+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
Asivad, I just wondered, what if you were previously refused, but you still said NO. I know its misinterpretation in some sense. But will they just ignore that fact and just check their GCMS and from there, they'll just move on?
Hard to predict but this could be a problem. Officers are serious about deliberate concealment of facts especially about visa refusals, criminal and medical history.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Asivad Anac said:
Hard to predict but this could be a problem. Officers are serious about deliberate concealment of facts especially about visa refusals, criminal and medical history.
Hi Asivad, I need to ask you a question.

Presently I am on implied status, and I got ITA this friday, I will be submitting my application in coming weeks. However, I also qualify for SINP employment offer sub category and I have all the needed documents. Can I go ahead and submit SINP application, the main reason for me to do this is to get a nomination in coming months and possibly apply for Work permit. So my question is can I apply apply for both simultaneously, will it be a problem for me? and also, lets say I get nomination and on the basis, I apply for WP; in later stages of EE, can I withdraw my SINP application?

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad, a quick one, if I want to explain a few transactions in my statement, do I upload the LOE with the POF documents or separately under the Optional Documents. If the latter, can you upload more than one LOE or should I jam them all together in one document?

Thanks!

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad, I request you to please help me answer the following questions ;-
a) I have done 2 years post graduate diploma in management i.e. PGDM after completing my 4 years bachelors in Engineering. WES has assessed my bachelors as Bachelors and my PGDM as Masters. Overall equivalency is Masters Degree.

Now there are 2 questions in Education section:
1) Level of education
Then after answering it, system asks whether it has been obtained in Canada. When I answer no, then systems asks whether ECA done I say yes. Then comes the 2nd question;-
2) Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean.
For 2nd question, I have answered as Masters degree - as assessed by WES
For 1st question, should I select Master’s OR 2 or more certificates , diploma… etc etc

b) Since I have done post graduate diploma in management, what should I select for field of study. There are two options which are very similar to my education –
1)Business/commerce
2) Business, management, marketing and Related Support services

I am confused coz my diploma is equivalent to MBA so I am inclined towards 1) as it includes the word ” Business”. However the PGDM includes the word “Management”. So option 2) is also valid but the “Related Support services” again makes it tough to select as I was a proper management course.

c) Thirdly for occupation section,

Date XXXXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
• a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
• any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

In this question, 1st part is not applicable to me
For 2nd part, should I select the date I received my PGDM or my date of starting the job. From the wording of question, it should be date I received my PGDM but someone earlier stated on this forum that it should be date of starting the job.

I shall be thankful if you can help me with the questions a), b) and c). Though I have created my profile answering the questions myself, I just wanted to confirm them from an experienced person.

Many thanks in advance

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikhe0001 said:
a) I have done 2 years post graduate diploma in management i.e. PGDM after completing my 4 years bachelors in Engineering. WES has assessed my bachelors as Bachelors and my PGDM as Masters. Overall equivalency is Masters Degree.

1) Level of education
Then after answering it, system asks whether it has been obtained in Canada. When I answer no, then systems asks whether ECA done I say yes. Then comes the 2nd question;-
2) Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean.
For 1st question, should I select Master’s OR 2 or more certificates , diploma… etc etc

b) Since I have done post graduate diploma in management, what should I select for field of study. There are two options which are very similar to my education –
1)Business/commerce

I am confused coz my diploma is equivalent to MBA so I am inclined towards 1) as it includes the word ” Business”. However the PGDM includes the word “Management”. So option 2) is also valid but the “Related Support services” again makes it tough to select as I was a proper management course.

• a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
• any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

For 2nd part, should I select the date I received my PGDM or my date of starting the job. From the wording of question, it should be date I received my PGDM but someone earlier stated on this forum that it should be date of starting the job.

I shall be thankful if you can help me with the questions a), b) and c). Though I have created my profile answering the questions myself, I just wanted to confirm them from an experienced person.

Many thanks in advance
A) Master's
B) I don't frankly think it matters much. I have an MBA and chosen Business/ Commerece
c) You need to check the requirements of your NOC and then decide the date you became qualified to practise that job.

alrr3077

Nov 9, 2015
Hello Asivad Anac,

I have a question, I just got my bank statement for 4 months (that's the total amount of time this account has been opened)... this document have 9 pages detailing a lot of transfers and deals and many of them are described in spanish. My passport also have a couple pages with information written in spanish... the question is, do I have to translate them to or can I present this exact documents as they originally are provided?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nightrider11 said:
Asivad Anac

Hi Asivad can you please help me with my case

I have recently created my EE profile and for some reason I am not getting points for my foreign experience. Hoping if you can help me with your advice.

I have 10 years of Airline experience and now I am working in Hotel Industry. Since I have different NOC do you think that might be the reason?
currently 1+ year experience NOC 6313 night clerk supervisor – hotel
previously 10 year experience NOC 6522 purser, airline

my CLB level is 8
Thanks and Regards
Nightrider11
What are you choosing as your Primary NOC?

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikhe0001 said:

1) Level of education

1)Business/commerce

Many thanks in advance
Asivad,though ulfa has answered my questions, I would also like to have your take on this

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikhe0001 said:
Asivad,though ulfa has answered my questions, I would also like to have your take on this
Ufa6174 has got them right. For the 3rd question, mention the date/month you completed the PGDM.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Dear Friends,

I recd ITA yeat and I am in the process of filling the EE Profile..Need some help in filling hte details..

a) I didnt get this question..

Date xxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupationIf the "primary occupation" is:
- a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
- any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Answer this based on when you graduated.

b) I applied for the FSW last year but appln recd back as cap reached for the particular NOC..
I mentioned "Yes" for the question.. Did you apply for CIC before..And provided my UCI Number.
But No for the Permanent Residence..If I give as Yes, it asks me for PR Number whchc is not applicable for me..

Answer No to the PR question.

Is it correct..

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was trying to look for the other threads (right now there are so many, and at times, messy) regarding one post saying that CIC called his current company as part of BG. since i couldn't find it, and so as not to disturb / swerve other threads, asking here instead as this seems a generic one. hope you don't mind.

what i would like to know (assuming someone also encountered the same thing), is whether CIC explicitly mentions to current company that you have pending PR application to canada? this is kinda tricky, esp for applicants who are not inclined to let their existing employers know of the existing application.

and Asivad, thanks for the valuable inputs :)

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad/RajkamalMohan,

Thanks and just reposting my query in case you missed it.

1. Question I have is regarding my name in the Indian Passport. So when I applied for PP back in the day I gave my Firstname and Lastname. When they issued it though, they left my Family name: Empty and made the Given name as my: FirstName Lastname. Silly blunder on their part.

So in my PP, Family name is blank
Given Name is FirstName Last Name

Now, When I created the EE profile, since I wanted to stick to what shows on the PP. I gave give name as First Name Last Name and since you cannot move ahead without your Last Name I gave my Last Name.
So right now my name on the EE profile is First Name Last Name Last Name. Say FN is Rita Last name is Menon. Now my EE profile reads as Rita Menon Menon which obviously sounds funny and is incorrect.

I am going to write an LOA explaining this and stating it was a silly mistake made by the country issuing PP back home. Is in this alright? Or you think this will be an issue?

2. And on the offer letter for my current job, it states full time permanent, now should we also include the words, "non-seasonal and continuous"? Would this matter at all?

Thank you once again.

farmore

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
18-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Not a problem. As long as your job responsibilities closely match the chosen NOC's main duties, you are good to go.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad, you are truly a blessing to this forum.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad,

Can you please help me here...

I applied for the FSW last year but my application returned due to CAP reached...I have given yes for the question..

Did you applied for the CIC before..If yes, provide your UCI number..

As I have got the UCI number, i have given yes and gave my UCI number..However, do we need to attach any supporting doc recd from cic on the cap reached..if yes, where shld i attach the doc..

In the checklist, there is no such doc request..but i just wnat to be on the safe side..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Asivad,

Can you please help me here...

I applied for the FSW last year but my application returned due to CAP reached...I have given yes for the question..

Did you applied for the CIC before..If yes, provide your UCI number..

As I have got the UCI number, i have given yes and gave my UCI number..However, do we need to attach any supporting doc recd from cic on the cap reached..if yes, where shld i attach the doc..

In the checklist, there is no such doc request..but i just wnat to be on the safe side..
No supporting docs required.