10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad.

Apologies for bothering again ......

I have two queries, one for me and one for my friend . Please help

1. I have already submitted the post ITA application and submitted all of my documents (AOR- 25 Feb). I have submitted PCC from PSK in India. I have only one visit outside India (UK on business VISA) in 2013 (from 05 Sep 2013 to 25 Oct 2013- approx 55 days) and I haven't submitted PCC for this visit as I have not stayed there for 6 months. In some threads, I read that you submit PCC for all countries you visited for any duration, be it 4 days/1 week/2 months just to be on safer side as most of the rejections from CIC due to reasons PCC not submitted. I may be overthinking but your valuable inputs needed.

2. Friend's query: He created his SINP profile on Oasis some in Feb months and waiting for SINP to start accepting new application for nomination. He has also uploaded all signed/scanned federal forms and relevant mandatory documents and date of signature on forms is of Feb month. His query: If SINP will open later in Aug/Sep/Oct 2016 then does he need to sign/scan once all theses federal forms again with recent dates (whenever SINP will open again)

Thanks in advance

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
kakmam1 said:
Hi Asivad.

Apologies for bothering again ......

I have two queries, one for me and one for my friend . Please help

1. I have already submitted the post ITA application and submitted all of my documents (AOR- 25 Feb). I have submitted PCC from PSK in India. I have only one visit outside India (UK on business VISA) in 2013 (from 05 Sep 2013 to 25 Oct 2013- approx 55 days) and I haven't submitted PCC for this visit as I have not stayed there for 6 months. In some threads, I read that you submit PCC for all countries you visited for any duration, be it 4 days/1 week/2 months just to be on safer side as most of the rejections from CIC due to reasons PCC not submitted. I may be overthinking but your valuable inputs needed. A: No, not required for visits less than 6 months (180 days).

2. Friend's query: He created his SINP profile on Oasis some in Feb months and waiting for SINP to start accepting new application for nomination. He has also uploaded all signed/scanned federal forms and relevant mandatory documents and date of signature on forms is of Feb month. His query: If SINP will open later in Aug/Sep/Oct 2016 then does he need to sign/scan once all theses federal forms again with recent dates (whenever SINP will open again) A: No, not required.

Thanks in advance

Freestyler

Aug 17, 2015
Freestyler said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
I would be glad to receive your expert opinion

Me and my Spouse had separately applied for PR before our marriage. We got ITA in the same draw and submitted all documents within 15 days of each other. My application got processed very quick somehow and I already had my visa by end October. We got married in early February and we had informed CIC through the CSE route. After getting no response for 30 days, I sent an email to to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and copy pasted the same mail to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Around the same time as I got response within 3 working days from both of them, my partner's application also moved forward on CIC with an update.

Delhi-im-enquiry said that both me and my spouse were meeting the standards individually and they advised us not to reopen our files. They said they had inserted a note into our files about our Marital Status changing and I could proceed with landing formalities and show the landing officer the mail they had sent.

CPC Ottawa initially gave me a 8 step process but after I sent them a clarification mail pointing out that my Spouse had already paid the fees and given all documents, they came back with the following response:

Seeing as both you and your spouse have approved Federal Skilled Worker applications, there is no need to submit your spouse’s documents or pay any processing fee for your spouse. In this case, you have two options:
1. Land with separate applications where you are both principal applicants and your spouses will be marked as “non-accompanying”; or

2. Merge your applications and land under one application. In this case, you will need to determine who the principal applicant will be.

Please advise our office which option you and your spouse prefer.

I wanted your opinion regarding which option we should choose. We got this response about 12 days back and within a day or two, my Spouse was asked for her passport by the local Visa Office, so we delayed answering this mail. Today, we have got back her passport with the visa and accompanying papers.

I wanted to know the pros and cons of choosing between these two options, in case you are aware. Would we have to land separately if we choose Option 1? Wouldn't it take more time for processing if we choose Option 2? Are there any advantages of both of us being Principal Applicants and having PR's in our own rights?

Kindly advise.
In case you missed my post on the last page, some advise would be really appreciated.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ogbg said:
Hi Asivad,
Last week you told me that the PPR around the corner and you were right. I received the PPR today.
I have two questions.
1- I am (the main applicant) from a country that need a visa to go to Canada but my Kids are American (they do not need a visa) so I will send my passport. Do I still need to send the kids passports with mine or a copy of their passports is enough.

Copies would suffice.

2- My husband currently lives outside USA so how I can request CIC to change the visa office for him.

Send in a CSE requesting them for that change.

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freestyler said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
I would be glad to receive your expert opinion

Me and my Spouse had separately applied for PR before our marriage. We got ITA in the same draw and submitted all documents within 15 days of each other. My application got processed very quick somehow and I already had my visa by end October. We got married in early February and we had informed CIC through the CSE route. After getting no response for 30 days, I sent an email to to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and copy pasted the same mail to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Around the same time as I got response within 3 working days from both of them, my partner's application also moved forward on CIC with an update.

Delhi-im-enquiry said that both me and my spouse were meeting the standards individually and they advised us not to reopen our files. They said they had inserted a note into our files about our Marital Status changing and I could proceed with landing formalities and show the landing officer the mail they had sent.

CPC Ottawa initially gave me a 8 step process but after I sent them a clarification mail pointing out that my Spouse had already paid the fees and given all documents, they came back with the following response:

Seeing as both you and your spouse have approved Federal Skilled Worker applications, there is no need to submit your spouse’s documents or pay any processing fee for your spouse. In this case, you have two options:
1. Land with separate applications where you are both principal applicants and your spouses will be marked as “non-accompanying”; or

2. Merge your applications and land under one application. In this case, you will need to determine who the principal applicant will be.

Please advise our office which option you and your spouse prefer.

I wanted your opinion regarding which option we should choose. We got this response about 12 days back and within a day or two, my Spouse was asked for her passport by the local Visa Office, so we delayed answering this mail. Today, we have got back her passport with the visa and accompanying papers.

I wanted to know the pros and cons of choosing between these two options, in case you are aware. Would we have to land separately if we choose Option 1? Wouldn't it take more time for processing if we choose Option 2? Are there any advantages of both of us being Principal Applicants and having PR's in our own rights?

Kindly advise.
Either of those would work. PR for an accompanying spouse is not conditional on PA barring the requirement that the PA lands first or along with the dependents so either of those options would practically mean the same thing.

Option 1 or 2 would probably both require you to get fresh COPRs as neither of those documents have the other spouse listed so you're probably looking at some delays regardless of which option you choose here. The good news though is that it's just a procedural delay while IRCC formalizes the paperwork based on your choice.

Congratulations & All the best!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad
What are the chances of refusal after crossing 6 months?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Asivad
What are the chances of refusal after crossing 6 months?
Hard to answer a question like that without more information. GCMS notes would be the best indicator.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad

I got my Ontario PNP in Oct2015. I submitted my PR application in Dec2015. I am still awaiting PPR.
Can you please suggest if CIC will object to the expiry of the PNP nomination certificate on 13April 2016.?

Do I have to ask Ontario for an extension of the nomination?

Please help.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi Asivad

I got my Ontario PNP in Oct2015. I submitted my PR application in Dec2015. I am still awaiting PPR.
Can you please suggest if CIC will object to the expiry of the PNP nomination certificate on 13April 2016.?

Do I have to ask Ontario for an extension of the nomination?

Please help.
No, No need for it now.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I would like to say that I just got my Passport and COPR.

I want to thank you for all the support and advice. It has been a wonderful journey so far and looking forward to the final destination (Canada).

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
aeropostale said:
Hi Asivad,

I want to thank you for all the support and advice. It has been a wonderful journey so far and looking forward to the final destination (Canada).
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
aeropostale said:
Hi Asivad,

Congrats Aeropostale .. Happy for you :)

Waiting for my PPR :-[

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aeropostale said:
Hi Asivad,

Brilliant! Congrats, good luck and all the very best :) .