+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ogbg said:
Hi, I am PNP outlander (live in USA), AOR December 2015. I did not submit the FBI police certificate with the application then they gave my 2 months to submit it.
The 2 months ended at March 22, I already submit the FBI at the beginning of March. At March 23, the BGC went into progress.
Do you think I can expect PPR soon or this is just happen due to the due date (March 22)? Thanks.
No one has established any kind of reliable/verifiable connection between real-time application information and MyCIC status updates. This is good news though so PPR should be around the corner.

All the best!

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
Hi Asivad, require your help for couple of queries:

1. I left one job two years back and now I am in discussion with my ex supervisor to provide me the reference letter. My query is ideally what should be the date on this letter. Should it be of two years back ( date of my resignation) or present date. Thanks in advance.

2. Regarding current and intended occupation as in IMM0008 generic form, should we punch present job title/designation or put NOC code, (my designation is not as per NOC code though duties match).

Thanks in advance.

ogbg

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
No one has established any kind of reliable/verifiable connection between real-time application information and MyCIC status updates. This is good news though so PPR should be around the corner.

All the best!

Thank you.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
thnx Asivad Sir...but have u heard any rejection regarding POF so far ??? like there are lot of rejections due to pCC,noc mismatch etc

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Two days after the telephonic inquiry with the Bank branch, I got a mail from Job bank stating that 'your job bank account has been deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate....

When i try doing that, I get an error message 'one or more of the provided answers does not match our records'.

All it asks me is my first and last name and the email address. I can't be getting this wrong LoL.

Can someone shed some light on all these activities please?

DustToDust

Mar 3, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I request you to enlighten me on one issue. I applied for PR while on implied status. Before my PGWP expired, I applied for extension. I did so because though the course was of 15 month duration, I received PGWP only for 12 months. Some of my associates received PGWP for 3 years. So, currently I am on implied status. In case my PGWP does not get extended and the PR is still in process, I will be out of status. What are my options? Some people suggested that while my PR application is in progress, it is not safe to leave Canada. But without status, and nothing to do, is it better to leave Canada or apply for TRV, the issuance of which is not definite, or stay here for about 90 days and leave if PR does not come by then? I am not sure about the course of action I should take. Will leaving Canada render my PR application null? In case I get PGWP extension, is it safe to go home and come back on the strength of the WP? I could not find anything encouraging either on CIC website or in the forum. It would be great help if you could provide some insights.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fabricland said:
Hi Asivad, require your help for couple of queries:

1. I left one job two years back and now I am in discussion with my ex supervisor to provide me the reference letter. My query is ideally what should be the date on this letter. Should it be of two years back ( date of my resignation) or present date. Thanks in advance.

Any date after you last worked there is fine.

2. Regarding current and intended occupation as in IMM0008 generic form, should we punch present job title/designation or put NOC code, (my designation is not as per NOC code though duties match).

Either of those would work.

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Addie.9 said:
Hi everyone!

Two days after the telephonic inquiry with the Bank branch, I got a mail from Job bank stating that 'your job bank account has been deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate....

When i try doing that, I get an error message 'one or more of the provided answers does not match our records'.

All it asks me is my first and last name and the email address. I can't be getting this wrong LoL.

Can someone shed some light on all these activities please?
Ignore that if you have already submitted your post ITA application. Job Bank doesn't matter beyond the initial activation of your EE profile.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DustToDust said:
Hello Asivad,

I request you to enlighten me on one issue. I applied for PR while on implied status. Before my PGWP expired, I applied for extension. I did so because though the course was of 15 month duration, I received PGWP only for 12 months. Some of my associates received PGWP for 3 years. So, currently I am on implied status. In case my PGWP does not get extended and the PR is still in process, I will be out of status. What are my options? Some people suggested that while my PR application is in progress, it is not safe to leave Canada. But without status, and nothing to do, is it better to leave Canada or apply for TRV, the issuance of which is not definite, or stay here for about 90 days and leave if PR does not come by then? I am not sure about the course of action I should take. Will leaving Canada render my PR application null? In case I get PGWP extension, is it safe to go home and come back on the strength of the WP? I could not find anything encouraging either on CIC website or in the forum. It would be great help if you could provide some insights.
Your presence in Canada makes no difference to your PR application. Stay as long as you have legal status, leave when you've exhausted all options and do not have legal status inside Canada anymore.

DustToDust

Mar 3, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Your presence in Canada makes no difference to your PR application. Stay as long as you have legal status, leave when you've exhausted all options and do not have legal status inside Canada anymore.
Thank you very much Asivad Anac! I was quite worried. I feel better that I can leave without subjecting myself to agony. Thank you once again.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello asivad i really appreciate your help in past and today i m stuck again
I have a question asivad i applied for express entry in aug still waiting , i am cec lmia based, now the problem is my lmia based work visa expiring in july and i am planing to apply for open work visa on my AOR so my question is, if i applied for open work visa and if i get it in future does that means my 600 points gonna be deduct and application gonna be refused ? Or i will be good as i already applied with lmia support ..
Please help so i can apply for work visa as soon as possible ..dont wana be illegal

Thanks alot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Hello asivad i really appreciate your help in past and today i m stuck again
I have a question asivad i applied for express entry in aug still waiting , i am cec lmia based, now the problem is my lmia based work visa expiring in july and i am planing to apply for open work visa on my AOR so my question is, if i applied for open work visa and if i get it in future does that means my 600 points gonna be deduct and application gonna be refused ? Or i will be good as i already applied with lmia support ..
Please help so i can apply for work visa as soon as possible ..dont wana be illegal

Thanks alot
July is a long time away - think about this in June if you want. But I imagine you will have your PPR much before that time.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
July is a long time away - think about this in June if you want. But I imagine you will have your PPR much before that time.
Thanks alot asivad , really a relief when these words come from you thanks ..

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Asivad!

My concern was is the verification call to the bank and deactivation of the job bank a sign that review of my application has started?

I ask this because I've employed a consultant, hence, I cannot login and see what is happening.