+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Asivad, I have complicated case now.

I am at 482 and got ITA in the last draw. And I am visiting my home country in 1st week of Jan, and might get married in that month.

If I get married my score will be 451 (considering spouse no ECA and IELTS) and that means this ITA is not valid anymore for me (as min was 475 in this draw) and I have to wait for another ITA.

If I didn't get married in Jan and in Feb if I complete and submit all my applications, but before getting e-ARP (or AOR) if I married (maybe in March after complete application submitted), will that work? Will that consider that I complete my application and then got married so, I am still valid on this ITA?

What will be the best case for me here, to do?

---------
1. Got ITA on score 482.
2. Didn't submit the application and got married first - the score will be 451 - invalid ITA?
3. Submit application, but before getting AOR - got married - is ITA still valid?
4. Submit application, got e-ARP (or AOR) and then got married - does I have to update my profile and add a spouse to it, In this case, my ITA is still valid?

-------- Please looking for an expert advice -----

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dewk said:
Dear Asivad,

I have a US PCC, which I got in September 2016. If I travel to US again after AOR but before a decision is taken on the application, will I need a PCC again for that?

And if I make travel to other countries after submission, will need to notify to CIC for them as well?

Thanks
Not required for travels after application submission.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick~Nick said:
Asivad, I have complicated case now.

I am at 482 and got ITA in the last draw. And I am visiting my home country in 1st week of Jan, and might get married in that month.

If I get married my score will be 451 (considering spouse no ECA and IELTS) and that means this ITA is not valid anymore for me (as min was 475 in this draw) and I have to wait for another ITA.

If I didn't get married in Jan and in Feb if I complete and submit all my applications, but before getting e-ARP (or AOR) if I married (maybe in March after complete application submitted), will that work? Will that consider that I complete my application and then got married so, I am still valid on this ITA?

What will be the best case for me here, to do?

---------
1. Got ITA on score 482.
2. Didn't submit the application and got married first - the score will be 451 - invalid ITA?
3. Submit application, but before getting AOR - got married - is ITA still valid?
4. Submit application, got e-ARP (or AOR) and then got married - does I have to update my profile and add a spouse to it, In this case, my ITA is still valid?

-------- Please looking for an expert advice -----

Thanks!
Already replied to your PM. AOR is generated simultaneously with application submission.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
kaddu747 said:
Because they ask for pages with travel information and valid stamps.
Of CURRENT PASSPORT only

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
hi ASivad

Please advise

I am a CEC Outland candidate . While I was in Canada I applied for work permit extension .while on implied status I had to travel back to India due to family reasons . Since it was a paper application I don't have the result/ outcome of my application . I have filled up IRCC web form enquiry requesting the outcome of my application as I don't have access to paper communication anymore and I can't call CIC From India .

So while filling eAPR shall I just mention that I applied for work permit extension on so and so date and I don't know yet if it's approved or refused . However I have filled up IRCC enquiry requesting the outcome of my application .

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
girlgoneinternational said:
hi ASivad

Please advise

I am a CEC Outland candidate . While I was in Canada I applied for work permit extension .while on implied status I had to travel back to India due to family reasons . Since it was a paper application I don't have the result/ outcome of my application . I have filled up IRCC web form enquiry requesting the outcome of my application as I don't have access to paper communication anymore and I can't call CIC From India .

So while filling eAPR shall I just mention that I applied for work permit extension on so and so date and I don't know yet if it's approved or refused . However I have filled up IRCC enquiry requesting the outcome of my application .
Correct.

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Hello Asivad
Please I am a member of the medical association in my country since 2007 till date. How do I input that into my personal history since it will obviously overlap with many of my activities in that section and we have to declare membership of professional organizations
Your insight will be highly appreciated

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Not for foreign educational credentials.
I uploaded soft copies of the pdf of ECA downloaded from WES website instead of the scanned ones of the physical copies. Did anybody get rejected because of this?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vrlkacha said:
I uploaded soft copies of the pdf of ECA downloaded from WES website instead of the scanned ones of the physical copies. Did anybody get rejected because of this?
Not rejected exactly, but they ask for the original (stamped copy). Forum has a record of that.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Marouane said:
Hello Asivad and all members,

Here is my story : On 23 Dec 2016 I received an interview request by email from Local VO for next month (January 2017) + RPRF + Phone call "all on the same day". In the email they stated to bring all original docs, passeport and photos 50mmx70mm for the interview.
1st : I don't know what questions do officers ask during an interview for single applicant (PNP Nominee).
2nd :I want to get married but I'am more worried about it if I get visa stamped,is there any risk to marry before landing?
I'm in a huge dilemma because I'm already in bad relation with my current employer therefore I want to leave it as soon as possible, so if I get married after visa stamped and things goes wrong with my application, then I may loose my job along with my PR!.
Currently I don't know whether to get married after visa stamped? OR inform Local VO about my intentions during the interview while asking for his advice? OR the best and safe choice would be to land first and then get married which will take long and uncertain process for sponsoring her later?. (My medical exam will expire on September 2017)
I also don't have proof that our marriage will be genuine since we only have phone calls and whatsapp conversation, we're not planning to have wedding ceremony to save our money for later, also our relation is only 8 months old but we love each other and our purpose is to stay together in all circumstances, about proof of funds I can get my car sold before marriage.

Please help me out take a decision!, past two days I sleep with a decision to land as a single, thus avoid all troubles (loosing JOB, my money and all effort, my PR!). And I wake up with the other one which is to get married, thus get all things done and know our fate quicker.
Can you please share your timeline ?

Marouane

Jul 9, 2016

Here is my story : On 23 Dec 2016 I received an interview request by email from Local VO for next month (January 2017) + RPRF + Phone call "all on the same day". In the email they stated to bring all original docs, passeport and photos 50mmx70mm for the interview.
1st : I don't know what questions do officers ask during an interview for single applicant (PNP Nominee).
2nd :I want to get married but I'am more worried about it if I get visa stamped,is there any risk to marry before landing?
I'm in a huge dilemma because I'm already in bad relation with my current employer therefore I want to leave it as soon as possible, so if I get married after visa stamped and things goes wrong with my application, then I may loose my job along with my PR!.
Currently I don't know whether to get married after visa stamped? OR inform Local VO about my intentions during the interview while asking for his advice? OR the best and safe choice would be to land first and then get married which will take long and uncertain process for sponsoring her later?. (My medical exam will expire on September 2017)
I also don't have proof that our marriage will be genuine since we only have phone calls and whatsapp conversation, we're not planning to have wedding ceremony to save our money for later, also our relation is only 8 months old but we love each other and our purpose is to stay together in all circumstances, about proof of funds I can get my car sold before marriage.

Please help me out take a decision!, past two days I sleep with a decision to land as a single, thus avoid all troubles (loosing JOB, my money and all effort, my PR!). And I wake up with the other one which is to get married, thus get all things done and know our fate quicker.

My timeline : AOR 27 Oct, Med's Passed 28 Oct, RPRF + interview request 23 Dec

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Marouane said:

My timeline : AOR 27 Oct, Med's Passed 28 Oct, RPRF + interview request 23 Dec
Can you tell me wich Local Visa office is your's ?