+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Asivad, a quick one, if I want to explain a few transactions in my statement, do I upload the LOE with the POF documents or separately under the Optional Documents. If the latter, can you upload more than one LOE or should I jam them all together in one document?

Thanks!
You can add section specific LOEs in each section or comprehensive indexed LOE in the 'optional documents' placeholder. Doesn't matter either way.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Asviad ,

Request your advice in answering this question.

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I had applied for Sasketswan nomination before Ontario PNP and my application could not proceed due to missing of some document after that I got Ontario nomination request and I did not peruse for Saskatchewan intentionally. what should I write in this response in application form

What should I write YES or NO ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alrr3077 said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

I have a question, I just got my bank statement for 4 months (that's the total amount of time this account has been opened)... this document have 9 pages detailing a lot of transfers and deals and many of them are described in spanish. My passport also have a couple pages with information written in spanish... the question is, do I have to translate them to or can I present this exact documents as they originally are provided?
You will have to provide notarized/certified translations for all those documents that aren't in English or French.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Asviad,

One more queries

Somehow I got my reference letter but date is missing on the letter. By mistake I could not notice that at the time when my HR has handed over. now its very difficult to get another letter.
Will be there be any issue ? I read some where that profile is rejected due to not mentioning date of reference letter.

shall I write date on bottom after HR signature by hand ???? pls advice

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prcand said:
Was trying to look for the other threads (right now there are so many, and at times, messy) regarding one post saying that CIC called his current company as part of BG. since i couldn't find it, and so as not to disturb / swerve other threads, asking here instead as this seems a generic one. hope you don't mind.

what i would like to know (assuming someone also encountered the same thing), is whether CIC explicitly mentions to current company that you have pending PR application to canada? this is kinda tricky, esp for applicants who are not inclined to let their existing employers know of the existing application.

and Asivad, thanks for the valuable inputs :)
One can safely assume that CIC won't be making anonymous inquiries about an applicant - they will declare the purpose of such inquiries upfront. The good news though is that they don't make these calls as often as one thinks/fears. CIC makes those calls ONLY if they are unsure about the authenticity of your employment documentation. Even then, they are unlikely to make a call right away as they would prefer doing online search about the organization first. Only when they have exhausted all options do they pick up the phone.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hi Asivad/RajkamalMohan,

Thanks and just reposting my query in case you missed it.

1. Question I have is regarding my name in the Indian Passport. So when I applied for PP back in the day I gave my Firstname and Lastname. When they issued it though, they left my Family name: Empty and made the Given name as my: FirstName Lastname. Silly blunder on their part.

So in my PP, Family name is blank
Given Name is FirstName Last Name

Now, When I created the EE profile, since I wanted to stick to what shows on the PP. I gave give name as First Name Last Name and since you cannot move ahead without your Last Name I gave my Last Name.
So right now my name on the EE profile is First Name Last Name Last Name. Say FN is Rita Last name is Menon. Now my EE profile reads as Rita Menon Menon which obviously sounds funny and is incorrect.

I am going to write an LOA explaining this and stating it was a silly mistake made by the country issuing PP back home. Is in this alright? Or you think this will be an issue?

Not an issue. Recommend that you input Last Name as "N/A" or "Not Applicable". That will sound even funnier than now but is the right thing to do. Add an LOE explaining the passport name error.

2. And on the offer letter for my current job, it states full time permanent, now should we also include the words, "non-seasonal and continuous"? Would this matter at all?

Unless you're on an LMIA supported job which got you 600 points, this doesn't apply in your case.

Thank you once again.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Asviad ,

Request your advice in answering this question.

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I had applied for Sasketswan nomination before Ontario PNP and my application could not proceed due to missing of some document after that I got Ontario nomination request and I did not peruse for Saskatchewan intentionally. what should I write in this response in application form

What should I write YES or NO ?
Answer Yes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Asviad,

One more queries

Somehow I got my reference letter but date is missing on the letter. By mistake I could not notice that at the time when my HR has handed over. now its very difficult to get another letter.
Will be there be any issue ? I read some where that profile is rejected due to not mentioning date of reference letter.

shall I write date on bottom after HR signature by hand ???? pls advice
This will be a problem. Date of reference letter is a very critical element because that determines its validity in terms of time. Negotiate with the HR to see if you can get a fresh letter which is dated. If that isn't possible, write the date below the signature using the same color ink/pen so that it appears natural and not edited. I would still recommend negotiating with the HR though.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

In the same lines of reference letter, is annual salary with benefits is a mandatory element in the reference letter because HR will not give this in the letter..They are aksing to refer pay slips or the latest revision letter..

Can you please suggest shld i attach any LOE for this..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Hi Asivad,

In the same lines of reference letter, is annual salary with benefits is a mandatory element in the reference letter because HR will not give this in the letter..They are aksing to refer pay slips or the latest revision letter..

Can you please suggest shld i attach any LOE for this..
It is a mandatory element if only to prove that the work experience was a paid gig not a voluntary/freelance internship. Salary revision letter would suffice - there is no need for an LOE and no harm done if you add one.

nightrider11

Nov 24, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
It is a mandatory element if only to prove that the work experience was a paid gig not a voluntary/freelance internship. Salary revision letter would suffice - there is no need for an LOE and no harm done if you add one.

Asivad Anac

Hi Asivad can you please help me with my case

I have recently created my EE profile and for some reason I am not getting points for my foreign experience. Hoping if you can help me with your advice.

I have 10 years of Airline experience and now I am working in Hotel Industry. Since I have different NOC do you think that might be the reason?
currently 1+ year experience NOC 6313 night clerk supervisor – hotel
previously 10 year experience NOC 6522 purser, airline

my CLB level is 8
Thanks and Regards
Nightrider11

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
[Answer Yes. ]

Thank you very much Asviad.

As sasketchwan PNP has been just not completely rejected but was asked to submit missing document. shall I attach letter of explanation and Saskatchewan letter asking to submit required document as a proof in additional document category

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad ,

I have a question regarding the education , I have a bachelor degree and ECA is done ( Equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor ) ( Electrical Engineering)

Now , I am enrolled in a PG certificate / Diploma in the university of liverpool ( Supply chain & Procurement - my filed of experience )

Once done , What is the right description for my education ?