+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
naija-kanadian said:
Hello Asivad
Please I am a member of the medical association in my country since 2007 till date. How do I input that into my personal history since it will obviously overlap with many of my activities in that section and we have to declare membership of professional organizations
Your insight will be highly appreciated
Overlapping is fine. Later on, if an officer gets confused (many do), they will ask you to upload a paper-and-pencil history + membership of your activities. For now, just try to include as many accurate information as you can. It is the job of the officer to understand your application and to ask for clarification. You just need to respond truthfully.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
dear ASivad , rafzy and other senior members please clarify and guide :-

1) I have worked for two different positions for the same employer both in Humanresorces . I have been given two different tabs to upload employment record 1 and employment record 2 . Now the details of both the positions are in one reference letter as its from the same employer . So can I just upload the same reference letter again .

2) also can I use the second tab for my advantage and upload pay stubs for the period of work experience claimed as I was not able to upload it in employment record 1 section due to lack of space .( since I submitted my pay stubs to OINP I want to keep the same for CIC)
3) for passport its ONLY THE FIRST AND LAST PAGE AND ANY PAGES WITH VISAS AND STAMPS . Am I correct ? Unlike OINP we don't have to submit blank pages right ?
4) I am CEC Outland applicant . Despite of being Outland I am not required to submit RCMP ( Canada PCC ) . Is that correct ?

Your help is always appreciated .

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
girlgoneinternational said:
dear ASivad , rafzy and other senior members please clarify and guide :-

1) I have worked for two different positions for the same employer both in Humanresorces . I have been given two different tabs to upload employment record 1 and employment record 2 . Now the details of both the positions are in one reference letter as its from the same employer . So can I just upload the same reference letter again .

2) also can I use the second tab for my advantage and upload pay stubs for the period of work experience claimed as I was not able to upload it in employment record 1 section due to lack of space .( since I submitted my pay stubs to OINP I want to keep the same for CIC)
3) for passport its ONLY THE FIRST AND LAST PAGE AND ANY PAGES WITH VISAS AND STAMPS . Am I correct ? Unlike OINP we don't have to submit blank pages right ?
4) I am CEC Outland applicant . Despite of being Outland I am not required to submit RCMP ( Canada PCC ) . Is that correct ?

Your help is always appreciated .
1. Yes.
2. No. It will lead to rejection. Pay slips are not needed by cic and are optional.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
rafzy said:
1. Yes.
2. No. It will lead to rejection. Pay slips are not needed by cic and are optional.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
Thanks a lot

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a query if you do not mind answering. I am filling my Post ITA online forms and filling address history for last 10 years. I know where I lived in last 10 years but I am not sure about exact dates. I know about month though. Is it ok to approximate the address dates? Thanks
I also gave approximate dates in my application, which was successful. Approximate dates are fine.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I have booked my medical test. They are asking for UCI number. Where can I find this?

FYI, I have OINP nomination, received ITA & also a visitor Canadian visa. Can't remember seeing a UCI number.

Can someone shed some light on this matter?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi Asivad and Other Seniors,

I am FSW-Outland Applicant and my complete Timeline is as follows:

EE App Submit:07/08/2016
FSW ITA:02/11/2016
EAPR Submit & AOR:24/11/2016
Meds Passed: 30/11/2016
BG in Progress: 16/12/2016
RPRF Req: 19/12/2016
RPRF Paid: 19/12/2016

On 19th Dec, I got following RPRF payment request from London Visa Office i.e. local visa office for applicants from Pakistan:

Dear Rafzy:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Your response to the above requests is required by 26 December, 2016.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

The current status of my application is as follows (as seen in MYCIC):

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Based on the above data, I have following few queries in my mind and would be thankful if your can please answer them:

1. My application Background check status switched to "IN PROGRESS" 3 days before i got RPRF request from LVO. Is it normal for FSW-Outland applicants ?

2. The RPRF letter that I got from LVO states that my application has been found eligible under the category in which it was applied (which was FSW-Outland).

A) Is this some copy past letter the LVO sends to all of its applicants ?
B) By Eligibility meeting, Does LVO mean that my application has met FSW Eligibility requirements both from CIO and LVO ?

3. I have paid RPRF on 19th Decemer and Uploaded the Receipt on the same day on MYCIC as instructed by LVO in the RPRF Letter. However, till this day my document status is "Provided" and why not "Received" ?

4. Regarding Admissibility Reviews, What checks do they do and how long it takes usually for an FSW-Outland applicant ?

5. How soon can I expect a PPR email from LVO or CIC ?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Rafzy

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
I have booked my medical test. They are asking for UCI number. Where can I find this?

FYI, I have OINP nomination, received ITA & also a visitor Canadian visa. Can't remember seeing a UCI number.

Can someone shed some light on this matter?
For now, give them your EE profile number. Check your documentation for that visit visa, your UCI should be in there somewhere. An 8 digit number.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
For now, give them your EE profile number. Check your documentation for that visit visa, your UCI should be in there somewhere. An 8 digit number.
Ok thank you, will have a look through.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Ok I managed to find it in one of the PDF for passport request (Tourist Visa) It does not have a hyphen in between the 8 digits though. So you reckon it is the same UCI as they are requesting for medical test for ITA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
Ok I managed to find it in one of the PDF for passport request (Tourist Visa) It does not have a hyphen in between the 8 digits though. So you reckon it is the same UCI as they are requesting for medical test for ITA?
If it is marked as UCI, it is UCI.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
please help

I initially agreed on paying RPRF upfront . But I just want to pay the PR application fee for now . How do I modify the information . Please guide me with step by step process .

ashwinbavdekar

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,
Thanks a ton and +1 in advance!!

My original work permit ended Oct 21,2015 but then i had applied for an LMIA and an LMIA based WP extension so i continued working on an Implied status. This extension was denied as my LMIA got rejected, and the letter from CPC asked me to stop Working after 16 Jan,2016 . My work Experience is from 1 Nov,2014 to 9 Jan,2016. Would i need to include any information in this regard? My reference letter states 1 Nov,2014 to 9 Jan,2016, same with my T4 and paystubs.

Also i have my PCC from March 2016, but haven't been back to India or any other country since Dec,2013. Would this PCC work for me?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
please help

I initially agreed on paying RPRF upfront . But I just want to pay the PR application fee for now . How do I modify the information . Please guide me with step by step process .
Don't do anything now. Wait for IRCC to request for RPRF.