+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I've read in the forum:

I am checking the OFFICIAL receipt under MyCIC section, the receipt on the bottom says -

Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same
as the one on the application form

Do we need to send it somewhere for payment confirmation, this receipt has my payment confirmation number and it says Payment Approved ?

Do we need to upload the receipt of payment???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patica said:
Hi Asivad,

I've read in the forum:

I am checking the OFFICIAL receipt under MyCIC section, the receipt on the bottom says -

Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same
as the one on the application form

Do we need to send it somewhere for payment confirmation, this receipt has my payment confirmation number and it says Payment Approved ?

Do we need to upload the receipt of payment???
Legacy message carried over into EE. You don't have to send the receipt back to CIC.

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
Friends,

In my documents checklist it says to "submit diploma/degree (required)"

So is it enough if I submit the WES credential alone or should I upload my graduate certificates copy too...?

I appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ind2can2015 said:
Friends,

In my documents checklist it says to "submit diploma/degree (required)"

So is it enough if I submit the WES credential alone or should I upload my graduate certificates copy too...?

I appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you.
Upload ECA report and copy of degree(s). ECA report shouldn't be necessary if you've provided the reference number accurately but no harm.

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Asivad, please advise about Travel History section:

My country of origin is X and my country of residence is Canada. For the last 10 years, I have only traveled between those 2 countries.

So for the question "Provide details of any trips leonht has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years ", should I select "No"?
I searched the forum but there we different replies for this matter.

And just to confirm, we only need to provide the passport bio data page (i.e. no need to upload pages with stamps/visas), correct?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leonht said:
Hi Asivad, please advise about Travel History section:

My country of origin is X and my country of residence is Canada. For the last 10 years, I have only traveled between those 2 countries.

So for the question "Provide details of any trips leonht has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years ", should I select "No"?
I searched the forum but there we different replies for this matter.

You can answer 'No' and explain your reason for doing that in the LOE. Simply reiterate that you've answered No because you haven't traveled anywhere else except between Canada and Country X - details of which travels are already available with CIC.

And just to confirm, we only need to provide the passport bio data page (i.e. no need to upload pages with stamps/visas), correct?

Yes.

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hello Asivad! I know you are the best person to give advice on my query.
I am about to lodge my ITA but in the upload section, I do not know why my husband's employment records are included in the upload section. We are not claiming for his work experience as I am the principal applicant and he does not have any canadian work experience so it will be useless.
Do you think, the section is there because I put his work experience? Should I leave his work experience blank? Will this affect our application? What should I do?
Please help. Thank you so much!

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Thanks for your reply, Asivad.

Just another thought, could the question be asking to mention any trips where I had to cross the border of the country of origin or country of residence?
In which case the travel from country of residence to country of origin should be mentioned.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leonht said:
Thanks for your reply, Asivad.

Just another thought, could the question be asking to mention any trips where I had to cross the border of the country of origin or country of residence?
In which case the travel from country of residence to country of origin should be mentioned.
No harm in providing additional information. CIC will know all about your travels between Canada and Country X.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amjk28 said:
Hello Asivad! I know you are the best person to give advice on my query.
I am about to lodge my ITA but in the upload section, I do not know why my husband's employment records are included in the upload section. We are not claiming for his work experience as I am the principal applicant and he does not have any canadian work experience so it will be useless.
Do you think, the section is there because I put his work experience?

Yes.

Should I leave his work experience blank?

Yes.

Will this affect our application?

Not at all.

What should I do?

Please help. Thank you so much!

pavans

Jan 25, 2016
Hi Asivad,

Here is my situation,

I got the OINP NOI on Dec 11th and sent the app package on Jan 12,2016. however lost the courier in trasnit because of postal services problem,i sent the documents again on 22 Jan(with the duplkicate copies of Bank darft and statutory declaration) which will reach by today. Now what are my chances?
OINP will accept my package and ask me to send the original copies or will they return the application?

Please share your thoughts?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavans said:
Hi Asivad,

Here is my situation,

I got the OINP NOI on Dec 11th and sent the app package on Jan 12,2016. however lost the courier in trasnit because of postal services problem,i sent the documents again on 22 Jan(with the duplkicate copies of Bank darft and statutory declaration) which will reach by today. Now what are my chances?
OINP will accept my package and ask me to send the original copies or will they return the application?

Please share your thoughts?
Today is the 46th day. Unfortunately, it really depends on the discretion of the officer.

Have you included a LOE explaining your situation and proof that you had sent the application package earlier and the courier lost it in transit?

pavans

Jan 25, 2016
Hi Raj,

Yep I explained the same in a letter and i included the screenshots of the Courier Statuses.
45th day is Sunday will they accept in that sense?
what we can do if they return the package? can i resend by taking the New DD or need to recreate the profile?
whats the solution?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavans said:
Hi Raj,

Yep I explained the same in a letter and i included the screenshots of the Courier Statuses.
45th day is Sunday will they accept in that sense?
what we can do if they return the package? can i resend by taking the New DD or need to recreate the profile?
whats the solution?
Then let's hope they accept the application. If they return it, you will have to recreate your profile and get a new PT to apply again.

pavans

Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Raj for the reply.
Will they explain the reason why they return the package?
What are the chances to get OINP again, my CRS is 429 and NOC 2171