+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Udayesh said:
Hi Asivad, sorry for my silly doubt

In travel history section "Has XXX, and if applicable, XXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years "

Here family refers to my spouse and kid only or Parents and brother/sister ? Coz my parents and bro have taken multiple trips outside country

Pls help
Spouse and kids.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Udayesh said:
Hi Asivad, sorry for my silly doubt

In travel history section "Has XXX, and if applicable, XXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years "

Here family refers to my spouse and kid only or Parents and brother/sister ? Coz my parents and bro have taken multiple trips outside country

Pls help
Here family refers only to your wife and kids.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Don't decline the ITA. Your recalculated score is still higher than 475. Add an LOE apologizing for that oversight and point out that you're legitimately at 500 points hence eligible for this ITA.

All the best!
Thanks, Asivad. ;D

You're a true inspiration here.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

I have completed the forms and double checked them. A few more questions before clicking the "Continue" button. Sorry for the trouble!

1. As suggested by you, I am using my parent's home back in home province as permanent and only address for my address history in China. Should I use this permanent address as my mailing address or should I use the address of my apartment where I currently live? For the question "Is this ur current address", I selected "YES" when I am not as I inputed my parent's home rather than my apartment address. Would this be seen as misrepresentation?

2. For education history, I omited BA and secondary school and only inputed MA, which was assessed by WES. I put BA and secondary school in personal history. Is this right?

3. For personal history, I inputed the summer vacation between secondary school and BA, as well as between BA and MA as unemployed. Is this right? I forgot to input the two periods at first, but the system signaled "incomplete". So I added them as "Unemployed".

4. For personal history, the intern translator part overlaps with the MA part. Should I delete the intern translator part?

5. Currently, my personal history is not in chronological order. Should I arrange them in chronological order?

Thanks for your patience and kind help!

Below is the current look of my personal history.

2011/9 - 2014/3 Educational Activity xx University (Automatically, MA came first in personal history. Should I rearrange so that current work comes first and the whole history could be in a chronological order?)

2014/4 Employment xx Company

2012/10 - 2014/3 Employment xx Company (This is the part of intern translator. Should I delete it as it overlaps with MA?)

2011/7 - 2011/8 Unemployed Summer vacation

2007/9 - 2011/6 Educational Activity xx University

2007/7 - 2007/8 Unemployed Summer vacation

2004/9 - 2007/6 Educational Activity xx High School

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jianxia15 said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

I have completed the forms and double checked them. A few more questions before clicking the "Continue" button. Sorry for the trouble!

1. As suggested by you, I am using my parent's home back in home province as permanent and only address for my address history in China. Should I use this permanent address as my mailing address or should I use the address of my apartment where I currently live? For the question "Is this ur current address", I selected "YES" when I am not as I inputed my parent's home rather than my apartment address. Would this be seen as misrepresentation?

You can choose any address as mailing address AFAIK (the address is just a formality IMO).

2. For education history, I omited BA and secondary school and only inputed MA, which was assessed by WES. I put BA and secondary school in personal history. Is this right?

Correct.

3. For personal history, I inputed the summer vacation between secondary school and BA, as well as between BA and MA as unemployed. Is this right? I forgot to input the two periods at first, but the system signal "incomplete". So I added them as "Unemployed".

Correct.

4. For personal history, the intern translator part overlaps with the MA part. Should I delete the intern translator part?

You can have both those entries. Overlapping entries are not an issue.

5. Currently, my personal history is not in chronological order. Should I arrange them in chronological order?

Reverse chronological order >> Latest --> Oldest. This applies for personal, address, education and work history.

Thanks for your patience and kind help!

Below is the current look of my personal history.

2011/9 - 2014/3 Educational Activity xx University (Automatically, MA came first in personal history. Should I rearrange so that current work comes first and the whole history could be in a chronological order?)

2014/4 Employment xx Company

2012/10 - 2014/3 Employment xx Company (This is the part of intern translator. Should I delete it as it overlaps with MA)

2011/7 - 2011/8 Unemployed Summer vacation

2007/9 - 2011/6 Educational Activity xx University

2007/7 - 2007/8 Unemployed Summer vacation

2004/9 - 2007/6 Educational Activity xx High School

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
Question regarding passport.

My old (expired) passport contains valid stamps of travel to other countries. I understand we need to upload the information pages from our current passport. I guess I should also scan the VISA pages and those with stamps from my old passport?

Thanks,

Johnny

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
kaddu747 said:

My old (expired) passport contains valid stamps of travel to other countries. I understand we need to upload the information pages from our current passport. I guess I should also scan the VISA pages and those with stamps from my old passport?

Thanks,

Johnny
YES

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TakhminaB said:
Hello dear friends! hope someone can help me..

My husband's LMIA (not dual intend but to support our PR) has been approved today. NOC 0124 gives us 50 points instead of 600 we were dreaming out. Now the total maximum he gets is 405 incl his European MBA and IELTS 7... The employer is in Alberta and we were planning to arrive in Aug-Sep next year but am I right that we probably have no chances with such a low score?

:( :( :( :( :(
Unfortunately, nothing else to do but improve language assessment scores.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Hello Asivad,

Can you please verify my understanding of the EE application process (FSW APPLICANT) ?

1. E-APR SUBMISSION
2. AOR generation & receiving
3. APPLICATION COMPLETNESS CHECK (R10) @ CIO ottawa.
4. A11.2 checks @ CIO Ottawa.
5. App Eligibility Check under specific program (For me, FSW) @ CIO ottawa.
6. File transfer to Local Visa Office (LVO).
7. App Eligibility re-verification at LVO.
8. RPRF Submission Request (If not paid at app submission).
9. Admissibility checks (Security, Criminality and/or Medicals).
10. Passport Request Email.
11. COPR+PR Visa Stamping.

Thanks
Seems alright. IIRC, not every file is necessarily transferred to LVO.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaddu747 said:

Thanks,

Johnny
When they ask for information just from a valid passport, why involve your expired passport?

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
Asivad Anac said:
When they ask for information just from a valid passport, why involve your expired passport?
Because they ask for pages with travel information and valid stamps.

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

I have a US PCC, which I got in September 2016. If I travel to US again after AOR but before a decision is taken on the application, will I need a PCC again for that?

And if I make travel to other countries after submission, will need to notify to CIC for them as well?

Thanks