nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Asivad,

I got my medicals today and the center has provided me a document which has the UMI Ref# highlighted. However, this is not the IMM1017B.

Can I scan the one which has the UMI number and upload it to my file?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nshakelly said:
Hey Asivad,

I got my medicals today and the center has provided me a document which has the UMI Ref# highlighted. However, this is not the IMM1017B.

Can I scan the one which has the UMI number and upload it to my file?
Yes, UMI is the Upfront Medical...you can scan and upload it.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Ask her to apply for a PCC soon after she returns to India. That PCC will be valid for 6 months if she remains in India. You wouldn't need another PCC.
Thanks Asivad. Can't she get the PCC before leaving to India? Does the Indian PCC becomes invalid if she leaves canada?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Thanks Asivad. Can't she get the PCC before leaving to India? Does the Indian PCC becomes invalid if she leaves canada?
It becomes invalid when she lives in India again - CIC has been arbitrary on this front so don't take chances.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
I want to ask one question.
I am in Canada right now, but i asked my parents to get PCC from India. They got my PCC and i submitted with my application.

Yesterday i read on CIC's website that if we are in Canada, we have to ask india embassy or visa office for PCC
Is that be problem i submitted PCC from india which my parents got me???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey
I want to ask one question.
I am in Canada right now, but i asked my parents to get PCC from India. They got my PCC and i submitted with my application.

Yesterday i read on CIC's website that if we are in Canada, we have to ask india embassy or visa office for PCC
Is that be problem i submitted PCC from india which my parents got me???
Grey area.

In the past they have accepted such documents. But of late, they are very serious about this PCC business. Hope you either slip under the radar on this one or that this is perfectly acceptable in the first place.

All the best!

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Asivad Anac said:
Grey area.

In the past they have accepted such documents. But of late, they are very serious about this PCC business. Hope you either slip under the radar on this one or that this is perfectly acceptable in the first place.

All the best!

Thank you for reply
If they don't accept this one, will they give any chance to submit PCC again or not?
I am worried, and i am not implied status, i am very unlucky in canadian immigration system..

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
Dear Asivad ,,,
Im in a bit of a problem here and I need your help
Im gathering documents to send and application to OINP , the problem is Im in Iraq ,, and my bank and other bank do not issue bank draft or demand draft or even postal money order ,,,
So how can I send in the fees in this case ????

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Thank you for reply
If they don't accept this one, will they give any chance to submit PCC again or not?
I am worried, and i am not implied status, i am very unlucky in canadian immigration system..
Under EE, they are more likely to refuse the application rather than give the applicant a chance to explain or provide alternative documents. The good thing though is that refusals on PCC grounds happen very early in the process so there is not a lot of time wasted in recovering from such a situation and get back into the pool.

Live2smile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-05-2016
Hello Asivad,
My friend has submitted work permit application with fake LMIA number and yesterday he recevied positive LMIA. He has also submitted a letter of explanation why he did this (in order to be on implied status; by the time he applied his boss applied for LMIA too but hasn't got an answer yet). Is there a problem with that? Is it considered to be misrepresentation or he is still able to update his information with correct LMIA number? Is he going to keep his implied status?
Thank you in advance.

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
Dear Asivad ,,,
Im gathering documents to send and application to OINP , the problem is Im in Iraq ,, and my bank and other bank do not issue bank draft or demand draft or even postal money order ,,,
So how can I send in the fees in this case ??
I need some help here

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AalbertaA said:
Dear Asivad ,,,
So how can I send in the fees in this case ????
Do you have any friends in Canada who can do this on your behalf? You can send them all the documents, they will enclose the draft locally and forward the entire package to OINP.

rajkamalmohanram/rajanvnv, any advise here?

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,

My emedical says -

IME: EDE
Upfront medical type: Family-EDE

Is this correct for Express Entry FSW PR Application ?

I git invited in Jan 06, 2016 ITA..

Thanks in Advance for all you help...!!

Thanks
Rahul

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Live2smile said:
Hello Asivad,
My friend has submitted work permit application with fake LMIA number and yesterday he recevied positive LMIA. He has also submitted a letter of explanation why he did this (in order to be on implied status; by the time he applied his boss applied for LMIA too but hasn't got an answer yet). Is there a problem with that? Is it considered to be misrepresentation or he is still able to update his information with correct LMIA number? Is he going to keep his implied status?
Thank you in advance.
Help me understand this. Your friend voluntarily lied on a work permit application because they wanted to ensure that they get a favorable result. That's the textbook definition of misrepresentation.

That letter of explanation might help but I seriously doubt it if an assessing officer is going to take kindly to a voluntary admission of misrepresentation regardless of the circumstances preceding such course of action. Recommend that your friend come clean on this right away and update their application with the correct number (if that is possible). Rest is at the discretion of the assessing officer.