cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

This is Deepak from India..I applied for SINP EE June 2015 NOC 2171 and got ITA Today..

I m in the process of filling the EE Form...Have some doubts in filling the same..

I have been working in the company A since 2007 till date in the same company..I joined as Trainee and my designations changed but not my role..I have been performing the duties with respect to the noc 2171..

a) How I am supposed to fill the Work History section..Shld i fill as one record with my current designation or as per the deisngations with the same employer ??

b) With respect to the reference Letter, my company will provide the Letter only for the current desingation and not for all the designations..What all the docs shld i produce for the work exp ..

Pls help..

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Asivad Anac, thank you very much for your answers and help to all of us.

Could you please answer to my question about "statutory questions" in this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/statutory-questions-personal-history-schedule-a-t384724.0.html

PS. Just don't want to post the same question multiple times.
Thank you in advance! ;)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HAILMANU said:
I'm kinda of in the same boat as urself. I'm a bit worried about being rejected due to POF, however my BG status changed to 'in progress' about 2 months ago (I got AOR in July 30) so hoping im past the stage that I could be rejected for that reason
Could you please tell why you were worried about being rejected for POF?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
The only time an applicant has to furnish physical documents is (if and) when they are asked to come in for an interview.
Asivad,

Do you know if anyone who has applied through EE has been asked to attend an interview?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Asivad,

Do you know if anyone who has applied through EE has been asked to attend an interview?
At least 1 forum member attended an interview at HKVO some time in early June. Check for their name/experience in the Outland thread started by Anya654.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Asivad Anac said:
At least 1 forum member attended an interview at HKVO some time in early June. Check for their name/experience in the Outland thread started by Anya654.
Hi Asivad, have a question.

I applied for FSW in 2014 but my file was returned back as the cap was reached. While filling up the EE profile, I wrote YES to the question, if I applied before for immigration. Should I also mentioned it again but I don't think it is a rejection...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
crazydesifool said:
Hi Asivad, have a question.

I applied for FSW in 2014 but my file was returned back as the cap was reached. While filling up the EE profile, I wrote YES to the question, if I applied before for immigration. Should I also mentioned it again but I don't think it is a rejection...
I don't think you should count this as rejection. If the application was returned due to cap, it doesn't count as a refusal/rejection.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
thanks for the reply but should I have to mention it somewhere while filling up the forms as I received ITA this draw.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
thanks for the reply but should I have to mention it somewhere while filling up the forms as I received ITA this draw.
You won't have to mention this anywhere as it wasn't a visa refusal.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Asivad Anac said:
You won't have to mention this anywhere as it wasn't a visa refusal.
Asivad, I just wondered, what if you were previously refused, but you still said NO. I know its misinterpretation in some sense. But will they just ignore that fact and just check their GCMS and from there, they'll just move on?

nightrider11

Nov 24, 2015
Asivad Anac

Hi Asivad can you please help me with my case

I have recently created my EE profile and for some reason I am not getting points for my foreign experience. Hoping if you can help me with your advice.

I have 10 years of Airline experience and now I am working in Hotel Industry. Since I have different NOC do you think that might be the reason?
currently 1+ year experience NOC 6313 night clerk supervisor – hotel
previously 10 year experience NOC 6522 purser, airline

my CLB level is 8
Thanks and Regards
Nightrider11

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I recd ITA yeat and I am in the process of filling the EE Profile..Need some help in filling hte details..

a) I didnt get this question..

Date xxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupationIf the "primary occupation" is:
- a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
- any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

b) I applied for the FSW last year but appln recd back as cap reached for the particular NOC..
I mentioned "Yes" for the question.. Did you apply for CIC before..And provided my UCI Number.
But No for the Permanent Residence..If I give as Yes, it asks me for PR Number whchc is not applicable for me..

Is it correct..

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks a tonne once gain Asivad. Another question I have is regarding my name in the Indian Passport. So when I applied for PP back in the day I gave my Firstname and Lastname. When they issued it though, they left my Family name: Empty and made the Given name as my: FirstName Lastname. Silly blunder on their part.

So in my PP, Family name is blank
Given Name is FirstName Last Name

Now, When I created the EE profile, since I wanted to stick to what shows on the PP. I gave give name as First Name Last Name and since you cannot move ahead without your Last Name I gave my Last Name.
So right now my name on the EE profile is First Name Last Name Last Name. Say FN is Rita Last name is Menon. Now my EE profile reads as Rita Menon Menon which obviously sounds funny and is incorrect.

I am going to write an LOA explaining this and stating it was a silly mistake made by the country issuing PP back home. Is in this alright? Or you think this will be an issue?

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgupta8 said:
Thanks Asivad. Just waiting for my new passport. Will send the CSE as soon as I get hold of it.

Another question though... Planning to get married soon, but that's most probably gonna happen after getting PPR. How to get my spouse added in that case?
Hi Asivad, my passport has like 6 months to expire so i want to do a new one before PPR comes...my question is who do i inform (CIC or local visa office) and how do i send the CSE, my LVO is Accra. thanks