+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Recently i saw few threads taking about eTA for travel to Canada starting 15 th March ... I just googled about that and saw it is some number given to people who are from visa - exempt countries who need to travel via Air to/from Canada .

I think this eTA is not applicable for us because we send our PP to VO for stamping and get CoPR .
or is this eTA additional step in PPR process in EE?

I did also check for my kid who is from visa -exempt country ( US citizen) , it says for US citizen, no need to get any Visa/eTA to Canada . so she can just travel with us with her CoPR right ?

I just want to check with you is my understanding correct ?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
Hoping all is well, I finally did my PCC from Qatar, but the thing is my residency ended 7 years ago, but the birth date is not the same as the birth certificate (1 day difference) I still have my passport with the ended residency, and to prove that it is me, but will that cause a problem? If so, what should I do? I attached a loe

beefdaniel

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Sorry to hijack this thread, but it seems very popular hence posting 2 questions here:
  • I have 2 infants (one new born & another 18 months of age) in my application who will be accompanying me to Canada (if i get through express entry). In the study & languages section, it asks for native language & communication skill in engish or french. Since my kids arent talking yet, what would the right answer be here?
  • For the new born, i do not have a birth certificate or passport yet, however the application asks for national id or passport. what do i fill in here?

Many thanks,
Dan

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beefdaniel said:
Sorry to hijack this thread, but it seems very popular hence posting 2 questions here:
  • I have 2 infants (one new born & another 18 months of age) in my application who will be accompanying me to Canada (if i get through express entry). In the study & languages section, it asks for native language & communication skill in engish or french. Since my kids arent talking yet, what would the right answer be here?
  • For the new born, i do not have a birth certificate or passport yet, however the application asks for national id or passport. what do i fill in here?

Many thanks,
Dan
1. FOR INFANT - YOU CAN CHOOSE ENGLISH OR WHATEVER IS YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE IS - I DID THE SAME
2. FOR NEW BORN YOU MUST ATTACH SOME ID PROOF - BIRTH CERTIFICATE - YOU CAN GET IT EASILY

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Asivad,

Recently i saw few threads taking about eTA for travel to Canada starting 15 th March ... I just googled about that and saw it is some number given to people who are from visa - exempt countries who need to travel via Air to/from Canada .

I think this eTA is not applicable for us because we send our PP to VO for stamping and get CoPR .
or is this eTA additional step in PPR process in EE? No.

I did also check for my kid who is from visa -exempt country ( US citizen) , it says for US citizen, no need to get any Visa/eTA to Canada . so she can just travel with us with her CoPR right ? Yes.

I just want to check with you is my understanding correct ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Hello Asivad,
Hoping all is well, I finally did my PCC from Qatar, but the thing is my residency ended 7 years ago, but the birth date is not the same as the birth certificate (1 day difference) I still have my passport with the ended residency, and to prove that it is me, but will that cause a problem? If so, what should I do? I attached a loe
Minor detail, not a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Halifaxian said:
Hi, Asivad. Does PPR means PR application approved?
Yes.

Contingent on you having a valid passport with an expiry date at least 6 months into the future and submitting such passport (or copy) within 30 days of receiving the PPR.

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi Asivad!
First of all Thank you for all your help, from the time i was filling up my profile till submission of my documents. Your such a
blessing in this forum. Finally i got my PPR! My question is my husband and my kids is in the Philippines right now. I have a friend who is taking a
vacation in the Philippines so i asked her to bring the passport ( husband & kids ) with her. I got already their passport and i will send it
to ottawa this week. Is it okay to submit all our passport together? Even if they are not here in Canada? Is the officer will ask me why i
i got their passport? I just want to make sure that the final process of my application will go smoothly.
Thanks in advance :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaedin said:
Hi Asivad!
First of all Thank you for all your help, from the time i was filling up my profile till submission of my documents. Your such a
blessing in this forum. Finally i got my PPR! My question is my husband and my kids is in the Philippines right now. I have a friend who is taking a
vacation in the Philippines so i asked her to bring the passport ( husband & kids ) with her. I got already their passport and i will send it
to ottawa this week. Is it okay to submit all our passport together? Even if they are not here in Canada? Is the officer will ask me why i
i got their passport? I just want to make sure that the final process of my application will go smoothly.
Thanks in advance :)
Perfectly fine.

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Dear Asivad

when is the personalized checklist generated? is it when you fill up all the sections in the form and click submit button?
or before that itself once questionnaire is complete?

also for express entry/fsw outland /oinp nominated, is it upfront medicals?
should I schedule medicals and get itdone before I submit the application?or I upload the document only after I submit application and cic asks for it?

please advise

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Remove your current employment from Work history for now. You can include it in Personal history. That way, you won't be asked for documentation and it won't add towards points.
Asivad,

Thanks for you response. I am a bit confused here. Do i update my CIC profile or the application which i am going to send to them?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
expressTarun said:
Asivad,

Thanks for you response. I am a bit confused here. Do i update my CIC profile or the application which i am going to send to them?
The e-APR application.

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
The e-APR application.
hello CanadaWeCome,

I've shown two companies experience in CIC express entry profile.
1. First Company: 5y9m(have RnR letter)
2. Second Company: 4m(don't have RnR letter)

I've received PT invite from ONTARIO. I am preparing the application for PNP. What shall i do here. If i plan to exclude second company. how shall i do it? what are different things i need to update ?

PS: Apologies for my ignorance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpr said:
Dear Asivad

when is the personalized checklist generated? is it when you fill up all the sections in the form and click submit button?
or before that itself once questionnaire is complete?

When you submit all the information. It is the next section.

also for express entry/fsw outland /oinp nominated, is it upfront medicals? Yes.
should I schedule medicals and get itdone before I submit the application?or I upload the document only after I submit application and cic asks for it?

You cannot submit a complete post ITA application without doing upfront medicals.

please advise