vivek

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
meatloader said:
Dear All,
I am the primary applicant and haven't claimed any points for my spouse education. Is it necessary to upload her Education certificates ?
The thing is that her degree certificates are misplaced. My agent has told that it is required and has requested to arrange a provisional certificate from the university.
When we contacted the university, they said it will take 2 months to obtain a new provisional certificate.
Will this affect our application ? Will it lead to any rejection ?

Asivad Anac, CanadaWeCome ... experts ,,, plss help !!!

Meatloader
As it is, IRCC does not ask for Education certificates of accompanying applicants, if the PA is not claiming points for them.

Nevertheless, in case you are currently in the process of e-APR application, then it would be advisable that you request the university anyway to provide you with the provisional certificates (just in case IRCC asks for it later, which in all probability they will not) as these may be required later for Job/any other purpose (with ECA) once you both are in Canada.

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
As it is, IRCC does not ask for Education certificates of accompanying applicants, if the PA is not claiming points for them.

Nevertheless, in case you are currently in the process of e-APR application, then it would be advisable that you request the university anyway to provide you with the provisional certificates (in case IRCC asks later, which in all probability they will not) as these may be required later for Job/any other purpose (with ECA) once you both are in Canada.
CanadaWeCome ... thank you for a well explained answer.
Yes i am currently in the process of e-APR application and i have requested the university to provide with the provisional certificate. However, the university said it would take more than 2 months for the provisional certificate to reach us.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meatloader said:
CanadaWeCome ... thank you for a well explained answer.
Yes i am currently in the process of e-APR application and i have requested the university to provide with the provisional certificate. However, the university said it would take more than 2 months for the provisional certificate to reach us.
As you aren't claiming points, doesn't matter if you provide those documents or not. You can even remove spouse educational credentials from this application - makes no difference to your PR application.

And like most other agents, your agent is misinformed and unfortunately misinforms as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
audrey888 said:
I'm on the same boat. I didn't claim any points for my spouse's education and work experience and still it requires me to upload all of these. If I won't declare his work experience it'll reflect on his personal history.
Asivad, any insight on this? Is there any possibility of rejection due to spouse's incomplete docs even if there were no claimed points?
Thanks
Remove their educational credentials and work experience from Education history and Work history respectively while retaining it only under Personal history section. Then you won't be asked for any documentation.

No possibilities of rejection for incomplete documentation if you weren't claiming points.

AndyK

Mar 14, 2016
Asivad Anac, I would also like to say thank you. The information that you have been providing on this forum is very helpful.

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Asivad, i am getting mixed replies about my problem. So i ask again, could you please explain?

"When i created my "first" EE profile, in the work history section i mentioned the exact dates of tenure for my past three employers. But i did not mention expilicitly "unemployed" for 29 days in my work history (unlike what we do for OINP application). However one can understand that there are small gaps of 10 + 19 = 29 days between jobs.

I have sent my OINP application (with this "Unemployed" thing mentioned). My question is that, Do I need to update my EE profile?

Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Siddiquis said:
Asivad, i am getting mixed replies about my problem. So i ask again, could you please explain?

"When i created my "first" EE profile, in the work history section i mentioned the exact dates of tenure for my past three employers. But i did not mention expilicitly "unemployed" for 29 days in my work history (unlike what we do for OINP application). However one can understand that there are small gaps of 10 + 19 = 29 days between jobs.

I have sent my OINP application (with this "Unemployed" thing mentioned). My question is that, Do I need to update my EE profile?

Thanks
I think "work history" that matters to them in EE profile, you can mention the gaps in between in post-ITA in personal history section

WeCanDoIt

Mar 9, 2016
Hello Asivad Sir,

First of all thank you for all your help. It is commendable how you selflessly remove time to answer everybody's query.

I have few qts on behalf of my friend for you. When he created his profile, his score was 447 and CIC increased his score to 472 as soon as he completed three years of exp in the same noc. He then got an ITA and applied for the same in Aug.

However, his PR application recently got rejected and he is very dejected as the reason for refusal that came in was 'Insufficient Funds'.

But he did show the required funds for a single application. Is there any way that he can write to CIC and request them to re-look into his file?

Does it make more sense to re-apply?

Should he get married and re-apply?

Or should he take up a course as he definitely wants to settle down here on a long term basis.

Basically, he wants to get an idea of how badly will this rejection affect him. Will his re-application get rejected and is it that they will look at him with suspicion even when he applies for a student visa?

Your help will be highly appreciated. I just thought it will be nice if we could give him some direction forward.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Siddiquis said:
Its not post ITA profile. a normal first profile. Do you suggest me to update?
no need, I did exactly the same, didn't mention the pause periods between jobs in my profile, but as you did, included them in OINP application

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WeCanDoIt said:
Hello Asivad Sir,

First of all thank you for all your help. It is commendable how you selflessly remove time to answer everybody's query.

I have few qts on behalf of my friend for you. When he created his profile, his score was 447 and CIC increased his score to 472 as soon as he completed three years of exp in the same noc. He then got an ITA and applied for the same in Aug.

However, his PR application recently got rejected and he is very dejected as the reason for refusal that came in was 'Insufficient Funds'.

But he did show the required funds for a single application. Is there any way that he can write to CIC and request them to re-look into his file?

Does it make more sense to re-apply?

Should he get married and re-apply?

Or should he take up a course as he definitely wants to settle down here on a long term basis.

Basically, he wants to get an idea of how badly will this rejection affect him. Will his re-application get rejected and is it that they will look at him with suspicion even when he applies for a student visa?

Your help will be highly appreciated. I just thought it will be nice if we could give him some direction forward.
I completely understand what your friend is going through right now. Tell them that this is not the end of the World and that their next application will definitely be successful.

I would need to see the refusal letter before commenting further on reapplication or appeal. Ask your friend to share that at asivadanac@gmail.com