+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Are you implying that you will be ineligible for the program or you will lose CRS score because of this? What is your status on EE right now? Have you got an ITA or an invitation from a province?
Hi Asivad Anac, I got nominated by BCPNP, and got ITA in the 10th draw. My wage was counted by hours, 40 hours per week. so if I am off work for 8-10 days, they will not enough working hours during June-July, when I am applying for PR. PR application require me to provide payroll for the current work.

By the way, how many payrolls should I provide? Say from May 1st to present? or from earlier time?

I appreciate your help.

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Hi

I have been working on a post graduate work permit for 1 year with NO LMIA. What should I select in Intended Work "Does xxxx have a job offer in Canada?"

Should I select "Yes" or "No".

If I select "Yes" then it asks me to provide a current status i.e "workpermit no Lmia" . I am confused.

Can someone advise me please ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad Anac, I got nominated by BCPNP, and got ITA in the 10th draw. My wage was counted by hours, 40 hours per week. so if I am off work for 8-10 days, they will not enough working hours during June-July, when I am applying for PR. PR application require me to provide payroll for the current work.

By the way, how many payrolls should I provide? Say from May 1st to present? or from earlier time?

I appreciate your help.
I still don't get it - haven't you been working for more than a year already? If that were the case, the system would've found you ineligible upfront. Or is it that you will lose some CRS points because of these lesser number of working hours in June-July? Even in that case, your additional points under BCPNP should be good enough to see you through along with an LOE that details out this discrepancy (if you are questioned by CIC at any point in time, that is).

You can provide pay stubs for the last 3 months to show some continuity.

All the best!

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,
You sure are a Hero Member, thanks for helping us all out! I have a couple of queries, if possible, please guide me

I am planning to submit my application for SINP- EE Stream by this week, however I have questions filling up the forms, kindly guide me accordingly, thanks in advance:

(A) IMM-0008- Generic Application Form

Application Details Q2 Program Category under which applying should be Skilled Worker OR Provincial Nominee??
Since I qualify as a Skilled Worker under FSW, I feel this should be the correct choice,
again, since this application is for SINP, Provincial Nominee seems correct too.
Really confused! Please Help Shocked

Personal details Q3 What is UCI??

Personal Details Q10 I am currently residing and working in Singapore as a Sales Engineer, what should be my status specified?? Worker or Foreign National??? When I choose 'Worker', I am supposed to mention 'From' and 'To' dates, start date input is not a problem, but since I am continuing to work, I dunno what to input for the end date.
When I choose 'Foreign National' I am not required to input those dates.
Super confused! Shocked

Thanks again!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_ul_haque said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
You sure are a Hero Member, thanks for helping us all out! I have a couple of queries, if possible, please guide me

I am planning to submit my application for SINP- EE Stream by this week, however I have questions filling up the forms, kindly guide me accordingly, thanks in advance:

(A) IMM-0008- Generic Application Form

Application Details Q2 Program Category under which applying should be Skilled Worker OR Provincial Nominee??
Since I qualify as a Skilled Worker under FSW, I feel this should be the correct choice,
again, since this application is for SINP, Provincial Nominee seems correct too.
Really confused! Please Help Shocked

I believe you should be selecting Skilled Worker because you aren't nominated by the province yet.

Personal details Q3 What is UCI??

UCI or Unique Client Identifier is a number that appears on official documents that come from CIC. If you've never applied to CIC earlier, you won't have a UCI.

Personal Details Q10 I am currently residing and working in Singapore as a Sales Engineer, what should be my status specified?? Worker or Foreign National??? When I choose 'Worker', I am supposed to mention 'From' and 'To' dates, start date input is not a problem, but since I am continuing to work, I dunno what to input for the end date.
When I choose 'Foreign National' I am not required to input those dates.
Super confused! Shocked

Your status should be Foreign National. Worker status is possibly for those applicants who have a valid work permit and are claiming points for prior work experience in Saskatchewan province.

Thanks again!

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
Hello Asivad..

Hope you can guide me as well...

I am a Secondary science teacher with CRS score 350..plz help me what should i do to increase my points? and is there any PNP that could help me out? what are my options???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xilji said:
Hi

I have been working on a post graduate work permit for 1 year with NO LMIA. What should I select in Intended Work "Does xxxx have a job offer in Canada?"

Should I select "Yes" or "No".

If I select "Yes" then it asks me to provide a current status i.e "workpermit no Lmia" . I am confused.

Can someone advise me please ?
As you don't have an LMIA supported job offer, I believe you have to choose No here.

wicked31

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Hey Asivad

Hope you can guide me too..

Am I am allowed to make changes to my EE profile after receiving PT, given it won't affect my CRS score.
I need to edit my work experience as I am not able to provide a reference letter from a company I had worked for.

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wicked31 said:
Hey Asivad

Hope you can guide me too..

Am I am allowed to make changes to my EE profile after receiving PT, given it won't affect my CRS score.
I need to edit my work experience as I am not able to provide a reference letter from a company I had worked for.

Thank you
As long as it doesn't affect your eligibility or CRS score, you can make the changes. Just be careful though. Some member had posted recently that they had changed their NOC and it made their profile ineligible because it reduced their work experience below 1 year.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad if your ECAS is in process is it safe to assume you are past the documentation checks (POF, work ex etc) as well as eligibility checks (CRS points verification and FSW 67) ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Asivad if your ECAS is in process is it safe to assume you are past the documentation checks (POF, work ex etc) as well as eligibility checks (CRS points verification and FSW 67) ?
One can't say this for sure because CIC hasn't put up the revised ECAS chart for EE applicants yet but it seems to be a valid assumption because almost nobody has been rejected after moving to "In Process" so far. I say 'almost nobody' only because I haven't encountered any such cases on this forum but they might be out there...

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
One can't say this for sure because CIC hasn't put up the revised ECAS chart for EE applicants yet but it seems to be a valid assumption because almost nobody has been rejected after moving to "In Process" so far. I say 'almost nobody' only because I haven't encountered any such cases on this forum but they might be out there...
Thanks and +1
I understand your caution here because don't see more than 10 PPR in the forum and 10 is too small to form solid conclusion. However of the people who did receive PPR have u seen a similar trend? That of PPR in a week to 10 days of ECAS in process?

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finally sent my documents today.. they should reach by Monday and I am keeping my fingers crossed... Thanks Asivad for all the help!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Thanks and +1
I understand your caution here because don't see more than 10 PPR in the forum and 10 is too small to form solid conclusion. However of the people who did receive PPR have u seen a similar trend? That of PPR in a week to 10 days of ECAS in process?
That certainly seems to be the case! It appears to have started with one odd member on Friday, 29th May and since then every Friday has brought good news (ECAS status change, BG check status change, PPR) to some members. And for the last 2 weeks, PPR has followed within 1 week from ECAS updating to "In Process".

We will know tomorrow if the trend is real or not. :D

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Two quick items I wanted to get your viewpoint on. First is related to my marriage certificate. My wife was married before and hence our marriage certificate puts her starting status as divorced on it. Does this mean that I would need to include her previous divorce certificate also and hence get it ready, or that may not be needed. Currently i'm thinking that once I get ITA, I will load the marriage certificate required and if they need anything additional related to her previous status will provide at that time.

The other question is related to the immigration and citizenship question on the EE profile. I got a tourist visa almost 15 years ago and hence have replied yes to that question and don't have a UCI number on the visa and hence left the UCI field blank. Just wanted to check if in your view this applies to any application to CIC such a tourist visa or rather to immigration applications.

Also, for ONP I created a new profile and just to be one the safe side have answered yes to the "have you applied to EE beffore" question along with entering the profile number of the previous profile. I know people differ on this as they believe this is Yes only after ITA, I am thinking of being cautious and avoid any risk of misrepresentation and have answered yes to this. Do you think this is a big deal or if you would answer it differently.

Thank you again for all your help to everyone on the forum, it is helping a lot of people!