+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
OmarSarfraz said:
I forgot one of my security question's answer. I don't know what to do now..as I already received Nomination as well as ITA and now I can't even access my account.
Relax! Give it 24 hours and try again! :) . You do not get the same security question always!

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
This was a gun shot response. much appreciated..

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
home1305
Full Member.

I too wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude for to Asivad for his timely guidance. I am in the process of gathering documents for PNP/PT

I read your comments very carefully:

Note: Please spare a few moments to read the following. Thanks

"Human beings who reach the pinnacles of glory by dint of their destiny and yet have their feet firmly grounded.

On this forum group of people who struggled to transform dreams into realities thru sincerity, dedicated efforts, are helping all of us.

Majority of us are busy assembling a verbal collage confusing the experts many a times instead of framing their queries properly.

But these wonderful guys on this forum are the role models who are dedicating their time selflessly with great patience to help all aspirants.

Very rare in the present era.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
home1305
Full Member.

I too wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude for to Asivad for his timely guidance. I am in the process of gathering documents for PNP/PT

I read your comments very carefully:

Note: Please spare a few moments to read the following. Thanks

"Human beings who reach the pinnacles of glory by dint of their destiny and yet have their feet firmly grounded.

On this forum group of people who struggled to transform dreams into realities thru sincerity, dedicated efforts, are helping all of us.

Majority of us are busy assembling a verbal collage confusing the experts many a times instead of framing their queries properly.

But these wonderful guys on this forum are the role models who are dedicating their time selflessly with great patience to help all aspirants.

Very rare in the present era.
Grateful for the kind words. Happy to help :)

All the best!

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

When I apply for EE, my fixed deposited around $6K USD has been with my account for 6 months. Do I need to mention where the $6K USD from ?

Thanks!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
kennyandchen said:
Hi

When I apply for EE, my fixed deposited around $6K USD has been with my account for 6 months. Do I need to mention where the $6K USD from ?

Thanks!
only if they asked for more than 6 months statement

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennyandchen said:
Hi

Thanks!
Not required.

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Hi Asivad Anac, first of all thank you for all the help and guidance that you provided in this forum.

Sorry for this long post, but, request you to please please help me out. I was recently nominated under OOPNP and am expecting an ITA next week.

1. Regarding Police Clearance Certificate: I was living for rent in location 1 in Bangalore and recently after applying for OOPNP moved to location 2 in Bangalore. The provincial nomination certificate would be delivered to location 1.
Three questions on this.
a) I am planning to get PCC from PSK with location 2 (my current location) as the address. I have gas connection bill for it. Is it good to go for this / is it preferable to go for PCC with location 1? (Note: My parents still live in location 1)
b) My wife does not have address proof for both locations. However, there is a marriage certificate and she has an ACT broadband connection in her name for location 2. Will there be any hurdles to get PCC with location 2?
c) Is address ever mentioned on the PCC?

2. Express entry proof of funds requirement has raised to $15,143. Should I update my profile to have a figure above that value (before getting ITA - sometime 26th, 27th this month) ?

3. My wife has worked for company A (on A's payroll) as a contractor under Huawei Tech for 16 months, and then for company B (on B's payroll) as a contractor again under Huawei Tech for 2 months (change in the consulting company alone) and then finally as a permanent employee of Huawei Tech (1 year and still going). Now, the company A no longer exists. Have the relieving letter. No job roles and responsibilities letter. Company B exists. Have relieving letter. But, they are not ready to give roles and responsibilities. However, both companies A and B have mentioned that my wife was contracting under Huawei along with the designation in the relieving letter. How best can this situation be handled? The manager in Huawei who she had during her tenure in A and B is ready to provide some supporting documentation stating her roles and responsibilities, but, they wont be on the company letterhead.

4. I had recently transferred some of my funds to Post Office for fixed deposit (around Rs 2,00,000). For my bank savings, I had got a letter from the bank which stated the CAD equivalent. However, the post office seems to be not able to provide the CAD equivalent. What can be done about this?

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
hello again , Asivad
I am now in the post EE application phase , waiting for a nomination or an ITA ,, my crs is 448 ..
I think I'm going to prepare the needed documents ,, So what are the most important of them ?? imo, I should prepare
the PCC first of all then the experience proof letter from my current employer
what do you think of this ?? and what exactly should the PCC contain ?? just a statement of me not having any criminal record ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveensrao said:
Hi Asivad Anac, first of all thank you for all the help and guidance that you provided in this forum.

Sorry for this long post, but, request you to please please help me out. I was recently nominated under OOPNP and am expecting an ITA next week.

1. Regarding Police Clearance Certificate: I was living for rent in location 1 in Bangalore and recently after applying for OOPNP moved to location 2 in Bangalore. The provincial nomination certificate would be delivered to location 1.
Three questions on this.
a) I am planning to get PCC from PSK with location 2 (my current location) as the address. I have gas connection bill for it. Is it good to go for this / is it preferable to go for PCC with location 1? (Note: My parents still live in location 1)
b) My wife does not have address proof for both locations. However, there is a marriage certificate and she has an ACT broadband connection in her name for location 2. Will there be any hurdles to get PCC with location 2?
c) Is address ever mentioned on the PCC?

Get the PCC from passport authorities - that document is not geography/time-bound. Doesn't mention addresses.

2. Express entry proof of funds requirement has raised to $15,143. Should I update my profile to have a figure above that value (before getting ITA - sometime 26th, 27th this month) ?

Yes.

3. My wife has worked for company A (on A's payroll) as a contractor under Huawei Tech for 16 months, and then for company B (on B's payroll) as a contractor again under Huawei Tech for 2 months (change in the consulting company alone) and then finally as a permanent employee of Huawei Tech (1 year and still going). Now, the company A no longer exists. Have the relieving letter. No job roles and responsibilities letter. Company B exists. Have relieving letter. But, they are not ready to give roles and responsibilities. However, both companies A and B have mentioned that my wife was contracting under Huawei along with the designation in the relieving letter. How best can this situation be handled? The manager in Huawei who she had during her tenure in A and B is ready to provide some supporting documentation stating her roles and responsibilities, but, they wont be on the company letterhead.

As your spouse isn't the PA, this experience doesn't matter. I'm assuming this experience wasn't gained inside Canada. Even if it was acquired inside Canada, it will add 10 points to your CRS which you don't need as you have 600 additional points. Not worth the effort of even typing out this question! Remove spouse experience from your post ITA application - you won't be prompted for any documents. Before you worry, this is NOT misrepresentation because you'll provide information on this employment in Personal history section.

4. I had recently transferred some of my funds to Post Office for fixed deposit (around Rs 2,00,000). For my bank savings, I had got a letter from the bank which stated the CAD equivalent. However, the post office seems to be not able to provide the CAD equivalent. What can be done about this?

CAD equivalence isn't necessary.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AalbertaA said:
hello again , Asivad
I am now in the post EE application phase , waiting for a nomination or an ITA ,, my crs is 448 ..
I think I'm going to prepare the needed documents ,, So what are the most important of them ?? imo, I should prepare
the PCC first of all then the experience proof letter from my current employer
what do you think of this ?? and what exactly should the PCC contain ?? just a statement of me not having any criminal record ??
Reference letter is critical so go for it right away.

Read about PCC here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Thanks very much Asivad Anac. Your help very much appreciated.