Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
So I am in this situation..! and have a question here - I have been to the USA on a tourist visa (for tourism purposes and attending a couple of weddings as well) and stayed there for 5months and 10 days... Since IRCC stated PCC would be required if one stays in a foreign country for a cumulative 6 months or more... Is there a possible that IRCC will give me a chance and ask me to get PCC from the USA or will directly reject my application since I didn't submit PCC for USA upfront!
Any suggestions or ideas appreciated...!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rahul0920 said:
So I am in this situation..! and have a question here - I have been to the USA on a tourist visa (for tourism purposes and attending a couple of weddings as well) and stayed there for 5months and 10 days... Since IRCC stated PCC would be required if one stays in a foreign country for a cumulative 6 months or more... Is there a possible that IRCC will give me a chance and ask me to get PCC from the USA or will directly reject my application since I didn't submit PCC for USA upfront!
I believe they may give you a chance since as per rule they should not ask for a PCC if you don't complete 6 months (technically) but for all practical purposes, since 5 months & 10 days is very close to six months rule, they mostly ask for PCCs from such applicants.

So in my opinion they should give you time and opportunity to submit FBI PCC, that is if you haven't already.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
Payslips mentions my monthly deductions, and month dates... like month - august - working days 31 net salary gross salary.In my tax returns, its gives the yearly tax and all but no mentions of hours anywhere. I was a full time employee. My recent update from CIC was to submit RCMP which I did, should I send them a CSE with updated experience letter with the term full time employee?
Not really required but no harm in sending them an updated letter.

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
Thank you so much 'CanadaWeCome' for your response. Since it takes a lot of time for FBI-PCC to be completed.. probably I should start my preparation! Well, fingers crossed that CIC doesn't ask for it ;)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul0920 said:
Won't reject your application and unlikely to round off 5m 10d into 6m so you shouldn't be required to get FBI report as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad,

My Crs score is 452, based on recent CIC changes, is there any chance to get ITA soon.
Will Crs score reach at least 450. Could you please provide your comments on this subject.
450 was a safe score throughout 2015 but things appear to be different this year. Economic immigration targets are revised down by 20% and half of the targets are expected to be met from backlogs which may lead to infrequent and smaller-sized draws. If the pool composition does not change drastically from 2015, it is unlikely that there will be even 1 draw at (leave aside lower than) 450 throughout 2016.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Asivad Anac said:
Not really required but no harm in sending them an updated letter.
thanks for the reply. Now, if I send them one, it should be of the present date right? should I keep the reference letter the way it was and add the term full time employee?

will it effect the duration of the processing time..

thank you for your help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
thanks for the reply. Now, if I send them one, it should be of the present date right? should I keep the reference letter the way it was and add the term full time employee?

will it effect the duration of the processing time..

thank you for your help
If you're sending them an updated reference letter, it has to be recently dated and you also need to explain why you're sending an updated reference letter. If you really want to do this, add a short note explaining that the only thing which you've edited in the updated reference letter is the addition of the clause 'full time employment' and that you did it because you weren't sure if the tax forms and pay slips (already sent as part of your earlier application) would suffice in satisfying IRCC requirements on this front.

By doing this, you ensure that the officer doesn't consider this as 'new' information but just supplementary evidence to previously submitted documentation.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Asivad Anac said:
If you're sending them an updated reference letter, it has to be recently dated and you also need to explain why you're sending an updated reference letter. If you really want to do this, add a short note explaining that the only thing which you've edited in the updated reference letter is the addition of the clause 'full time employment' and that you did it because you weren't sure if the tax forms and pay slips (already sent as part of your earlier application) would suffice in satisfying IRCC requirements on this front.

By doing this, you ensure that the officer doesn't consider this as 'new' information but just supplementary evidence to previously submitted documentation.
thanks for the help, much appreciation.

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Won't reject your application and unlikely to round off 5m 10d into 6m so you shouldn't be required to get FBI report as well.
Thank you so much, Sir..!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
450 was a safe score throughout 2015 but things appear to be different this year. Economic immigration targets are revised down by 20% and half of the targets are expected to be met from backlogs which may lead to infrequent and smaller-sized draws. If the pool composition does not change drastically from 2015, it is unlikely that there will be even 1 draw at (leave aside lower than) 450 throughout 2016.
While what you stated above are facts, looking at this week's draw of 1013 applicants only from the pool, i have a feeling that IRCC may have changed their strategy for the draws.

May be IRCC would draw around 1k applicants each week (Wednesday) to draw a total of 4k applicants in a month to evenly spread their work load and reduce PPR TAT rather than draw 1.5k every alternate week and have a longer waiting period per applicant.

This will give them around 1000 (ITAs) X 44(weeks left this year) X 4(avg. members per family)=176k FSW Applicants.
This with a rejection rate of 10%(approx.) comes to 160k (give or take a few thousands) FSW immigrants for 2016.

Anyway their next draw will throw some light if the above hypothesis can be rejected or not.

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
I am the primary applicant and haven't claimed any points for my spouse education. Is it necessary to upload her Education certificates ?
The thing is that her degree certificates are misplaced. My agent has told that it is required and has requested to arrange a provisional certificate from the university.
When we contacted the university, they said it will take 2 months to obtain a new provisional certificate.
Will this affect our application ? Will it lead to any rejection ?

Asivad Anac, CanadaWeCome ... experts ,,, plss help !!!

Meatloader

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
meatloader said:
Dear All,
I am the primary applicant and haven't claimed any points for my spouse education. Is it necessary to upload her Education certificates ?
The thing is that her degree certificates are misplaced. My agent has told that it is required and has requested to arrange a provisional certificate from the university.
When we contacted the university, they said it will take 2 months to obtain a new provisional certificate.
Will this affect our application ? Will it lead to any rejection ?

Asivad Anac, CanadaWeCome ... experts ,,, plss help !!!

Meatloader
Best to my understanding, if you have not claimed any points for your spouse's education and your the principle applicant you are not required to provide ECA for your spouse. Senior member please correct me if i am wrong :)

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Best to my understanding, if you have not claimed any points for your spouse's education and your the principle applicant you are not required to provide ECA for your spouse. Senior member please correct me if i am wrong :)
Thanks for the reply murtazajaffri_cca
I am clear about not providing the ECA. But then, do we need to show the degree certificates even if we haven't claimed any points ?

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
meatloader said:
Thanks for the reply murtazajaffri_cca
I am clear about not providing the ECA. But then, do we need to show the degree certificates even if we haven't claimed any points ?
I think no (i do not have a spouse therefore havnt been in that situation through out the procedure), have IRCC/CIC asked you to submit the degree scan copies? have you already submitted your application?