Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,

Sorry to disturb you again.

Can you please advice about following related to proof of work experience.

1. As per checklist, my understanding is that we must provide only employment reference letter mentioning required info and pay stubs, if available.
Am I right ?

Just the reference letter would suffice. Pay stubs are optional and may be provided as supporting evidence only if your reference letter makes no mention of your salary.

2. Is it mandatory to provide appointment letter or employment contract even if all the information required by CIC is mentioned in
employment reference letter ?

Not necessary. Valid reference letter would suffice.

3. Besides these two things, shall we have to provide other documents such as License for particular profession , ID card, visiting card,
promotion letter, performance evaluation report, bank statement showing salary credit etc ? if I do not provide any of these, will there be
any negative effect ? Or if I provide all these, that will give any advantage? I am confused because if I provide all these , the scan quality
will be compromised.

None of these are required. No negative effect if you leave them out. No advantage if you add these. Just a valid reference letter is enough.

4. Pay slips from one of my previous companies were computer generated and there was no signature on it. Is that ok ?

CIC doesn't ask for pay stubs. May be provided as supporting evidence only if your reference letter makes no mention of your salary.

5. For another company for whom I worked about 8 years ago, I do not have any pay slips. Will it create any problem ?

Not a problem. CIC doesn't ask for pay stubs.

Thank you

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
hello Asivad,

any reply on my query?

Thanks in adv.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi asivad
When i filled personal history system took months and year
But now when im filling schedule A form dates are also mandatory, if im not filling any date then form automatically takes 01 for day.
Now my problem is there was three days gap between first employment and second employment.
So what should i do.
In online i did nt filled umemployment for three days because personal history takes only month.
But i filled accurate dates in work history.
And exp letters also hVe same accurate dates.
Now in schedule A form due to dates i have to fill unemployment for three days.
Its fine

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Dear Asivad and experts,

Greetings!

Please help. I am uploading the documents in the form and getting this error.

Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF.

My file is of just 2mb and .pdf only.

Any suggestions.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Hi asivad
When i filled personal history system took months and year
But now when im filling schedule A form dates are also mandatory, if im not filling any date then form automatically takes 01 for day.
Now my problem is there was three days gap between first employment and second employment.
So what should i do.
In online i did nt filled umemployment for three days because personal history takes only month.
But i filled accurate dates in work history.
And exp letters also hVe same accurate dates.
Now in schedule A form due to dates i have to fill unemployment for three days.
Its fine
This is fine, too minor a difference.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
hi asivad,

In 2010, i was doing a part time job, and i am not claiming point for that in EE profile.

So, in SINP application (schedule A), i have mentioned the time period of the job as SEP-2009 to JUNE-2010 by mistaken.

But in EE profile i put the correct date as JUNE-2009 to FEB-2010 (Correct one) in the personal activities. I have not mention this in work history as I am not claiming points as I couldn't get the reference letter and this job was part time.

Now I am confused that these two statements in Personal Activities of SINP and CIC Applications are contradicting.

Would they count it in misrepresentation?

Can you tell me any possible solution?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greyhatbd said:
Dear Asivad,

Please can you tell me...how far I am from PPR? I am worried and many of the people I noticed in 4-5 months they got PPR...since the BC now running quite fast and also the processing time.

I will highly appreciate your reply.

Thx in adv.
Very hard to say anything for sure on individual cases. Try the sticky thread on the top of the page for guesstimates.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
hi asivad,

In 2010, i was doing a part time job, and i am not claiming point for that in EE profile.

So, in SINP application (schedule A), i have mentioned the time period of the job as SEP-2009 to JUNE-2010 by mistaken.

But in EE profile i put the correct date as JUNE-2009 to FEB-2010 (Correct one) in the personal activities. I have not mention this in work history as I am not claiming points as I couldn't get the reference letter and this job was part time.

Now I am confused that these two statements in Personal Activities of SINP and CIC Applications are contradicting.

Would they count it in misrepresentation?

Can you tell me any possible solution?
SINP application is history once you received the ITA. If you've mentioned this accurately in your EE profile, that's all that counts. Nothing to worry about here.

All the best!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Asivad Anac said:
SINP application is history once you received the ITA. If you've mentioned this accurately in your EE profile, that's all that counts. Nothing to worry about here.

All the best!
Thanks asivad

U are the greatest asset of canadavisa.com
+1

Sachin_mk

Jun 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sachin_mk said:
It indeed was a gamble..

For me, as you mentioned, there is the ethics issue..

So this leaves me with emailing them and to request them to withdraw the application and to consider having the $1,500 draft unprocessed.

Thanks a lot Asivad for shedding some light.
Dear Asivad. Just to let you know that I emailed OINP a few days after having received ITA (02/10/2015) requesting for withdrawal of my application and to consider having the $1,500 draft unprocessed. It was favourably considered and the email from them after 2 days read as follows:

Hello Sachin,

As your application had not yet been processed, it will be returned to you by courier with all materials, including your payment. Thank you for your interest in our program.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi Asivad,

In uploading the documents for ITA the Proof of Fund section refers to the inclusion of any loans ( "list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans" ).

I have a mortgage through my place of employment which is depicted on my pay stubs (my monthly payments are drawn out of my salary and shows on my paystub).

Given that I will be uploading my paystubs for the last six months along with my Job letter from my place of my employment, should I also get a letter from them address to CIC outlining that a have mortgage thru them and the amount????

I don't want to get rejected for not getting a letter about the mortgage which they can/will pickup on via my pay-stub.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Hi Asivad,

In uploading the documents for ITA the Proof of Fund section refers to the inclusion of any loans ( "list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans" ).

I have a mortgage through my place of employment which is depicted on my pay stubs (my monthly payments are drawn out of my salary and shows on my paystub).

Given that I will be uploading my paystubs for the last six months along with my Job letter from my place of my employment, should I also get a letter from them address to CIC outlining that a have mortgage thru them and the amount????

I don't want to get rejected for not getting a letter about the mortgage which they can/will pickup on via my pay-stub.

Thanks
You don't need to either disclose any mortgages (other than a loan taken expressly for the purpose of POF which would anyway disqualify you immediately) or attach pay stubs as long as you are providing some evidence that you earned a salary at the job and that it isn't an unpaid internship or voluntary work. These evidences could be a mention in your reference letter or tax assessment forms or pay stubs.

Pay stubs aren't mandatory submissions. If you don't add them to this application, there is no need for an LOE to explain the mortgage.

On an aside, if CIC only wanted immigrants who were completely free of any kind of mortgage/loan, they would hardly get anyone to immigrate to Canada. That is not their intention. As long as you can prove that you have unfettered access to unencumbered funds required in your specific situation, any outstanding mortgages don't matter provided those mortgages don't include a loan expressly used for POF purposes.

All the best!

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Asivad Anac said:
You don't need to either disclose any mortgages (other than a loan taken expressly for the purpose of POF which would anyway disqualify you immediately) or attach pay stubs as long as you are providing some evidence that you earned a salary at the job and that it isn't an unpaid internship or voluntary work. These evidences could be a mention in your reference letter or tax assessment forms or pay stubs.

Pay stubs aren't mandatory submissions. If you don't add them to this application, there is no need for an LOE to explain the mortgage.

On an aside, if CIC only wanted immigrants who were completely free of any kind of mortgage/loan, they would hardly get anyone to immigrate to Canada. That is not their intention. As long as you can prove that you have unfettered access to unencumbered funds required in your specific situation, any outstanding mortgages don't matter provided those mortgages don't include a loan expressly used for POF purposes.

All the best!

Thank you Asivad.

One point of information, I am using rental income (rental agreement/contract and rental receipts) from this house (which I have the mortgage for) to support my source of fund.

So in this case would it not be important to disclose the mortgage??

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Thank you Asivad.

One point of information, I am using rental income (rental agreement/contract and rental receipts) from this house (which I have the mortgage for) to support my source of fund.

So in this case would it not be important to disclose the mortgage??

Thanks
No. Because you won't be able to add the house to your asset base and you'll show gross negative balance.

To prove that rents belong exclusively to you, provide ownership documents and rental agreement with your tenant in addition to bank transactions showing credits corresponding to the rentals.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Ok....I should show/upload a copy of the title (it has my name and also my company/employers name)???

(sorry to be a bother with so many questions....I just want to get it right and prevent rejection).

Thanks