+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
HI Asivad, a very basic query regarding total no of years of education (India):
I have done by 4 year B.Tech degree and before that I did one year in B.Sc and left in between after completing 1st year (which is three year degree course). So total no of education in years would be: 10 (till tenth) + 2 (11-12th) + 1 (B.Sc-one year) + 4 (B.tech) = 17 years.

2. M planning to apply for sinp oid for which minimum requirement of funds is for three months time period. M showing all my pof as in savings bank account. In this case what shoud be the pof. Does online detailed transaction of last three months will suffice. Should i get all these pages signed/stamped from bank or just attach the online statement with my application. Secondly. I got my funds from my father three months back. now as these are already three months old ( as per time condition for SINP) do I need to show any LOE or gift deed docs.

And thanks a lot for giving time and replying individually to so many queries posted by diff users..really appreciate this kind gesture of yours.

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear Asivad,

I am filling out my e-APR. Should I add 3 day vacation or training travels to my address history, or these need to be added only to the travel history?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Addie.9 said:
Thank you Asivad!

My concern was is the verification call to the bank and deactivation of the job bank a sign that review of my application has started?

I ask this because I've employed a consultant, hence, I cannot login and see what is happening.
Job bank deactivation has nothing to do with your application processing.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAD_CAD said:
Dear Asivad,

I am filling out my e-APR. Should I add 3 day vacation or training travels to my address history, or these need to be added only to the travel history?

Thank you
Short travels for vacation/business trips wouldn't affect your address history.

manish3412

Sep 15, 2015
Dear Asivad,

With your guidance and kind help, i have now got the Final email of 'Ready for Visa'. Unfortunately I was not able to understand some if the sentences in the email. May you please help me to address how to proceed. It will be of great help :) .

My details are as below.
Country of residence: Munich, Germany.
Visa Office for Germany Vienna.

The email states as below for sending the PP along with other documents as below:
'By Private Courier
If you choose this option, we strongly recommend that you supply a pre-paid commercial courier coupon for us to return your documents. Ensure that all the required information is completed on the pre-paid commercial courier coupon to allow us to return your document to you:
Ø Include your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field
Ø Place the address of the Canadian Embassy in Vienna in the “Return Address” field:
Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/III
1010 Vienna

Ø Your account details

Once you have arranged the pre-paid pick-up with the commercial courier service, the commercial courier company must contact our section by e-mail (vienn-visa@international.gc.ca) in order to organize the pick-up of your envelope.

Can you please help us understand what exactly does the email speaks for the items marked in Red.

Wishing you all the success from me and my family.

Regards
Manish

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish3412 said:
Dear Asivad,

With your guidance and kind help, i have not got the Final email of 'Ready for Visa'. Unfortunately I was not able to understand some if the sentences in the email. May you please help me to address how to proceed. It will be of great help :) .

My details are as below.
Country of residence: Munich, Germany.
Visa Office for Germany Vienna.

The email states as below for sending the PP along with other documents as below:
'By Private Courier
If you choose this option, we strongly recommend that you supply a pre-paid commercial courier coupon for us to return your documents. Ensure that all the required information is completed on the pre-paid commercial courier coupon to allow us to return your document to you:
Ø Include your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field
Ø Place the address of the Canadian Embassy in Vienna in the “Return Address” field:
Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/III
1010 Vienna

Ø Your account details

Once you have arranged the pre-paid pick-up with the commercial courier service, the commercial courier company must contact our section by e-mail (vienn-visa@international.gc.ca) in order to organize the pick-up of your envelope.

Can you please help us understand what exactly does the email speaks for the items marked in Red.

Wishing you all the success from me and my family.

Regards
Manish
Congratulations!

Check with DHL/FedEx or anyone else who provides prepaid courier service in Munich. 'Account details' would be provided by the prepaid courier company - the second line in Red is fairly straightforward process and the prepaid courier company would know how to get that done.

HarryIndia

Jan 20, 2016
Please reply that after getting AOR , what the back ground checks status has to be " Not started " or Not needed at this time "..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HarryIndia said:
Please reply that after getting AOR , what the back ground checks status has to be " Not started " or Not needed at this time "..
Can be in either of those status or can be 'Started'. Doesn't really matter because MyCIC status updates are rarely in sync with real-time application movement.

manish3412

Sep 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

Check with DHL/FedEx or anyone else who provides prepaid courier service in Munich. 'Account details' would be provided by the prepaid courier company - the second line in Red is fairly straightforward process and the prepaid courier company would know how to get that done.
Thanks a lot asivad.
Will check with the courier company.

Regards
Manish

Freestyler

Aug 17, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,
I would be glad to receive your expert opinion

Me and my Spouse had separately applied for PR before our marriage. We got ITA in the same draw and submitted all documents within 15 days of each other. My application got processed very quick somehow and I already had my visa by end October. We got married in early February and we had informed CIC through the CSE route. After getting no response for 30 days, I sent an email to to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and copy pasted the same mail to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Around the same time as I got response within 3 working days from both of them, my partner's application also moved forward on CIC with an update.

Delhi-im-enquiry said that both me and my spouse were meeting the standards individually and they advised us not to reopen our files. They said they had inserted a note into our files about our Marital Status changing and I could proceed with landing formalities and show the landing officer the mail they had sent.

CPC Ottawa initially gave me a 8 step process but after I sent them a clarification mail pointing out that my Spouse had already paid the fees and given all documents, they came back with the following response:

Seeing as both you and your spouse have approved Federal Skilled Worker applications, there is no need to submit your spouse’s documents or pay any processing fee for your spouse. In this case, you have two options:
1. Land with separate applications where you are both principal applicants and your spouses will be marked as “non-accompanying”; or

2. Merge your applications and land under one application. In this case, you will need to determine who the principal applicant will be.

Please advise our office which option you and your spouse prefer.

I wanted your opinion regarding which option we should choose. We got this response about 12 days back and within a day or two, my Spouse was asked for her passport by the local Visa Office, so we delayed answering this mail. Today, we have got back her passport with the visa and accompanying papers.

I wanted to know the pros and cons of choosing between these two options, in case you are aware. Would we have to land separately if we choose Option 1? Wouldn't it take more time for processing if we choose Option 2? Are there any advantages of both of us being Principal Applicants and having PR's in our own rights?

Kindly advise.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question about 1 year continuous foreign work experience?

Continuous means, there should be no gap in one year?

Like 6 months in one company and 3 day gap (holidays) then another 7 month in another company is acceptable?

1st Company - 10 Nov 2010 - 06 May 2011;

Gap - 07 may 2011 - 9 May 2011 (These three days are holidays)

2nd Company - 10 Nov 2011 - 30 Dec 2011

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi asivad,
my job bank is deactivated will it cause an issue, medical passed, BG not started. please advice

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not an issue. Job bank registration is only for the purpose of initial eligibility.
No issue