Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
SR14 said:
Dear Asivad,

Post the ITA & after submitting the form, if the spouse of the PA relocates to another city but is within the same country, do they need to inform CIC ?The application has details of the current work place in the home city of the spouse in the work history.
The change of job and relocation would be a very recent development.
The PA is however continuing with his current job in the home city.

regards,
No need.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I just had my PCC issued for me for past stay in Qatar through their embassy, the problem is it is addressed to "Embassy of Canada in Egypt" not CIC, will this be a problem?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
I just had my PCC issued for me for past stay in Qatar through their embassy, the problem is it is addressed to "Embassy of Canada in Egypt" not CIC, will this be a problem?
I don't think so...but would wait for other experts or members with such experience on this to comment.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I don't think this is a problem. As long as you have got the PCC, you are fine.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Infykathir said:
I am working as Stress Engineer (contract position) for a very reputed Aerospace company in Montreal in Quebec province under work permit for last 4.5 years. My job comes under skilled worker NOC A 2146 Aerospace Engineer category. Last year (March 2015) I applied for PR under CEC category but got refused because of lack of arranged employment outside Quebec Province! Now I have a permanent job offer from a reputed Aerospace company in Vancouver in Biritish Columbia province. I do not have the LMIA approval for this job yet? Is just the permanent job offer without the LMIA approval sufficient to get the PR approval under CEC (Canadian Express Class) program? Please clarify. Thanks
Check out BC PNP if you have enough points to qualify. A job offer is enough, no need for LMIA.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't think this is a problem. As long as you have got the PCC, you are fine.
even if the addressee is not really correct?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
even if the addressee is not really correct?
Yes, IMO. Some countries may not issue PCC addressing it to "Whomsoever it may concern" or "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" from what I hear. So, I guess this is good enough!

Any other opinions on this, people?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, IMO. Some countries may not issue PCC addressing it to "Whomsoever it may concern" or "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" from what I hear. So, I guess this is good enough!

Any other opinions on this, people?
It's quite dreadful dealing with Qatar consulate.. one of the worst service ever!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asuka00021 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thank you for your advice last time. My PR application is now in process and I encounter some questions wonder what your opinion is on this:

I am requested by CIC to upload the HK Police Certificate online. Although given 60 days on the request letter, I also have the required action to provide the document online by late Feb. HK Police only send the PCC directly to CIC, so I plan to submit a receipt along with a LOE to explain that the document is on its way.

Question is, before I can upload any document, I need to provide document info (name, doc number, issue dates, etc.) Looks like a glitch in the system, but without filling the blanks I cannot proceed to the upload section. What information can I fill in when I wont be able to get these information from HK police? Would it be bad if I fill in my receipt number, document name it as receipt and pick a random issue dates just to bypass the system?

Please advise would much appreciate your help on this.
Thanks,
Cho
That appears to be a practical resolution - explain your reasoning in the LOE.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi Asivad

I submitted by US PCC after eAPR. During submission, the system asked for issue date, expiry date. For issue date I wrote 31st Dec2015, whereas the PCC was issued first week of Jan2016. The system did not had 2016 as an option for issue date selection. For expiry, I selected random 30 June2016.

The issue is : I did not submit any LOE to explain the system issue which did not allow me to select 2016 as issue date. Should I raise a CSE and attach an LOE. Please suggest...
Yes. Explain the rationale behind those inputs.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranee said:
Dear Asivad Anac, need your opinion
I am from Pakistan, uploading documents after ITA.
On my children passport's second page there is a space for signature or thumb impression of passport holder. Under that space there is an instruction "Not valid without signature or thumb impression".
My elder son is 8 years old and would be able to write his name. But the younger son is just 3 years old.
My Question is that
1. If I leave this space blank would it affect my immigration process or not.
Please suggest, what should I do?
Thanks
Not a problem. Put in a short note in LOE.

mrpoghz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hi Sir Asivad Anac,

I am applying CEC inland. I have a question about PCC for my home country.

So I am currently living here in Canada and I applied PCC for my home country here in Canada. Which address should I enter in my PCC application for my home country? Address here in Canada or my last known address in my home country? TIA

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrpoghz said:
Hi Sir Asivad Anac,

I am applying CEC inland. I have a question about PCC for my home country.

So I am currently living here in Canada and I applied PCC for my home country here in Canada. Which address should I enter in my PCC application for my home country? Address here in Canada or my last known address in my home country? TIA
Last known address in your home country unless the authorities are specifically asking for your current address in Canada.

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all,

just a silly question, got ITA,

going to upload all the documents, just want to confirm, employment docs should be in PDf and can we attach multiple file or it should be single PDF file.