Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the second page of my medical page these are the lines -

Consent Provided

You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations"

Has anyone faced this issue?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Perfectly fine to do that.
I have experience in iraq. And i can safely vouch that Banks in Iraq do provide Bank Draft in Canadian currency. I have enquired and got it done my self.

So please go ahead and get a Bank draft.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nov1061 said:
Hello Asivad,
what should a friend of mine do if his 441 points (1 year of Canadian experience) are increased by CIC profile update to 466 points (it seems to me like for 2 years of experience), but it's happened more than a month before his 2 years are being accomplished which would be on March 17th.
Should he decline all the ITA's (if any) until the March 17th when his 2nd year of experience is going to be accomplished?
Thank you very much in advance for your opinion.
S/he should be fine as long as the application date is post 17th March on accomplishing 2 yrs of Canadian experience.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
CanadaWeCome said:
S/he should be fine as long as the application date is post 17th March on accomplishing 2 yrs of Canadian experience.
Do mean like to keep the ITA even if it comes by chance coming Wednesday, wait over a month till 17th March ask for the employment letter after that day and apply afterwords? Will it be acceptable?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nov1061 said:
Do mean like to keep the ITA even if it comes by chance coming Wednesday, wait over a month till 17th March ask for the employment letter after that day and apply afterwords? Will it be acceptable?
Yes, As long as 17th March falls within the 60 days limit of application from ITA date.

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To : Asivad Anac

If you could give me your opinion on my case, would really appreciate it :

I applied before under CEC but was refused due to the fact that my current job is not permanent and non-seasonal(Contract). My work permit and corresponding LMO(LMIA) expires end of March. As of now the my company had issued me a permanent Offer of Employment(same job) subject to getting a legal status in Canada (e.g. PR visa). I already signed it.

Can i re-apply again under CEC using this Offer of Employment document and stating again that i have a permanent job, using my current LM0(LMIA)? If possible, i dont want to get another LMIA because its obvious that am on implied permanent status due to the new offer.

Thanks you for your help.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got PPR and wanna express gratitude to my man Asivad :) You're the reallest homie :) +1 for your efforts

Live2smile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-05-2016
Hello Asivad,
I have an usual question. I don't know how familiar would you be with this case, but my girlfriend is coming to visit me soon. First time she tried they refused her entry and issued 'allowed to leave canada' form (she didn't mention thaa true purpose of travel was to visit me, not just visit canada). However, we are going to try again in a wekk and I am very worried about her. I asked her to fill up "use of representative form". It states that I can act on her behalf with CIC and CBSA. If something goes wrong again this time and she will need my help, can I ask CBSA office at the airport to give me a chance to conduct business with them on her behalf?

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I need suggestion from you on my situation .
I did one more time IELTS, now my score is 452.
Do you suggest applying Ontario PNP is good step.
Is there any chance to get ITA soon.

Could you please suggest on my case please.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapletrunk said:
To : Asivad Anac

If you could give me your opinion on my case, would really appreciate it :

I applied before under CEC but was refused due to the fact that my current job is not permanent and non-seasonal(Contract). My work permit and corresponding LMO(LMIA) expires end of March. As of now the my company had issued me a permanent Offer of Employment(same job) subject to getting a legal status in Canada (e.g. PR visa). I already signed it.

Can i re-apply again under CEC using this Offer of Employment document and stating again that i have a permanent job, using my current LM0(LMIA)? If possible, i dont want to get another LMIA because its obvious that am on implied permanent status due to the new offer.

Thanks you for your help.
If you're claiming 600 additional points, your job offer letter must state that the job is Permanent, Indeterminate and Non-seasonal. To get 600 additional points, you need a valid LMIA supported job.

If you aren't claiming 600 additional points, your job offer letter need not have any of those words. You can apply under CEC even without having an LMIA job.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad. Please guide me.
My Lmia is on process for NOC 0631. Can I apply for EE and get the 600 points with just the Lmia and still waiting for WP? Will it affect my Eligibility in some ways?
Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Live2smile said:
Hello Asivad,
I have an usual question. I don't know how familiar would you be with this case, but my girlfriend is coming to visit me soon. First time she tried they refused her entry and issued 'allowed to leave canada' form (she didn't mention thaa true purpose of travel was to visit me, not just visit canada). However, we are going to try again in a wekk and I am very worried about her. I asked her to fill up "use of representative form". It states that I can act on her behalf with CIC and CBSA. If something goes wrong again this time and she will need my help, can I ask CBSA office at the airport to give me a chance to conduct business with them on her behalf?
You can try doing that but I really doubt if such a request would be granted in 'real-time' while your girlfriend is waiting at Immigration. Being a representative gives you the right of receiving and asking for documentation on behalf of the represented applicant and also represent them in front of IRCC and CBSA, as the case might be, but I imagine that any such motions to ask for representation must be channeled through proper authorities/CSE (even if one has been made a representative) and cannot include arbitrary discussions with a CBSA officer at the airport to convince them on the spot.