Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shricks said:
Hi Asivad,

I submitted my application on August 30th (50 days) and since then there hasn't been any update. Neither medical nor ECAS. Just got the AOR on August 31st.
Please suggest what should I do at this stage.

Thanks.
Speak with your clinic right away to confirm if your Medicals were sent on time to CIC and the status on those.

Apply for GCMS notes immediately. If you're not in Canada, authorize someone to apply on your behalf.

GCMS notes ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Asivad Anac said:
RPRF doesn't apply to dependent children. You will have to pay 980 CAD for self and spouse. I imagine that you can pay it together.
Thanks a lot for being so helpfull...!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Hi Asivad,

In regards to affidavit for job experience letter, my ex-colleague is no longer in the same organisation. Would it still work if they write an affidavit for me? If so what should we say in the affidavit regarding this particular point?

Thanks!
It can still work. Your colleague will have to mention their tenure in the organization where you worked together and they can vouch for your job responsibilities during that time.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Asivad,

Please I need urgent help. I submitted my application on Sunday and got a letter for more documentation today,they are asking for my passport bio data page again which am confused about because I sent it with my original application.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:
 UCI Number - My Name:
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document ( bio-data page)

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2015/10/27.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,

They only want my Bio data page right? and where do I upload it. I don have access to my documents page anymore since I sent my application.

Thanks in advance

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad... any update on your process?
I see many August candidates are getting DMs/ PPRs... hope yours comes soon too... wish you the best of luck!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
Hi Asivad,

Please I need urgent help. I submitted my application on Sunday and got a letter for more documentation today,they are asking for my passport bio data page again which am confused about because I sent it with my original application.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:
 UCI Number - My Name:
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document ( bio-data page)

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2015/10/27.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,

They only want my Bio data page right? and where do I upload it. I don have access to my documents page anymore since I sent my application.

Thanks in advance
Probably some technical glitch and it didn't go through properly. Just send them the bio-data page(s) from your passport.

When you login to MyCIC and navigate to your post ITA application, look for 'Continue to Submitted Application' or something like that at the bottom of the page, keep clicking and you should reach that document upload page where you will see the placeholder waiting for an upload.

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi !
I have a question regarding on my police certificate. Im planning to submit my documents before Nov 7 (Deadline of submission) I got my pcc copy last May. Is it okay to submit it because its been 6 months already? As far as I know the validity of pcc is 1 year. Is that correct?
Thank you in advance.

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi Asivad!

Also I have a follow up question:
1. Until now Im still waiting for my husbands police certificate. My deadline of submission
is on Nov 7. I dont want to decline the invitation. What is the best thing to do? According to the consulate, the pcc will take 6 to months
process. This is the 2nd invitation because i declined the 1st one because im waiting for the pcc.
2. i worked from year 1997 to 2006. Unfortunately that company is already close since 2006. I declared it under my work history. I got my certificate of employment but my problem is there is no duties and responsibilities, just my position and the days worked.

Thanks in advance.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asiavad,

I have a question regarding the FBI PCC... My time lines are mentioned in my signature.. I got a request from CIC in myCIC account that I have got 60 days extension to submit my FBI PCC. I have applied around the time I got my ITA and based on my calculation I might receive my FBI PCC very close to the extension deadline.

1. Can I request CIC to for an extension of 30 more days..?
2. or will it be a major issue if I submit the FBI PCC using a CSE post the extension deadline.

As I have no way to expedite the process, I'm little anxious..

your inputs will be helpful..

Thank you.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
It can still work. Your colleague will have to mention their tenure in the organization where you worked together and they can vouch for your job responsibilities during that time.
Thanks man.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaedin said:
Hi !
I have a question regarding on my police certificate. Im planning to submit my documents before Nov 7 (Deadline of submission) I got my pcc copy last May. Is it okay to submit it because its been 6 months already? As far as I know the validity of pcc is 1 year. Is that correct?
Thank you in advance.
If this is for your current country of residence, it needs to be not more than 6 months old at the time of post ITA submission regardless of it's stated validity.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaedin said:
Hi Asivad!

Also I have a follow up question:
1. Until now Im still waiting for my husbands police certificate. My deadline of submission
is on Nov 7. I dont want to decline the invitation. What is the best thing to do? According to the consulate, the pcc will take 6 to months
process. This is the 2nd invitation because i declined the 1st one because im waiting for the pcc.

Wait till Nov 5th. Then upload all possible proof of having applied for that PCC along with a very politely worded LOE requesting for an extension to submit this LOE. Others have reported that CIC agrees to such requests, at least some of them.

2. i worked from year 1997 to 2006. Unfortunately that company is already close since 2006. I declared it under my work history. I got my certificate of employment but my problem is there is no duties and responsibilities, just my position and the days worked.

You won't get any points for this experience.

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Hi Asiavad,

I have a question regarding the FBI PCC... My time lines are mentioned in my signature.. I got a request from CIC in myCIC account that I have got 60 days extension to submit my FBI PCC. I have applied around the time I got my ITA and based on my calculation I might receive my FBI PCC very close to the extension deadline.

1. Can I request CIC to for an extension of 30 more days..?
2. or will it be a major issue if I submit the FBI PCC using a CSE post the extension deadline.

As I have no way to expedite the process, I'm little anxious..

your inputs will be helpful..

Thank you.
Unlikely to get a positive response to such a request. Wait it out till the 59th/60th day to see how things stand then. And follow up as much as you possibly can with FBI on your PCC. Worst case scenario, ask for another extension and provide evidence of all these follow-up efforts - unlikely to change anything but that's the best you can do then - hope it doesn't come to this.

All the best!

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Unlikely to get a positive response to such a request. Wait it out till the 59th/60th day to see how things stand then. And follow up as much as you possibly can with FBI on your PCC. Worst case scenario, ask for another extension and provide evidence of all these follow-up efforts - unlikely to change anything but that's the best you can do then - hope it doesn't come to this.

All the best!
Thank you.. Hoping for the best.