+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Glad to see Asivad Anac being appreciated!

Asivad is the reason I stopped being a silent member.
Thank you sam_172452! That's such a nice thing to say...

I followed the wonderful precedents established by such amazing members like DoubleS, Yampower, Jaffa83, Krishna19 among others. And it's totally worth the time spent on it when people acknowledge the difference you make. :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Thank you Asivad Anac, you are really helpful.

Regarding the "Proof of Means of Financial Support", CIC explains that includes tax reports, declarations or statements. So do I need to upload my T4 in 2014?

:)
I'm nor sure where you saw that. Link?

Here is what CIC wants for Proof of Funds ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

No need for tax reports or declarations, just the bank statement.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Thank you Asivad Anac! you are right, I double check the explanation provided by CIC, that tax report is required for the people who applying for visitor visa, not for PR application.

By the way, I am currently working in a school, now our school is on summer break, I will off work for almost 10 days. So it that will affect my PR application when I submit the recent payroll?

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
I agree with all and Asivad Anac deserves +1 from all of us who got help from him directly or indirectly.. :D

God bless you Asivad... keep fighting the good fight..

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seriously, Asivad has always been soo cooperative, inspite of my irrevalent, repititive and irritating queries. he has always been so patient. THANKYOUUUU SOOOOO MUCH FOR HELPING !!! Definatly, a +1 for him.May God bless you !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Thank you Asivad Anac! you are right, I double check the explanation provided by CIC, that tax report is required for the people who applying for visitor visa, not for PR application.

By the way, I am currently working in a school, now our school is on summer break, I will off work for almost 10 days. So it that will affect my PR application when I submit the recent payroll?
I don't think that will have any bearing on your PR application.

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Need your help. My cousin got PT yesterday. Now he doesn't have any ties in Canada nor has he ever been out of country. Can he apply without providing any ties? How can we show his intention to reside in Canada when he has no ties there?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulk9 said:
Hi Asivad,

Need your help. My cousin got PT yesterday. Now he doesn't have any ties in Canada nor has he ever been out of country. Can he apply without providing any ties? How can we show his intention to reside in Canada when he has no ties there?

Thanks!
Having ties in Ontario is not a mandatory requirement under OOPNP to obtain a PT. They haven't clarified on the parameters for converting a PT to PN but it appears to be a FCFS system so getting your application in asap should be the highest priority.

About ties to Ontario, this is what they ask for... http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html#display

Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario
Volunteer work in Ontario
Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario
Professional networks
Family ties
Personal relationships

Try to apply using online job boards to secure interview call(s), trawl through your LinkedIn network to see which friend-of-friend can be added at short notice and spend time on your social media networks to identify the slightest Canadian link and expand on that.

However, none of these are really foolproof ideas at such short notice. The next best alternative is to write a nicely worded letter of explanation acknowledging upfront about the limited nature of your ties to Ontario and trying to convince them about your intent to contribute to the province as a Permanent Resident.

All the best!

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Having ties in Ontario is not a mandatory requirement under OOPNP to obtain a PT. They haven't clarified on the parameters for converting a PT to PN but it appears to be a FCFS system so getting your application in asap should be the highest priority.

About ties to Ontario, this is what they ask for... http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html#display

Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario
Volunteer work in Ontario
Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario
Professional networks
Family ties
Personal relationships

Try to apply using online job boards to secure interview call(s), trawl through your LinkedIn network to see which friend-of-friend can be added at short notice and spend time on your social media networks to identify the slightest Canadian link and expand on that.

However, none of these are really foolproof ideas at such short notice. The next best alternative is to write a nicely worded letter of explanation acknowledging upfront about the limited nature of your ties to Ontario and trying to convince them about your intent to contribute to the province as a Permanent Resident.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad for your response. Got off the phone with Ontario immigration. They are also clueless about it. They are asking to wait till tomorrow as new forms and application guide is being updated tomorrow.
The lady told me that filling the ties column is important else your application will be deemed incomplete.

Even the department is not completely familiar with the program.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
rahulk9 said:
Thanks Asivad for your response. Got off the phone with Ontario immigration. They are also clueless about it. They are asking to wait till tomorrow as new forms and application guide is being updated tomorrow.
The lady told me that filling the ties column is important else your application will be deemed incomplete.

Even the department is not completely familiar with the program.
I think these are the only catogeries needed updated:
Application Guide for Employers
Application Guide for Nominees: Foreign Workers
Application Guide for Nominees: International Students with a Job Offer
Application Guide for Nominees: International Students - Masters Graduates
Application Guide for Nominees: International Students - PhD Graduates

(http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPUPDATES.html)
Not applicable for Human Capital Stream

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I don't think that will have any bearing on your PR application.
Thank you Asivad Anac. I am worrying that when CIC take a look at my recent payroll, and find that my working hours are not enough for a full-time position as I claimed before. Because I was paid by hourly.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Made my 20th post and my first +1 is for Asivad Anac... cheers !!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Thank you Asivad Anac. I am worrying that when CIC take a look at my recent payroll, and find that my working hours are not enough for a full-time position as I claimed before. Because I was paid by hourly.
Are you implying that you will be ineligible for the program or you will lose CRS score because of this? What is your status on EE right now? Have you got an ITA or an invitation from a province?