+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varun2015 said:
Raj.... is there any way i can get the info for gsmc regarding what NOC is listed in my nomination? ( i have not submitted my PR application yet)
Those notes are created by IRCC after you submit your post ITA application.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

I am going to ask my boss to sign my reference tomorrow. Would u pls kindly have a look? Thanks!

Best regards!

To Whom It May Concern,

This is A and I am the head of xx Company. B (Passport Number: xx; Date of Birth: xx) worked as an intern translator for xx in Beijing from 22 October 2012 to 31 March 2014. He worked 24 hours per week and his salary was xx per month.

His duties and responsibilities include translation of xx from Chinese to English as well as from English to Chinese.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

A
Head of xx
Phone Number: xx
Email: xx

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
jianxia15 said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

I am going to ask my boss to sign my reference tomorrow. Would u pls kindly have a look? Thanks!

Best regards!

To Whom It May Concern,

This is A and I am the head of xx Company. B (Passport Number: xx; Date of Birth: xx) worked as an intern translator for xx in Beijing from 22 October 2012 to 31 March 2014. He worked 24 hours per week and his salary was xx per month.

His duties and responsibilities include translation of xx from Chinese to English as well as from English to Chinese.

A
Head of xx
To start with letter should state that it's a 'permanent' job. And 24 Hrs. per week is below the required 30 Hrs/week standard as required by IRCC to be counted for a valid job experience.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
To start with letter should state that it's a 'permanent' job. And 24 Hrs. per week is below the required 30 Hrs/week standard as required by IRCC to be counted for a valid job experience.
This is part-time job done outside Canada and should count, as suggested by Asivad Anac and calculated by IRCC calculator.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
jianxia15 said:
This is part-time job done outside Canada and should count, as suggested by Asivad Anac and calculated by IRCC calculator.
Only full time jobs count even if they were outside of Canada.

Part time is only counted if you were not a full time student that time, that too should total 1560 Hrs like a full time work experience.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=393&top=29

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Only full time jobs count even if they were outside of Canada.

Part time is only counted if you were not a full time student that time, that too should total 1560 Hrs like a full time work experience.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=393&top=29
This is strange. You are giving a totally different suggestion from DelPiero07 and Asivad Anac.

However, IRCC has increased my score and I choose to believe in DelPiero07 and Asivad Anac.

Thanks for your help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Best regards!

To Whom It May Concern,

A
Head of xx
Which NOC?

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

Document which we upload post ITA should be notarized or only scan copies???

Please help.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Best regards!

To Whom It May Concern,

A
Head of xx
IMO it should include more duties and responsibilities - be more specific in the type of material that you've translated.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Add an extra line item only when there is a change in either the NOC or Country of employment.
Thanks Asivad. All my work is in one NOC.

If I just fill one city for my entire India employment, I believe it would mean that I just keep my last held designation and last worked city with the company. If it's going to be one city, will it not conflict with the 10 year addresses that I provide post ITA? Or can I just stick to one address there too in the city that I mention for employment so as to avoid conflict between the work location and the addresses where I lived?

Also if I just keep one row for India employment, do I stick just to last held designation in the company too for the entire work duration in the reference letter too? I saw that CIC reference letter requires to list all the designations held in a company. Is it not mandatory? Shouldn't the letter and work history section have exact designation match? Confused!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks Asivad. All my work is in one NOC.

If I just fill one city for my entire India employment, I believe it would mean that I just keep my last held designation and last worked city with the company. If it's going to be one city, will it not conflict with the 10 year addresses that I provide post ITA? Or can I just stick to one address there too in the city that I mention for employment so as to avoid conflict between the work location and the addresses where I lived?

IRCC doesn't care as long as your country of employment remains the same. It won't be matched against Address history. Even for Address history, it really matters only if you've moved to another country. You can stick with one permanent address for the entirety of your stay inside a country.

Also if I just keep one row for India employment, do I stick just to last held designation in the company too for the entire work duration in the reference letter too? I saw that CIC reference letter requires to list all the designations held in a company. Is it not mandatory? Shouldn't the letter and work history section have exact designation match? Confused!

Most recent designation would suffice provided the NOC did not change.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi Asivad,

I got my passports with COPR today.
However, the province/city of arrival are mentioned as SK/Saskatoon, since I indicated the same while filling EE profile. I'm not a PNP but FSW outland applicant.

Does this mean I have to land at Saskatoon first??
Do I need to get COPR corrected or can I land anywhere easily with this COPR. It's not mentioned on passports, but only on COPR letter

Also my county of Residence is mentioned as England, while I have shifted to India and also got this information updated previously.
I hope this shouldn't be an issue later.

Appreciate your prompt reply

Regards,
Aditya

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Message for chukka, posting here as your inbox is full.

Hey Asivad Anac,

I need your suggestion regarding reference letters. Please read the situation below and suggest.

I work in power plant construction projects. After completing the project, the team/individual would be transferred to other projects. The individual may continue or resign and join another job.

Company1: My first manager has completed the project I worked on and moved to Dubai for another project for the same company(maybe some other division). How to get a reference letter in this case?

Get it from HR of that company or from this manager itself. If getting it from this manager, obtain the reference letter on plain paper and get it notarized. Submit that notarized letter along with other evidence of employment.

Company2: My manager has been transferred to another project, but works for the same company. What to do for reference letter?

If they are in the same company, get it from them on the company letterhead.

Company3: My senior to whom I reported when I worked with him, has left the company and is working for another one in Bangladesh.Please suggest what to do.(One of my ex-colleagues is working in the same firm but on a different project. Can he give me a reference letter?)

Yes. Similar to Company 1.

Company4: I am presently working in this firm. Is it enough if I submit my salary slips and joining letter?

Provided the joining letter has all details required by IRCC including roles & responsibilities.

4) I do not have any kind of liquid funds as of now. My father is suggesting that he(or my mother) can apply for a loan on his/her property and give me the money. Can I show it as proof of funds? If yes, how? Otherwise please suggest an alternate option.

Yes. Search the forum for 'gift deed'.

Thanks & Regards,
Sree.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayam93 said:
hi

Document which we upload post ITA should be notarized or only scan copies???

Please help.
Scan copies would suffice. Do you have a specific document in mind or this was a generic question?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
Hi Asivad,

I got my passports with COPR today.

Congratulations!

However, the province/city of arrival are mentioned as SK/Saskatoon, since I indicated the same while filling EE profile. I'm not a PNP but FSW outland applicant.

Does this mean I have to land at Saskatoon first??

You can land anywhere in Canada except Quebec.

Do I need to get COPR corrected or can I land anywhere easily with this COPR. It's not mentioned on passports, but only on COPR letter

Not required.

Also my county of Residence is mentioned as England, while I have shifted to India and also got this information updated previously.
I hope this shouldn't be an issue later.

Not a problem.

Appreciate your prompt reply

Regards,
Aditya