+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Ok....I should show/upload a copy of the title (it has my name and also my company/employers name)???

(sorry to be a bother with so many questions....I just want to get it right and prevent rejection).

Thanks
Provide whatever documents that can prove that this asset belongs exclusively to you and that the rents accrue exclusively to you.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Asivad,

Just a quick one please, If my salary is written on my experience letter I don't need to upload payslips as well do I?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Asivad Anac said:
Provide whatever documents that can prove that this asset belongs exclusively to you and that the rents accrue exclusively to you.
Can I just use the rental agreement, rental receipts and show the credit deposits in my account related to these funds?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
Hi Asivad,

Just a quick one please, If my salary is written on my experience letter I don't need to upload payslips as well do I?
You don't need to upload pay stubs in that case.

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Is there any problem if the salary mentioned in experience letter and in payslip mismatches ? My payslips show more amount than what is mentioned in reference letter. Because of various bonus or allowance, salary was different in different months. And monthly salary mentioned in payslip multiplied by 12 will be almost double of what is mentioned as annual salary in reference letter. I was thinking to provide 2 or 3 months pay slips. Will it be safe to provide these with different amount ?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maksal786 said:
Hi Asivad,

I appreciate your dedication you putting on to help our fellow members in this forum. I remember one such person 3- 4 years back who showed same dedication. His name was qorax. I haven't seen him on forum from quite long time but you sure my friend is his re-incarnate.

Coming down to business, I recently received Saskatchewan nomination through express entry route.

I have below few queries

1> I have 6 years of experience in 2 companies (2 + 4). For SINP application i used all 6 years experience, however for CIC i just want to claim part of the experience (recent 4years). I don't want to claim points for other 2 years (to avoid documenation) so i haven't mentioned it. But i will declare this later on in the forms. Will CIC consider this as misrepresentation.

This won't be misrepresentation.

2> Similarly, I have a relatives in canada which fetch me some points for FSW (67 points). I am fine without this points. Can i answer NO to this question in EE profile as i don't want to claim points. I have mentioned this relatives in my earlier FSW application(2011) which was refused due to missing documents.

Yes.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Hi Asivad,

Have you seen how much time people are receiving on their immigration visa to land in Canada? Any response would be appreciated.
For other programs it used to be mostly 12 months from date of medical. But I dunno exactly about any case of express entry since processing is pretty fast for this.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry96 said:
Hi Asivad,

Have you seen how much time people are receiving on their immigration visa to land in Canada? Any response would be appreciated.
For other programs it used to be mostly 12 months from date of medical. But I dunno exactly about any case of express entry since processing is pretty fast for this.
You're expected to land before your medicals or passport expires, whichever is earlier.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,

Is there any problem if the salary mentioned in experience letter and in payslip mismatches ? My payslips show more amount than what is mentioned in reference letter. Because of various bonus or allowance, salary was different in different months. And monthly salary mentioned in payslip multiplied by 12 will be almost double of what is mentioned as annual salary in reference letter. I was thinking to provide 2 or 3 months pay slips. Will it be safe to provide these with different amount ?

Thank you.
Your salary is mentioned in your work experience letter. CIC doesn't ask for pay slips at all for foreign work experience and they're useful as supporting evidence for Canadian work experience in the absence of salary mention in work reference/experience letter. That is not the case here so you don't have to upload pay slips.

viki89

Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,

I recently landed a new job after applying for PR( FSW inland ) through express entry. Do I need to notify CIC about this?

And another question, can I update my proof of funds situation after submitting the application as I was not able to show the required funds before?

Thanks for your help!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viki89 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I recently landed a new job after applying for PR( FSW inland ) through express entry. Do I need to notify CIC about this?

If you change your job after submitting your post ITA application, there is no necessity to inform CIC about it unless your ITA was contingent on that job (LMIA job and some PNPs) or you're changing cities/countries and you need to inform CIC about change in address. If you change your job before getting an ITA, you might want to inform CIC about it if you want to include the current job in your application in order to get CRS points or for program eligibility purposes.

And another question, can I update my proof of funds situation after submitting the application as I was not able to show the required funds before?

Normally, one cannot update this after submitting their post ITA application. If you still want to do it, you can try sending in a CSE requesting them to add this information to your application. It's completely on the officer's discretion if they would acquiesce to such requests or not. Definitely worth a try though.
Thanks for your help!

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

First, I would like to say thanks for your efforts in helping others. I applied on Sep 14th (under ontario PNP). my medicals passed and on my BG in process since Oct 8th. But,now I was just reviewing my application and I came to know that by mistake I selected NO for the questions 4 and 5 in statutory quetsions "Have you been refused a visa to canada or any country". I had a US business visa rejection in 2011. So, Do I need to submit a CSE to update my answer to YES for these two questions? I am still waiting for Schedule 4. So,do you think it is better to provide LOE on this mistake at the time of Schedule A request? Please suggest me on this.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi Asivad,

First, I would like to say thanks for your efforts in helping others. I applied on Sep 14th (under ontario PNP). my medicals passed and on my BG in process since Oct 8th. But,now I was just reviewing my application and I came to know that by mistake I selected NO for the questions 4 and 5 in statutory quetsions "Have you been refused a visa to canada or any country". I had a US business visa rejection in 2011. So, Do I need to submit a CSE to update my answer to YES for these two questions? I am still waiting for Schedule 4. So,do you think it is better to provide LOE on this mistake at the time of Schedule A request? Please suggest me on this.
Don't wait for them to ask you. Apologize about this error upfront and send them a CSE requesting them to make these changes in your application. Make sure you highlight that your intention was not to actively conceal this information and that it was an honest mistake and that you regret the inconvenience caused, if any. Add a revised Schedule 4 along with the CSE.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
soccerdude84 said:
Hi Asivad,

Just a few clarifications which I will appreciate if you can assist me with:

1) I received my ITA on June 28 and received acknowledgement of submission on 2nd August 2015.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started
In your enthusiasm, you probably forgot to ask what clarification you are looking for and the next clarification 2) if at all?