21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
BOWP

Hi Asivad,my work permit is valid till May 21,2017,i have submitted my eAPR on June 13 so i am waiting for my PPR,last week i called to cic and asked regarding my application status,the agent told me everything is passed but security is ongoing,i think it might takes a long to complete security check because i have traveled a lot of countries and my timeline in my signature,
Please advised me,when should i apply for my BOWP?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi Asivad

I had a query of employment location history matching with address lived section post ita and was suggested just to have last held designation from a company for each country of employment with same company. I have a related query.. Is it okay to have just last held designation for the entire duration with the company in EE profile and list all the designations in reference letter as cic format deems all designations to be mentioned in reference letter? Should they be exact match? All designations correspond to only one noc.

Thanks.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hi,

I am having a serious issue with booking my medical test and they are asking for UCI. Now I had a UCI when I applied for a Tourist Visa, but they said I can't use this one after they checked on their system.

What should I do? They insist that they received an email from cic telling them that UCI is required for doing the medical test and upfront exams is not done anymore. Any help?

There is this link about 2 ways to have a medical test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

In my upload page for the medical part, it says I can just upload a proof that I booked a medical test. Does that mean I can just upload that and later on I will get a medical instructions with my UCI number? Seems like upfront medical is a no go since 15 November or so according to the clinic.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
Hi,

I am having a serious issue with booking my medical test and they are asking for UCI. Now I had a UCI when I applied for a Tourist Visa, but they said I can't use this one after they checked on their system.

What should I do? They insist that they received an email from cic telling them that UCI is required for doing the medical test and upfront exams is not done anymore. Any help?

There is this link about 2 ways to have a medical test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

In my upload page for the medical part, it says I can just upload a proof that I booked a medical test. Does that mean I can just upload that and later on I will get a medical instructions with my UCI number? Seems like upfront medical is a no go since 15 November or so according to the clinic.
The clinic is wrong. Your application will be refused if you submit it without the eMedical information sheet confirming that medicals are completed. You should be able to use UCI or EE reference number. Show them your ITA.

Try another clinic.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
The clinic is wrong. Your application will be refused if you submit it without the eMedical information sheet confirming that medicals are completed. You should be able to use UCI or EE reference number. Show them your ITA.

Try another clinic.
Yep I booked my medical exam in another clinic. They are ok with upfront medical and I already told them I don't have UCI. Seems they are fine with this. Will see how it goes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Hi Asivad

I had a query of employment location history matching with address lived section post ita and was suggested just to have last held designation from a company for each country of employment with same company.

That's correct. Each country and each unique NOC.

I have a related query.. Is it okay to have just last held designation for the entire duration with the company in EE profile and list all the designations in reference letter as cic format deems all designations to be mentioned in reference letter? Should they be exact match? All designations correspond to only one noc.

As they are all under 1 NOC, the most recent designation would suffice.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: BOWP

RabinJi said:
Hi Asivad,my work permit is valid till May 21,2017,i have submitted my eAPR on June 13 so i am waiting for my PPR,last week i called to cic and asked regarding my application status,the agent told me everything is passed but security is ongoing,i think it might takes a long to complete security check because i have traveled a lot of countries and my timeline in my signature,
Please advised me,when should i apply for my BOWP?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
Any time after Jan 21. I would recommend you wait until end March or early April, why waste money if the PPR is around the corner.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Is it worth while to go to these employment agencies in GTA ? . How is the scene for temp jobs and/or survival jobs initally ?.

I would be looking for job as an Android developer. Should I plan to stay in mississauga and do job hunting in Toronto or you have any other advice for me ?. I am open for landing/settling/working anywhere in Ontario.

Thanks for your help :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Re: BOWP

Asivad Anac said:
Any time after Jan 21. I would recommend you wait until end March or early April, why waste money if the PPR is around the corner.
Thank you so much will do that.+1 for giving motivation.
Regards
Rabin

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Can you please advise Asivad Anac

1. My canadian education I claimed 15 points (2 yr) of education, however my course was of 3 yr but because I was a master's from india I got credential for 1 yr.

So I wanted to change the level of education to 3 yr bachleor degree/ or diploma option but I was not able to do it I got an Invitation before that at the score of 481

2. My work expereince in Canada is from 3rd September 2013- 30th October 2013 (1st company -contract postion NOC CODE 2211)
19th November 2013- 6th September 2013 (2nd Company- permanent position NOC CODE 2211)

I have got 3 yr expereince count I am not sure if it makes it exactly 3 yr experience or not?

Also, I have recieved invitation under CEC. So my score breakdown would have been. I am confused cuz i have not claim 30 points there and if 3 yr is not my exact work experience I have to minus 11 points from my total? 481-11= 470? or i can explain 481+15(for education) -11(2 yr instead of 3 yr work expereince = 485.??

Please help me out I have waited long enough for this ITA. Don't want to claim anything wrong.

Thanks,
AARJUN

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
girlgoneinternational said:
please help

I initially agreed on paying RPRF upfront . But I just want to pay the PR application fee for now . How do I modify the information . Please guide me with step by step process .
When you login your application, on top of that is edit personal details and there is the option to revert back from RPRF+fee to rprf.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have a post ITA question about my address and job.

My hometown in India is 120 KMS away from Delhi. I worked around 7 months in Delhi. I am not claiming points for this work experience at all. I am writing this experience in my personal history. I used to travel to this work from my hometown and done work from home quite a lot. My parent house is near to Delhi and I used to live with them occasionally. In my application's address history, I am writing my hometown as my address covering this work experience. I think this should not be an issue at all.

Regards
No it wont be as long as you have pcc for it.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
deepgill said:
Hi Rafzy,

Thanks for quick response.

I have got my PCC from Indian Consulate in Vancouver. So, I think this PCC will cover whole India regardless of where I stayed in India.

Address in my passport is my hometown address (Which I am using to cover my work experience).

Thanks.
Yes. It covers all of your indian addresses.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Hi Asivad,

Is it worth while to go to these employment agencies in GTA ? . How is the scene for temp jobs and/or survival jobs initally ?.

I would be looking for job as an Android developer. Should I plan to stay in mississauga and do job hunting in Toronto or you have any other advice for me ?. I am open for landing/settling/working anywhere in Ontario.

Thanks for your help :)
Check out the startups in Waterloo.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AARJUN said:
Can you please advise Asivad Anac

1. My canadian education I claimed 15 points (2 yr) of education, however my course was of 3 yr but because I was a master's from india I got credential for 1 yr.

So I wanted to change the level of education to 3 yr bachleor degree/ or diploma option but I was not able to do it I got an Invitation before that at the score of 481

2. My work expereince in Canada is from 3rd September 2013- 30th October 2013 (1st company -contract postion NOC CODE 2211)
19th November 2013- 6th September 2013 (2nd Company- permanent position NOC CODE 2211)

I have got 3 yr expereince count I am not sure if it makes it exactly 3 yr experience or not?

Also, I have recieved invitation under CEC. So my score breakdown would have been. I am confused cuz i have not claim 30 points there and if 3 yr is not my exact work experience I have to minus 11 points from my total? 481-11= 470? or i can explain 481+15(for education) -11(2 yr instead of 3 yr work expereince = 485.??

Please help me out I have waited long enough for this ITA. Don't want to claim anything wrong.

Thanks,
AARJUN
Give a breakdown of your CRS score.